PDA

View Full Version : My Big Girls Day Out

Shelby
08-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Well Shelby will be stepping out for her big public appearence along with a couple of gg's this Saturday. My friend Laura who has done my makeup before will come over in the morning to make me over. We will meet another gal for lunch then off to shop at places like a mall and dressbarn. I wanted to go to David's Bridal, but saturdays are their busiest day and I won't take up their time on real brides that have real business.

I'm getting nervous but excited. I am getting my back waxed on tuesday for the first time. I got some new clipon earrings at Claires and I know what I am going to wear depending on the weather.

My eyebrows are finally exceptable and I got a nicer looking purse. So all is falling into place. I'm just worried about the voice and of course being read.

This day could be the best day ever or a complete nightmare. I envy those of you who go out with no cares and have fun like Kathi Lake and Sara Jessica just to name a couple. I'll keep you posted as the day approaches and of course a recap of the day with pics of course.

Tracii G
08-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Have a great time keep us in the loop!

Dannigirl
08-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Have a fun time, don't worry all will go great. I am sure the roughest part of the day will be the back waxing, had that done once !!! Hopefully you don't have the same "man sweater" that I unfortunately have. Go get em girl.

DanaR
08-24-2010, 02:24 AM
You should have a fun time and your friends will take care of you. Relax and enjoy yourself.

victoriamwilliams1
08-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Have a great time:)

Sallee
08-24-2010, 08:04 AM
you look great. you will have a wonderful exciting time enjoy to the fullest

Nicole Brown
08-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Hi Shelby,

Don't worry about it, you look absolutely wonderful, just go out and have a wonderful time. One small suggestion, when you talk, try not to talk from your chest as men usually do. Try talking from the back of your throat and speak in a softer tone. This is the method I use when talking as Nicole and it seems to serve me well.

joank
08-24-2010, 10:48 AM
The toughest part will be walking out the door. I go out with regularity and still have insecurities. Enjoy!!

Kathi Lake
08-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Shelby, you have something I don't - you're pretty. You actually look like a woman when you're made up. All I have is a sticklike body. You, therefore, should be incredibly confident.

Have a ball with your friends. Trust their opinions. They'll never let a girlfriend down.

Oh, and as others have said, let us know alllll about it!

:)

Kathi

Zenith
08-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Relax Shelby, with a couple of ggs will be a good time, no problems. Choose an outfit you feel comfortable and confident in, and have fun!

:hugs:

kimdl93
08-24-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm sure you'll have a great time Shelby...of course, by the time you read this, it will be time for your report! I'm dying to know how it went!

renee k
08-24-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm sure you'll have a great time Shelby...of course, by the time you read this, it will be time for your report! I'm dying to know how it went!

Hope Saturday was a fun filled outing! You'll get addicted to going out, especially with gal pals. As you can imagine we're all waiting for an update.

Renee

Megan70
08-24-2010, 06:17 PM
You will have no problem passing what so ever. Use your voice sparinily and only to yopur GG friends until you feel confident it will pass.
I LOVE going out and pretending to be a female for 4 hours. I've been at it for 40 years in public... done it all, except strip off my clothes in the intersection.

Shelby
08-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Well it is only tuesday, so I have some time yet. I am anxious and nervous but I know that once Laura works her magic on me, I will feel confident. And of course once I am within the estrogen bubble of my friends, I will feel even better. One of the rules is that once I am wearing my girl clothes while still at home I am to talk fem and if I break character, Laura can smack me. I am planning on wearing my demin skirt and a cute white and black top. I wore this once before in pics and in my video that I linked here once before but I think I can post a pic here to show you all. Thanks for all the encouragement and its good to see you still here Julie Zenith. I can't wait for this day but also can't believe it is so close to happening - eek!:eek:

kimdl93
08-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Oops, I was a week off!!! Well, Shelby have a wonderful time...if you can stand to wait till Saturday, August 28th!

Paulette
08-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Take a moment and go to the mall and such to see what the GG's are wearing that are your size, shape and age. Once you figure out what everyone else is wearing you can dress to blend and you will get to own the place because no one will notice you.

PretzelGirl
08-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Shelby, you will have the best time ever. Go ahead and be nervous for the next three days, you just can't help it. :D But when you get there, don't hold yourself back. It will be great!