PDA

View Full Version : Fem for a day - advice?

Katie Louise
08-24-2010, 09:15 PM
I have to go to Brisbane for a day for work. Rather than fly back right away I thought I may stay another day and live as Sibby for 24hours. Has anyone got any advice, be it how to dress, where to eat or play, where to shop? The anonimity of the city should be a great place to bring the real me out for the first time.

dominique
08-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Just be yourself. Dress so that you blend in with the rest of the female population and be confident you are woman and you want be treated as one. Also be very safe keep to lighted and populated area. Most important thing is to enjoy yourself.

Gerrijerry
08-25-2010, 05:14 AM
blend in and relax. don't overdress no formal dress when all the other woman are in jeans. I suggest bringing several basic outfits. Then look around the first day and see what the ladies are wearing and use that to pick which outfit to wear. Remember don't over due your makeup either. As for a place to go and eat and shop. Go to places with lots of others. The larger the place the better because with a lot of people you simple are not going to stand out if you blend in. Everyone is out to do their our thing. 99% don't even take a second look. If someone does notice you just relax and move on don't make a fuss just walk away. Believe me when shopping most of the stores want your money. So shop relax eat have fun and blend in with your clothes and makeup.

Maryesther M.
08-25-2010, 07:08 AM
What a marvellous idea! Do have a great day out. Lovely to explore a strange city totally anonym-femme for a whole day. It'd be nice if another 'member' met you there for lunch, or whatever.

Part of the fun of course, is the planning....isn't it?