PDA

View Full Version : support groups in ohio

Alanea
08-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi Gurls
anyone know of any support groups in ohio?
I would like to find one that is discrete.
Any info would be great!
Alanea Reder:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Hippoeater
08-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Hello! As I am from Ohio as well, I'm always looking for friends and places to go to meet up with other Tgirls to chat, shop and have their for support.

I've been looking here http://www.transohio.org/wordpress/

Not sure how it is tho!

:)

Amanda.61
08-24-2010, 08:21 PM
I am west of Cleveland on the northcoast of Ohio. I have found Alpha Omega Society (aosoc.org). I got my first comunication from the group to say "Hello". I am still waiting for my interview to make sure I am a real CD and not a male just pretending to be one. The next meeting is Sept 11. I hope I get to go to it. This is to keep us real gurls safe. I will update you after my first meeting.

Hippoeater
08-24-2010, 08:48 PM
Wow, thanks for the heads up on that website! I registered as well and submitted my information to interview and hopefully attend next month's meeting as well!

Nataliebabe
08-24-2010, 11:20 PM
O-h!

GeorgiaHall
08-24-2010, 11:24 PM
I-o!!!!!

5150 Girl
08-25-2010, 10:57 AM
My info is a little old, but, it is my understanding that Cleveland is one of te top 10 TG populus cities in the states. I'd think one could have little troube finding somthing there?

lynn27
08-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Alanea, there is a group in the toledo area that you might be interested in, Ohio Pink Ladies. Transfamily has meetings in the Cleveland and Akron areas and there is another somewhat national group, Pink Essence that has quite a few Ohio members. message me it you want the info on any of these.

AO meets on the far east side of Cleveland and it might actually be farther than the Toledo group for you.

Hi Gurls
anyone know of any support groups in ohio?
I would like to find one that is discrete.
Any info would be great!
Alanea Reder:daydreaming::daydreaming:

sandi_tee
08-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Well I can say you can contact the site www.urnotalone.com or the Crystal Club via the web.. That is all I have for you babe

Sandi

Amanda.61
10-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow, thanks for the heads up on that website! I registered as well and submitted my information to interview and hopefully attend next month's meeting as well!

I was interviewed and will be at the next meeting on Oct 9

ShannonDragon
10-01-2010, 06:21 PM
You have Crossport in Cincy.

Crystal Club in Columbus area.

Don't know if Paradise Club is still around in Parma.

If close to Indiana, we have IXE in Indianapolis.

Amanda.61
10-16-2010, 06:28 PM
My SO and I had a great time at the meeting. I got dressed at home and drove to the meeting. I loved meeting other girls like me and my SO meet others like her. I can't wait until the next meeting.