PDA

View Full Version : new look? TBA...

5150 Girl
08-22-2010, 06:51 PM
My Polar Bear said the ohter day taht we should go to Wally World, and get me a pair of the low rise hip hugger jeans, folowed by a comentary on how she thinks I have the figure to pull it off. All I could say at the time was, "it's a thought".
Thing is, I don;t get to be "me" on a regualr basis. Skirts, dresses, heels hose and what-not are part of the "fun" of beeing a girl for me. Admitedly, if I were full time, or even atleast 50/50 time yea, I think it would be cool to do hip huggers, and other pant basses looks once in a while.
Bottom line, I'm not sure what to think/say about this.

AllieSF
08-22-2010, 07:52 PM
I am definitely a skirts and tops kind of girl. However, this year I decided to try some shorts and nice dress slacks and have gone out a few times with them for totally different looks for me, especially during the day. This last week I also went out in a pair of black dressy Capri's. So, I continue to develop my looks and styles and am enjoying every minute of it. I say that first you are so lucky to have such a supporting SO and that you should go for it. Primarily, because it was her suggestion. I always feel great when someone actually acts upon one of my "too" many suggestions and recommendations. I think that she will too and maybe you will find that you like the look and feel too.

sissystephanie
08-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Most of the time if I am wearing jeans,etc., they are feminine. Those fit so much better! Of course, I do wear skirts much more often!

celtic.blue.eyes
08-22-2010, 09:19 PM
It's certainly a start in the right direction. We all take baby steps in becoming more feminine. Let her take some baby steps as well.

AKAMichelle
08-22-2010, 09:20 PM
I wear jeans almost exclusively when out. I rarely wear a skirt so to me I would say for it.

5150 Girl
08-24-2010, 10:12 AM
We went to Wally World last night and I got 3 pair, each a slightly difernt style. All 3 of which could be spotted in a flash as beeing women's hip-hugger jeans. (and 3 girl's t-shirts) My Polar bear says she wants me to wear them all the time, dressed or not.
One pair is super strechy, in fact, i think the're more leggings than they are "jeans" per-se... (size 15)
One pair is black stright leg. (size 13)
One pair is a flair leg. (size 11)
The one thing i don't get is, why the discepency in the sizing? and what really blows my mind is the strechier they are the more the size goes up?!?! Seems to me it should be the other way arround?

5150 Girl
08-27-2010, 06:04 PM
I just clicked one with my timer. My Polar Brear does a better job. I;ll have her take some later