PDA

View Full Version : Meeting a new sister

Emily Ann Brown
08-31-2005, 08:13 AM
Yes, Emily Ann was out again, this time in daylight. One of our new members isn't that far away and suggested we meet for lunch sometime. I said sure.

New problems for going out. I would leave from work and the wife is at home so how do I dress? Hmmmmm. By now I know that the meeting will be out somewhere, but that she thought a drive-in window would be best. So I threw out wearing the corset....too much trouble. The night before I went through the check list. Wet towel in a plastic bag, dry towel. pocketbook with all the makeup I would need, jewelry in the pocketbook, shoes, breastforms, wig, slip on blouse and easy in skirt.Still forgot the necklace. I decided to wear the stockings, panty, and bra to work under my drab. Oopppps! Run in one stocking so find a reason to go to the all night drugstore....no stockings, only pantihose...ugh! I'll make do. I also find the lighter shade of lipstick I want to try in hopes of looking less dressy.

Tuesday morning I end up putting on a light sweater/vest to make sure strap lines don't show for the 4 hours I will be at work. Karren IMs me saying my straps are showing...and while I know she can't see from Indiana (and I went to check AGAIN )I got paranoid. Longest 4 hours of my life.

Out in the car I have a plan and I review it. I got caught at an underpass by the light. A tractor trailer next to me is giving me cover so off with the shirt and sweater and on with the blouse. At a pull off about 2 miles further I slipped off my slacks (baggy for quick removal) and pulled up the skirt. I couldn't get it adjusted to be comfortable, but it's on. I went into an empty parking lot and quickly got the wig on and the breasts in. The heels come out from under the seat. Now I'm ready for the 40 minute drive. I have to confess, the wig and breasts had a major calming effect on me.

About halfway the skirt really started to bother me and I know I have to get out and adjust it. I waited until the next overpass and pulled over. Not a car to be seen. I start to adjust and I hear a speeding car coming up behind me. Without makeup I decided I should lean over into the car...in hindsight that's what he got...sight of my hind. I can hear his speed reducing but not so much as to indicate he was pulling over. So I shook my tail a bit.

I got back in and finished the drive. I have 30 minutes now to do my makeup in the car using the rear view mirror...with my wig on. Across from our meeting point is a Lowes. In retrospect I will never do that again in a man's environment. I lost count of the guys rubbernecking trying to see the chick putting on her makeup. I never did finish all my eye makeup...just too busy, and I have on sunglasses. I think I look good now.

I go to the meeting point hoping I can convince her to do lunch in a restaurant. I see her hand waving so I pull beside her and drop my window. She won't pass (the reason why I have not mentioned her name). I follow her to a very large and sorta quiet mall lot where she pulls into a spot next to a car that is occupied. Opps !! A quick move to another spot and she transfers into my vehicle (an SUV with tinted windows). Turns out she had a bite earlier and isn't hungry so we go off to find a drink machine for me and then we'll park and get aquainted.

I had to wait out a man loading his car to get to park near the drink machine. I was mostly worried that she would be uncomfortable getting too close . The first machine stole my money. I had to remind myself that someone is with me AND ladies don't maul drink machines. I went to the second one and finally got a drink. I think she can't believe I'm outside the car going through my pocketbook looking for a straw. Found it! Get back in the car.

I am amazed I have no fear about being outside the safety of that vehicle.
We find a spot that is comfortable, and we begin to build a friendship. She was such a southern lady in every sense of the word. I'm just as happy in the car as I would have been in a restaurant. She is a joy just to sit beside. We talked about everything and discovered some things we have in common. Before she has to leave she takes a couple of photos of me beside the car. She has been 5 feet from me for over an hour, and she says I'm very passable. I am in heaven. I have an invite for lunch sometime at her home. I definitely will put that on the calendar !!

Time to go home. I don't want to. I confess it's getting harder to put Emily Ann back in the box. So I decide to gamble and drive as close to my destination before I change back. I stopped along side the highway and checked my tires. I stopped and checked my pantihose....any excuse to get out of the vehicle. I get honked at. I got a couple of speeding cars slow up when they got even with me. Not one screamed and sped away after they got a look. Does it get any better than this??

I did my undress in several parking lots. Do an item and move on. I only attracted one glance when a teen suddenly drove between parked cars and I felt that he saw the red bra as I was removing the blouse. He stopped and I moved on quickly (yes , I had the wig and makeup on still). Overall it worked fairly well, but I'm not fond of doing makeup by rearview mirror.

Next outting is lunch in a RESTAURANT.

Emily Ann

Katie Ashe
08-31-2005, 08:27 AM
After reading your lovly story I need a Budwiser for stress. Your much more brave than most to even go out, glad it worked out in your favor. Hint, try dressing in a bathroom before going out, you wouldn't want to wreak in partial drab :rolleyes: , most people don't pay attention to you comes and go to the restroom. Sneak in to the ladies room, so when you come out, no one would ever know. Good luck with lunch. :thumbsup:

Natalie x
08-31-2005, 08:27 AM
Wonderful! Emily, you are so wild, I just love your exploits. And so naughty, shakin' your ass to passing strangers!

I share exactly your feelings when I'm reaching the end of a girlie spell, I don't want it to end. I just don't want to go home and I don't want to change out of Natalie and into drab again. It gets harder every time (*slap* for thinking that)

Oh, if only there wasn't so much water between us, I would really love to go out for a day with you - I reckon we could cause a riot!

Emily Ann Brown
08-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Natalie dear,

How much could a plane ticket cost? I'll pick you up in my E type.

Emily Ann

Michelle I
08-31-2005, 10:15 AM
Emily:
That had to be the most exciting and scary time :nerves: of your life. You have so much courage to meet with someone who you do not know that well. I can remember meeting with one our group’s members the first time. We met at a local mall, I felt that security was following us, we saw a teenage girl who was laughing at me. I felt so bad that I wanted to run and hide, thank goodness “R” was there, she calmed me down and we had a great time. Enjoy your time out at Emily and yes I know its gets harder to put her back into the box.

Melissa

Anne Marie
08-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Just wanted all to know that I was that Sooouthrn lady that met with Em, and truly, Em is a delightful, funny, corageous gal. I didn't tell her at the time but I want her to take it easy with this new found love of "being out" and not to neglect the rest of her other self or life. Balance...there is a balance. 'Nuff of the lecture...hope all are as fortunate as I to have met such a dedicated and good person. Cheers, Anne Marie :thumbsup:

Mx Justina
08-31-2005, 12:05 PM
Emily... In your descriptive recountings, one of the things that you do so well (and Karen H. also), is to give real-world insight regarding how tricky (on the go) make-up, and clothes adjustments can be...for an outing CD, in an open or public situation...

Allways enjoy reading them.

J.

Emily Ann Brown
08-31-2005, 01:53 PM
Anne Marie is very modest as well as classy. She said "balance" all through our time together, just in such a way that it went in one ear and stayed there. I just hope she is going to let me sit and learn from the wise one again sometime.

Emily Ann

insearchofme
08-31-2005, 02:45 PM
Great tale (not tail). I think you're one of the bravest!

dana

Karren H
08-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Congrats, Emily!! None of my predictions came true!! You didn't get arested, no breast forms flying across the parking lot, the wife didn't find out ....... Very daring!! A little too daring even for me!! Hehehe

Luv Karren

Karren H
09-04-2005, 12:06 AM
DREAM PRINCESS??? Is that like Indian Prinesses only for biger girls??? Hehehehe Linda Marie also wanted to know about you new title, Royalty maybe??? LOL

Karren

acup.nyc
09-06-2005, 01:22 PM
sister;
are you from new york. i like to explore cd. need help of other cd for friendship, fun and try out clothes

HaleyPink2000
09-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Emily your to cool!

Haley:)

KELLYANN
09-06-2005, 10:06 PM
sounds like quite an afternoon EMILY ANN! good for you. hope you had fun, sounds like it. much braver than i though. :)

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Emily,
You are definitely brave and have alot more guts than me if I was in your situation. I hope your time at the restaurant goes just as smooth and you have a wonderful time