PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited .....

KarenR
08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
For those of you that may have read my "introduction" in the new members section .... all of this is new to me.

And I just finished exchanging E-Mails with the place that I ordered a "Training Corset" from .... you know, one of those that lace up the back and you tighten over time to reduce (or maybe it's really "try and reduce") you waist size and have more of a curvy figure. It's going to be here Thursday. Which kinda works out great cause I'm gonna have the house to myself on Thursday. Guess what I'll be doing :daydreaming:

How good are these things anyway? What have you girls found?

Karen

Shadeauxmarie
08-24-2010, 07:10 AM
I've often thought about getting one myself.

Tina B.
08-24-2010, 07:44 AM
I've never had the pleasure of owning a corset, it's about the only female idem of clothing I have never owned. But by all accounts on this site, I would say they do work, but there is a lot of effort to get that smaller waist, I understand you have to wear it for several hours a day to get the kind of results your talking about. If you go to search at the top of the page and type in corset, I bet you find more stuff than you will have time to read, they get talked about regularly here.
Tina B.

carrie-ann
08-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Never had one. So I don't know.

diannecourtney
08-24-2010, 09:28 AM
I had to learn about getting into a corset,solo. If you can share the experience with someone the lacing will go much better. But I will say iloved the corset experience and actually felt I was having an affair when wearing it.

AKAMichelle
08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the forum and the rest of your life. Once you begin to let the pink fog in you will go places that you never expected. Your dreams will no longer dreams because they will become reality.

Michelle55
08-24-2010, 11:56 AM
I have 3 corsets, but 2 are the same except for the size. I love wearing it as it gives me the curves I need. I am very straight up and down.
A down side of wearing a corset is if you have any extra weight and therefore fat on your mid back, it squeezes out the top of the corset to give you a bra height "muffin top". I am thin (5' 11" and 155 lbs) but still get a little extra at the top of the corset. The best way for me to overcome this is to wear a longline bra that overlaps the corset.

Karren H
08-24-2010, 12:11 PM
To tell the truth.... They feel utterly awful on... Just amazingly terrible... Quick email the company you order it from and have the order diverted to my address... I will sacrifice myself for the greater good... It just what I do.. :D

Tracy X Cruz
08-24-2010, 12:34 PM
I recently got a corset as well, I love it. I may have to go smaller next time as I am already used to this one but it does bring my waist in a considerable amount and I get a much more female figure out of it. My main problem is that it isn't really tailored to my size so it pushes my belly down instead of in... however if I had just gotten a longer corset my rear would have gotten in the way so... my next one will be custom made I think to see if I can't get it to fit all of me the right way.

I hope yours fits well and remember to take it in small steps and to learn how to "move" again. When you are tight lacing/wearing a well boned corset you will realize that some muscles that you use every day no longer can move they way they used to and you will be standing, sitting, getting into cars, etc in a very different way then you are used to. But I say... it is well worth it!

Kayla Shadows
08-24-2010, 01:21 PM
I love them.Never had a training corset and just slowly made the regular ones tighter but,they are awesome.I dont care what anyone says,the look is hot.The shape they may add is wonderful.Yes,they may not be comfortable but its not like heels are the most painless..Fashion,comfort,fashion,comfort..fashion wins all the time.Ive got good at lacing myself

KarenR
08-24-2010, 05:05 PM
It was great to hear from so many people ...

The next thing I have to get is some kind of padded panties .....

We have to make things smaller where things need to be made smaller and make things bigger where things need to be made bigger.

THIS IS FUN ..... K :love:

NY Julie
09-07-2010, 05:53 PM
They seem tight ha ha

KatieV
09-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Corsets are so heavenly and so sensual. First there is the bondage aspect, the tight lacing and discomfort. Then there is the figure enhancement, the narrow waist which accentuates the hips. Then there are the garters and the hosiery, the seamed stockings. What could be more erotic?

StacyCD
09-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Because of not having someone to help lace up a corset and since I'm not the double jointed model, I have only worn waist nippers. If you get a size smaller than your actual waist, it does a reasonable job of pulling everything in much like a corset does. The advantage is that you can get into it more easily.