PDA

View Full Version : I may have gotten lucky

rocval2001
08-23-2010, 06:30 AM
I gave battled the gender issue for a long time. I even had a therapist tell me she thinks I am a girl in a boys body - but she was not specialized in that area. Any way lately I have been feeling out of place in the male world and just feel more feminine with the way I act - talk - shows I watch and feel more comfortable around women [not in a sexual way] Wear the clothes feels right to me.
ANYWAY = My wife knows that I have these issues and last night she confronted me about this - and even though she thinks transexual is a cop out [she thinks I am really gay] [2 men together does nothing for me] She said she would support me what ever my decision.
I may have just gotten lucky - We really have a close relationship and care for each other deeply - I'll keep all updated.

Phyliss
08-23-2010, 06:56 AM
To gain her further support, prove to her at least once a day twice if possible that you're NOT gay. I don't mean just the physical part, (although that's fun) , do the good things that a loyal hubby would do, bring flowers, help around the house, tell her 5 times a day (at least) that you love and care for her.

rocval2001
08-23-2010, 06:58 AM
Thank you for the tip

Hope
08-23-2010, 02:53 PM
To gain her further support, prove to her at least once a day twice if possible that you're NOT gay. I don't mean just the physical part, (although that's fun) , do the good things that a loyal hubby would do, bring flowers, help around the house, tell her 5 times a day (at least) that you love and care for her.

I will be the first to concede that such behavior is good for a marriage, but how would that prove that the OP isn't gay? Gay men don't buy flowers for their partners, or help around the house, or express affection?

A better idea: Instead of trying to prove to her that you are not gay, provide her with some reading material, have her talk with your therapist, meet some other TG people in the flesh and have them over for dinner - educate her on the distinction between gender and sexuality.

BreenaDion
08-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Thats ironic ,i guess we all are in their somewhere. If you are a true transsexual and one symstem is transexualism then to be gay is to stay with your wife?. To be heterosexual is to long for men ? I hate this situation an lately I finding myself to be some what on the pansexual side. Sorry if I cross some bonds so girls please help me out here a little ?

Bree