PDA

View Full Version : My CDing defended from an unexpected source!

Carroll
08-22-2010, 03:31 PM
A few nights ago my wife went out with my ex-wife and a friend for a girls night out. They picked up the friends Aunt. Some how a conversation turned to me and my cross-dressing. This woman insisted that I must be gay. It pissed my wife off and she start to defend me. As a surprise to me, my ex-wife, who was dead against it when we were married, started to defend me. She also apparently told this person "He is not gay by a long shot and looks a hell of a lot better as a woman than you do". Needless to say this person will not be going out with them again.
It's nice to know that even my ex-wife is in my corner now!

melissacd33
08-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Glad to hear that she has started to accept you!

Tina P Hose
08-22-2010, 03:58 PM
that is funny, and good.

Teri Jean
08-22-2010, 04:05 PM
That is so wonderful. Women can be very protective and supportive so it is not surprising they confronted the other woman. Congrats.

5150 Girl
08-22-2010, 07:35 PM
I don't know, it seems to me that GG's like us, as long as they're not married to us. I think it's a homophobic thing... the whole "I don't like beeing mistaken for a lesbian" bit.

Angiemead12
08-22-2010, 07:41 PM
What a great feeling!

AKAMichelle
08-22-2010, 09:23 PM
At least you now know who your friends are. :D

Carroll
08-23-2010, 05:30 AM
I don't know, it seems to me that GG's like us, as long as they're not married to us. I think it's a homophobic thing... the whole "I don't like beeing mistaken for a lesbian" bit.

Funny you say that because it was my cross-dressing that was a contributing factor in our divorce and now she gives me dresses she no longer likes and defends me

Tina B.
08-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Carroll, I think that's just what 5150 girl is saying, it's easier when we are married to someone else, either that or after the fact she realized what bothered her was not as big a deal, as what she gave up when she let you go.
It could be your EX just has excellent 20/20 hindsight.
Tina B.