PDA

View Full Version : what do you do while dressed

Alanea
08-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi Gurls,
what do you gurls do while dressed?
I sometimes get alittle bored after I have been dressed for several hours,
don't get me wrong I would dress 24/7 if I could get away with it, I do house work, and surf the net , but I have not gotten the nerve to venture outside.
So my activities are limited.
anyone else feel this way sometimes?
Alanea Reder:sad::sad:

Kayleigh-Marie
08-24-2010, 01:53 PM
I live in a housing estate, with house on top of each other, so its very difficult to go outside. Only when its dark and late I stand by the door for a ciggerette.

Usually when dressed up I watch TV, play on the games console and surf the net. Have washed up before too, but had to go careful as my windows are seen by a lot of people out in the street.

Tara1967
08-24-2010, 01:55 PM
When I get dressed I listen to music and my wife and I dance. We turn it up loud and we dance together. We have our own little bar at home with pool table and juke box, neon lights and bar stools, it's like our own little club. But I can't go out dressed though. It is very limited.But I'm hopeing with the upcoming experience at SCC in September may change all of that.

RADER
08-24-2010, 01:56 PM
I say I am in the same boat; I will never pass out side. I am built like a
lumberjack. Kind of funny because I am a retired Carpenter.
I like to dress when doing house work, and I under dress a whole lot more
since being a member here.
I some times go out to the mail box at night in a skirt, but it has to be late
with no chance of some one passing by.
I wish I could venture out of My Closet, But I can under dress, and with most GG's waring pants most of the time, well I figure I just blend in. Rader :daydreaming:

StaceyJane
08-24-2010, 01:57 PM
On days when I can't go out i.e. too hot or no money, I usually spend the day surfing the net.

sissystephanie
08-24-2010, 02:06 PM
As an old time CD, both in age and time as a CD, I will try to answer the question! I do whatever I want to do! I certainly don't pass anymore, since I no longer have my late wife to do my makeup and fix my wig. But I still go out completely dressed, from the skin out, as Stephanie. I just don't look like her! I am just a guy in a skirt. I do housework, but when I go out I do whatever needs doing. Maybe the P.O., maybe some shopping (yeeeeah!), or maybe just going out to eat. I am a Crossdresser, so I CD and go out!! No problems at all!

Tracy X Cruz
08-24-2010, 02:07 PM
What ever I normally would have done if I hadn't dressed.

I usually get home from work, take a shower then get dressed to a degree. Skirt, blouse, bra, sometimes I will put on my corset or my heels for fun but usually just clothing. But then I cook dinner for my GF and Roommates, eat said dinner, then either hang out(watch movies, play games, etc.) or I do some freelance artwork, drawing, cutting, glueing etc. I don't wear anything nice if I am going to be painting or doing anything messy of course, but it just makes me feel more comfortable to be dressed more feminine. And since I got a lot of my clothes from goodwill I have more then a few things that are feminine that I don't ever intend to wear "out"

Though besides inside stuff... recently we needed to go to the supermarket after I had dressed up a bit... and I did so in my skirt and heels @_@ I was so nervous but my Girlfriend (SO) was with me and encouraging and no one said anything it was amazing!

ArleneRaquel
08-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Well I have been living as a woman 24/7 for a number of years now, so I do everything in enfemme. Being a woman full time is now my permanent way of life. :battingeyelashes:

NicoleScott
08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Part-time dresser, for pleasure. Half the fun is getting there, so I take my time and enjoy watching the transformation in the mirror. When complete, which usually takes 1-1/2 to 2 hours, I take lots of photos and seem to spend a lot of time looking in the mirror. Sometimes I change clothes, shoes, wigs, and accessories several times for photos. One of my great pleasures is standing, fully dressed and made up, in front of the mirror in my highest heels, and apply lipstick.

kimdl93
08-24-2010, 03:08 PM
I dress pretty much full time at home, so I do what I would normally do. Work (I work at home), cook, clean, do yard work, and eat dinner and relax with my wife in the evenings when she's home from work.

Mandy
08-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Whilst dressed I do the following;

Washing
ironing
go round house with the vacuum :heehee:
Tidying up
surf net
watch tv/ dvd
chill out

stand outside for a smoke (when dark)

EllenCD
08-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Having "dressup" parties with a group of like minded friends is an excellent way to "get out". Some arrive in business suits or other "street clothes" and then change into their fave outfits. Some even like to swap outfits with other gurls and try on different looks. All in all it's a great way to "meet and greet" other people that think like you do.

tanyalynn51
08-24-2010, 03:16 PM
I only dress at home, so whatever I do at home, I do dressed.

t-girlxsophie
08-24-2010, 03:40 PM
I dress at home most days so i dont really do anything different,It just feels so right,but I do enjoy cooking and believe it or not-housework more(cant explain why?) Wifes glad tho :).and of course love nothing better than visiting this great site.I love going out dressed though its not as often these days,though I hope to rectify that soon and get back out regular again

:hugs:Sophie xx

Tina P Hose
08-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Dress at home only...so far

top 4 things that i do while dressed

4. Usually have a drink
3. Change outfits a few times
2. Mess around with the camera
1. Surf the net.

top 4 things that I should be doing while dressed
4. clean the house
3. read more often
2. get more into cooking
1. Get out of the house.

Alice B
08-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Work on my computer on images, golf schedules for my team and do some laundry. Will go outside by the pool for a smoke. Later undress completely, except make up and swim laps. Some Saturday nights I go out to a local bar fully dressed and meet with others.

Alice Torn
08-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Try on numerous dresses, combos, take pics, videos for Youtube, sit down, on computer.

Michaella
08-24-2010, 04:25 PM
- The other day I was dubbing an old no-longer-available LP onto CD.
- I practice my guitar and bass (can't wear nail polish or press-on nails for that though.)
- Read
- Work that I've brought home.
- Sort out financial matters.

In other words, the things I do anyway.

Michaella

AKAMichelle
08-24-2010, 04:32 PM
When at home the answer is work, work and more work. When I can finally escape work then I watch TV.

But when I get out (2-3 / week), I go to see movies, grocery shopping, out to eat, and just about anything else that I can think of. Yes I do shop for clothes. I wouldn't be a self respecting girl if I didn't do it some.

Christy_M
08-24-2010, 04:32 PM
I am just getting more adventurous...I drees a couple miles from the house from the neck down and drive forty five minutes to a couple miles from work where I put my work clothes over my dress, hose and panties...then do the same thing in reverse after work.

msginaadoll
08-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Until more recently I didnt dress up unless I went out. I like to go to local clubs- Rainbow Room and Gigis here in Detroit. Love getting together with friends whether out to eat or hanging at home. I like shopping- the ladies at a local wig store treat me well, and have recommended place to friends. Like to get out more to museums, etc with friends. Am getting a little braver especially in the company of others.

rachel1985
08-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Having been out of wearing for the last 4 years, I've got my confidence to build again.

But years ago, where I lived, I was in a shared house with girls, so each one helped me dress up, generally one doing my hair and the other my make up, so we could all go out.

Or I would close shave, and go out into the nearest shopping area, which I'd never be looked at twice, and even the shopkeepers were good, as they never approached me as male or female, never had any bad comments etc.

I'd also go and teach a mature person how to use their PC, and both of the people in the house used to help me.
Even buying my clothes.

Generally, doing what I wanted as I wanted.

Now I've to find out who I really am again, and go from there.
Only problem is, back then I had my own long hair, now i've cut it short for charity, I don't think I'd pass for a female without a wig. :(

Lexine
08-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Sadly, I do not share these sentiments for the obvious reason that I intended for whatever I'm going to wind up looking like en femme to be something I can use to get out. I basically dived into CDing intending to step out in the open, with absolutely no hesitation or pretense, and start interacting with the public. I knew that makeup, in addition to all the tools (clothes, makeup, hairclips, accessories, etc) that women are given, can make anyone look passable so overtime, as I get better with putting on makeup, it got a lot easier.

And no, I'm not en femme 24/7, but I can choose to be a boy or a girl at any time I want ;)

victoriamwilliams1
08-24-2010, 05:00 PM
I shop and run errands for home:) I also take a ton of photos!

Cheryl T
08-24-2010, 06:38 PM
I do what every other woman does...
I shop, do housework, surf the internet, chat with friends and research all the latest things to make myself look my best. But mostly I shop....:heehee:

leotard fan
08-24-2010, 06:39 PM
i only dress up in my home, or sometimes at home of a friends or very rare driving. at home i do the regular things i do in any day. at house of my friends i see tv, help them to make dinner, be on internet,...

Annaliese2010
08-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi Gurls,
what do you gurls do while dressed?Ummm...:o

carrie-ann
08-24-2010, 07:10 PM
I do what I want when I want too. Get out and have some fun.

Ms Taken
08-24-2010, 08:10 PM
I feel the same way. I do the same stuff I normally do when at home. It is just a real slap in the face with reality when I need to run out for something and I have to change. :sad: What a pain!

Danni Bear
08-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Annaliese

naughty,naughty girl LOL

such thoughts :eek:

:hugs:
Danni

Paula TV
08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
always do photos, now videos as well. I also go online and go on webcam for chat, probably to make up for the fact I've hardly been out dressed, and wanting to examine feedback. The webcam thing always gets boring, ad i'm thinking about giving that up. So hopefully only photos and videos now.

Diane Smith
08-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Aside from the heels, earrings and nails that I wear all the time, I hardly ever dress up to stay at home anymore. I have to have an outing planned, even if it's just a trip to the ATM, to make it worth the trouble to me. When I do go out, I go anywhere I need to, running errands, eating out, shopping, going to the salon and so forth.

- Diane

Jay Cee
08-24-2010, 09:57 PM
I sleep in a nightie, and sometimes get ready for the next day (lunch, etc) wearing a dress.

NathalieX66
08-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Lately I've been doing funny & artsy videos...I promise you all will see!:)..nothing nracy or sexual, just funny.

The rest is just my spare time, and GNO type stuff. The shopping en femme resumes in September.

Robin Lee
08-24-2010, 10:26 PM
when in dout, go shopping works for me!

PretzelGirl
08-24-2010, 10:42 PM
What ever I normally would have done if I hadn't dressed.

:yt: The main exception is that when I dress for a short period of time, I don't put on make-up. So that means I am not likely to go out anywhere.

eluuzion
08-25-2010, 04:42 AM
I just do the normal things everybody else does...stand around looking at myself in the mirror and dream up ideas of how I can make money by doing absolutely no work, lol.

I do alot of "special" projects and art experiments. I am currently tearing apart my IR night goggles and the power supply, so I can mount them on my car license plate to make the numbers invisible to traffic cameras.

You know...the "normal" stuff...:heehee::heehee:

Danni Bear
08-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Eluuzion,

When you get that figured out, you can make a fortune. just let us in on the secret.

Danni

Kate Simmons
08-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Good grief, I did it to have fun. If dressing equals work, I think it needs to be re-evaluated. Besides unless you are a GG you don't do that much work. Like the saying goes: They finally found something to do the work of 10 men--one woman.":heehee:

stefanie
08-25-2010, 08:17 AM
i used to stay in.....but once i got the nerve many years ago to head out....that all changed my perspective. While i still love the transformation itself...who doesn't, with every first step out that door, the sound of my high heels, the breeze up my skirt.....I have found that getting out, shopping, coffee, perhaps even a nightclub, meeting others or doing whatever is an experience like no other.... its like my own reality tv show..... :)

neha
08-25-2010, 09:22 AM
I love getting dressed soo sexy. I love to perfrom erotic dance. I do perform my erotic dance live on cam in various chatrooms for free. I love people admiring the hot girl in me. I dance so ertotic that many guys often go crazy on me. I love all that. I wish I could dance in night clubs. I want to be a club dancer.

MaidJamie
08-26-2010, 04:29 AM
I dress in my uniform and spend the time serving my wife as her maid.

Gillian
08-26-2010, 04:53 AM
I work, at the computer designing, make calls and feel so naughty when I am on the phone to my Managing Director, dessed as I do at those times :heehee:

Generally just be me!

prene
08-26-2010, 04:57 AM
When I started I wanted to go running/walking and have my hips and curves move with me. Feel the GG body movements on me.

Later I went out and made short stops at stores to see if I could do it.

Now 50% time I want to go out and blend in - noone notices I am not A GG.
50% time look a little curvy and very feminine.

???
I can't figure it out???

sometimes_miss
08-26-2010, 11:55 AM
Let's see; I've been off of work for two days, only left the house for food once (I usually just take off my wig and outer clothes, wear a heavy polo shirt over my bra, and a pair of jean shorts, stockings come off, wear white sox and tennis shoes instead of my thigh highs and penny loafers; so far, no one seems to care that I have pink nail polish on when I go through the drive through). So, I've cleaned the house, done laundry, watched assorted movies (some female oriented, some not), My favorite tv series that I've taped (make it or break it, a female gymnast show), all normal stuff around the house. I subscribe to several girl magazines, get female clothing catalogs in the mail that I browse through, spend some time on the net ordering some new China Glaze nail polish (hardens quick, doesn't chip, coats well), put my wig into a pony tail, tried on some new earrings I bought for my birthday, etc..
Just an ordinary day.

Lissa Stevens
08-26-2010, 12:19 PM
I do quite a bit more dressed than undressed. I tend not to do yard work or shopping undressed. I will do house work undressed though. Most of the time I am dressed however.

Jamiegirl1
08-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi Alanea,I have the opposite problem,I can't dress at home,My wife doesn't know I CD.I dress in my pickup after work and commute about 11/2 hours home,then change back to drab before I get there.I find it fun since I work out of town from where I live,I stop in at little convenience stores,buy a soda while dressed,sometimes go to a CD friendly gay club on Fridays for a short time,then head home.I wish I could dress at home sometimes so I could relax and be ME!!! Try going out of town,dress in your car and just drive around until you get the nerve to venture into a store,just be aware of your surroundings,I am careful of which stores I go to,pretty good areas of town,also I will not get out of my truck if it doesn't feel right,teenagers hanging around,etc.....Good Luck!...........Jamie

joanad
08-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Usually, I go out, mostly the wee hours of the morning or early morning, just before dawn and then after. I'll walk down the street, wait for a bus. I've takend the subway for a stop or two. I'll interact with people waiting for hte bus, on their way to work or home. A club or shopping or something social is tempting, but I'm a loner by nature, so I don't know if that will ever happpen.

suchacutie
08-27-2010, 01:32 PM
I seem to be in a bit of a minority here in that I do not want to "do what I normally would do" when Tina arrives. My goal is to find out what that part of me that is Tina is like. In order to do that I want her to fly alone. This also means that my male self is in the mode of finding out what he likes as well, as separate from what she likes.

This has already brought me to certain issues, all centered around that fact that Tina has certain likes and dislikes that are very different from my male self. As Tina evolved she found certain books interesting that "he" would never be interested in reading. That also goes for movies. We both crochet but since Tina is left handed and he is right handed, we started crochetting different projects. This list goes on and on including cooking different foods. Tina is also very fastidious so she will clean things that "he" just doesn't care are messy.

What this all means is that there are a whole series of activities that only Tina does, and, frankly, there is not enough dressing time for her to continue them all well enough, which in turn drives her toward more dressing time (pity, huh? :) ).

So, for Tina and I, life has evolved into a lot of items that are part and parcel of either my feminine or masculine self. That brings me to the other extreme of having only so much time en femme and SO MUCH to be done! Please do note that reading books and crochetting a big project can take up an immense amount of time, and all of it en femme!

tina

Janet Bern
08-27-2010, 03:05 PM
when I dress I mostly shop. Malls and other shops. have lunch and thats about it. Still working on golf . lol
Janet

lisajane
08-27-2010, 11:03 PM
I go out shopping with my girlfriend, if I am getting dressed I am out of the house.:straightface:

Phyliss
08-28-2010, 03:18 AM
I do what ever errands or things that need to be done.

Case on point: Friday afternoon, end of month budget balancing, make grocery list, and organize bills.
Go to Home Depot for some concrete sealer, off to post office to mail out bills, stop at pool store for end of year shut down supplies, stop at bank drive through, fuel car for weekend trip.
Nothing too special. Quick application of makeup, adjust wig, pull on simple skirt, button blouse, slide into chunky 2" heel loafers, out the door.
For a Friday afternoon of out and about chores I didn't think putting on my party dress would be necessary.

georgia_937
08-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Strangely enough, I find I can concentrate on my studies better when dressed. Maybe it's the fact that i'm pretty much restricted to indoors (it's a small redneck town), but I just feel more comfortable doing the homework while dressed (I'm taking electrical engineering tech at a local community college, courtesy of the federal government). I usually get up in the midmorning, put on something comfortable, and study till time to go to my first class, or if no class that day, until the dogs demand to go out. I've underdressed during cooler weather at school, and hope to resume in the fall, but of course summer is shorts weather and I don't have anything really suitable enfemme.:battingeyelashes:

Celeste
08-30-2010, 08:07 AM
I would prefer to be out but cant always do that,so a lot of times I will get online,chat with other cd's and accepting gg's,sometimes cam and do clothing changes, maybe even get together if things click.

Juliemckay
08-30-2010, 08:35 AM
I do what I need to do. In the home or out. It's just clothes, it doesn't change what I need to do

Juliemckay
08-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Until more recently I didnt dress up unless I went out. I like to go to local clubs- Rainbow Room and Gigis here in Detroit. Love getting together with friends whether out to eat or hanging at home. I like shopping- the ladies at a local wig store treat me well, and have recommended place to friends. Like to get out more to museums, etc with friends. Am getting a little braver especially in the company of others.

I heard the Rainbow room is closed. Have you heard that?

Maria 60
09-06-2010, 07:19 PM
do the same things as in male cloth, just stop look in the mirror a lot more,and change outfits a 100 times.

Princess_of_Hckloins
09-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Its a very small town here so I don't get out in town. However, I've been know to take trips upstate and leave the house dressed head to toe.

When home and dressed, which is not as often anymore I've done everything from housework to ham radio/DX oriented activites. Especially during the summer months when "short skip" is active, or winters on the low bands its not unusual for me to be all dressed up to communicate other ham radio ops when time allows.

Then there are times I just "veg" out and play YouTube videos :)

HairyBethCD
09-08-2010, 06:54 AM
I think I'd lower the tone if I said anything here!

Tiffany Lynn
09-08-2010, 07:59 AM
when I have time to stay dressed for a long period i do the things any woman would do, watch tv, go online, wash dishes, vacuum

jenna_woods
09-08-2010, 08:02 AM
I do house work, like today. go shopping, go out to eat, go for a walk, watch tv, internet, most anything,

il.dso
09-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Great question.
I only crossdress at home so typical activities include reading, working, surfing the internet (crossdressers.com and ebay, of course!).
I talk on the phone a lot and get amused by the notion that the person on the line has no idea that I'm fully dressed in women's clothes.
Crossdressing has always involved erotic activities so that is typically, although not always, a major part of the experience.
Primarily, what I do while crossdressing is transform into this wonderful world that we only we know and love.

Janet Bern
09-08-2010, 09:45 AM
I used to dress often at home and never went out. A few years ago I went out and found out how easy it was to blend. So I dont dress much at home because its a lot of work and no fun
I now only go out about 6 times a year but its a full enjoyable day blending with other women, shopping and having lunch. So now I come on here once a day and see how the girls are doing.
Janet

CalamityJane
09-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Well I just do whatever I would have been doing anyway...so that ranges from...reading a book,watching a film or t.v, doing paperwork, working on the net and so the list goes on.....just what needs to be done.

Asako
09-08-2010, 07:06 PM
I can't call it "dressed up" since I wear the same clothes as male or female(my "male" clothes) since they're the only kind of clothing I like. I just surf the net or play one of the thousands of games I own. No courage to go out YET.

Simply_Vanessa
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM
For me...I LOVE to go shopping! I also like to go meet with select men...tee hee. and of course, take pics :)

LeannL
09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
As others have said, if I am dressed and I need to do something I do it. Take tonight for example, I needed some things at Target. So in my jean skirt, I hopped in the car and went a purchased what I needed (along with some sale items, of course). I did stop to do my makeup before I left since I don't wear it when I am staying in. After Target, I stopped at Panarra Bread for dinner and then a soft serve ice cream shop for desert.
Leann
PS. The more you do things like the above, the easier it gets.

dayna_nj
09-08-2010, 10:01 PM
I dont really just dress and hang out at home just doing regular things, I feel kind of weird when I do that, and its boring for me anyway so I pretty much only dress when im meeting men. Thats my whole motivation behind dressing. Its not to go out and do things women do everyday, its just all driven by sex and having fun with others. When I was younger I did it alone just practicing but I stopped that I guess about 10 years ago.

MargaretJ
09-09-2010, 11:29 AM
I spend ages looking at myself in the mirror, taking loads of pics, and surfing the net.

Rianna Humble
09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi Gurls,
what do you gurls do while dressed?

I do what every other woman does...
I shop, do housework, surf the internet, chat with friends and research all the latest things to make myself look my best. But mostly I shop....:heehee:

:iagree: I'm with Cheryl here, except I would have to add go to work, sleep, go out to the restaurant, talk to the press, visit friends, sort out people's PC problems, take the train or bus, attend my diabetes clinic ... basically everything I do (apart from shower) is done dressed.

Jeannie
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I to get a little bored after several hours being dressed. I have a limited amount of clothes and my wife will let me wear some of her things so I have a few combination's I can play around with but after that it's the computer and internet. I just enjoy the process of putting on the makeup and the general feeling of being dressed and not having to hide it from my wife anymore. I have gone outside in the back yard a couple of times but only at night and only after ten pm.

Jeannie

Deborah
09-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Surf the net, sit and watch tv or take photos. Basically try to pretend it's just another day.

suzy1
09-09-2010, 12:44 PM
I dress up as Shania Twain, learn the lyrics to some of here songs like “feel like a women” and mime in front of a large mirror.
Its great fun and if you get the miming spot on you start to believe it’s really you singing.
I have moved on to other singers now and have about 15 songs in my repertoire.
I know I’m nuts but I don’t care. Its fun.

Da da d da da, are you ready girls?

Have fun, SUZY

Kelley Girl
09-11-2010, 11:47 PM
House work, lounge around, I'm got to buy a workout outfit and start to exercise