PDA

View Full Version : Dressing at home

Jaclyn NM
08-24-2010, 02:28 PM
When I'm home alone, I love to dress up really sexy. I wear a nice wig, lots of makeup, large hoop earrings, short tight skirts, silky hose, and of course 6" stiletto pumps. It feels so wonderful, and while I would love to go out that way, I know it wouldn't be wise or practical, but for lounging around the house I love the look. Are there any other sexy dressers out there? Just curious.

gerdaberlin
08-24-2010, 02:42 PM
o.c. I love to do that, but the real challenge for me is to dress DOWN a bit after the 1st view and move OUT in whatever vehicle (foot, bike, car) seems appropriate. the fun for me is the shift outside btwn thinking and feeling as a passing gg or as a NOT passing gg, which o.c. in daylight is not self understanding..

tanyalynn51
08-24-2010, 03:18 PM
I generally am a straight- forward dressing ts, but I gotta admit, once in a while, I love to dress like that- just have one outfit like it, but its there for a reason.

amander-
08-25-2010, 06:33 PM
i dress at home but when i go out of the houes i put a big jacket on so no one can tell that i have breasts and i wear no earrings or make up.

Glenda58
08-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Why not go out after all that getting ready and not showing it off. I know there places to go in NM.

Being Paige
08-25-2010, 06:59 PM
All of the time LOL.
I like getting out of the house dressed to kill efery no and then too!

patti1569
08-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Absolutely, that is my favorite thing to do!

docrobbysherry
08-25-2010, 07:43 PM
I had to send MY 6" pumps back!:Angry3:

My feet wouldn't bend enuff!:sad:

C'mon! Let's see some PICS, girl!:devil:

dieselman79
08-25-2010, 10:29 PM
I love dressing that way too, it feels great looking at my self in the mirror.

gretchen_love
08-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Its one of my favorite things to do! I feel much more comfortable that way, at least when its only me!

Naru
08-26-2010, 03:42 AM
I do it every chance I get! Hehehe. I am still building up my new wardrobe because this is all fairly new to me but I have a skirt that has become my favorite thing in the world! It's just a narrow black mini skirt but it looks great with my pink and black stockings! :)

eluuzion
08-26-2010, 04:11 AM
hiya Jaclyn...

"...and while I would love to go out that way, I know it wouldn't be wise or practical,"

Yep, can relate to that one for sure...I always change out of my 5" pumps when I go out. The last time I wore those out on the sundeck, I snapped off a heel when it got caught between deck boards! hehehe:hugs:

That is about as "out" as I get these days...:love:

erickka
08-26-2010, 05:55 AM
I dress that way at times, as long as I am for sure staying home. Otherwise, I dress in whatever any other girl would wear on a daily basis.

lauraabdl
08-26-2010, 07:57 AM
I love dressing that way at home and have several outfits to chose from, but as for going out, I really don't pass and so I dress down a lot just to go out. It takes a lot but I have found that people are for the most part nice to you if you are not to over dressed.