PDA

View Full Version : Going out and making changes

Lesley Ann
08-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Since I have joined "Crossdressers" I have gone from being in the closset, to going out and about, and I must say I would NOT made the transistion without the help and good advice that I received from my sisters here at Crossdressers, I remember how nervous about going to the 'rest room', what should I do with my purse, and when with horror, I was seen by a neighbough, all these and many other concerns that I had when I first decided to come out, I have been supported by you, and which I am really, really thankful, there was nowhere else I could go (although I was supported all though this transformation by my partner) Once again I thank you all for your advice, support and crcticisam. (sorry about the bad spelling, this is something I have had to live with for some sixty-eight years!) I shall be asking again for your support, advice and information, and I am sure I will not be disapointed.
Love and everything,
Lesley Ann.

pernille d
08-23-2010, 03:56 PM
good for you know the feeling , i have gone through an amazing transfornmation in the last year since i have been a member , from in the closset to sort of letting my self get outed , and form lingeri/ nylons at home to dresses,wigs make up and a cute b cup .

the only thing that worries me is where and when do i stop or where will the journey lead me