PDA

View Full Version : Winter sports and CDing

Lexine
08-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Fall will be soon upon us, then winter...

Has anyone attempted to do winter sports while en femme?

I know it's going to be tough, given the fact that forms can pop and explode but I'm curious to see if anyone has attempted it. I'm going snowboarding again later in the year with my bestie so I'm wondering if it's possible or not.

AKAMichelle
08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
I have a friend who skis all of the time en femme. I have thought about snowmobiling this year en femme but I haven't made my mind up yet.

Maria in heels
08-24-2010, 07:59 PM
I can tell you that stockings make great leg warmers under your ski pants

Danni Bear
08-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Lexi,

Yes it's possible, you just have to be a little more careful and not go to extreme. Have fun, it is exhilerating and lounging in front of fireplace. Doesn't get much better.:daydreaming:

:hugs:
Danni

eluuzion
08-25-2010, 04:49 AM
I'm always dressed underneath my snow-shoveling gear.

I have skied dressed, but you would never be able to tell.

I also build alot of snow "sculptures" in my yard in the winter. Mainly "actual size" replicas of Indy Cars. I use food coloring in H20 in a sprayer to "paint" them.

I like winter cause' I can walk around in wind pants/parka with just lingerie underneath!! Yippeee!!:love:

Maryesther M.
08-25-2010, 07:12 AM
I suppose you can convince yourself you're skiing en-femme, but to my eyes skiing gear is so unisex that I say 'why bother?'

FAR more daring/challenging would be to visit the local Ski-resort skating rink en femme. Skating dresses are REALLY femme.

AKAMichelle
08-25-2010, 08:02 AM
I suppose you can convince yourself you're skiing en-femme, but to my eyes skiing gear is so unisex that I say 'why bother?'

FAR more daring/challenging would be to visit the local Ski-resort skating rink en femme. Skating dresses are REALLY femme.

Ski pants are the same but the jackets are a big difference. I couldn't ice skate if I had to. I broke my ankle once trying to ice skate. That resulted in me being told not to hurt the ankle any more or I would get surgery. Plus I got to go to HS graduation on crutches. Thanks but no thanks.

I am now into ice skating watching from the stands. :D

JoannaCaroline
08-26-2010, 04:58 AM
Yes. Ive gone snowboarding. Its as much fun as you want it to be. "Breast forms pop and explode"? not sure what kind of breast forms you're using but if they can pop and explode at all I'd be worried. Not so much about winter sports but any other time.