PDA

View Full Version : scoring with a women while underdressed

dee anne
08-25-2010, 02:50 AM
I am at a hotel for 2 weeks. I have some clothes with me and at night I will dress in my room and under dress if I need ice or a quick beer from the bar. So i went down to the bar under dressed the other night and don"t you know I get hooked up with a wonderful GG. so we are back at her room and things are about to getpretty hot, but alas we are out of wine and that was my chance to go get the couple beers that I had in my room, quick drop the panties, panty hose and bra.
Then back to her room for a wonderful night. HOW CLOSE!! I was prepared to expose my underdressing , but having oppurtunity to avoid it and still have a god night , I chose that.

Well for me that does not help with thinking of other CD"rs while dressed???

So life goes on maybe I'll figure it out some day.

Dee anne

PS while I am writing this I am wearing a nice skrt, panties , pantyhoses , cami, braand aleopard print shirt and nice heels.

go figure
D

longdog
08-25-2010, 04:17 AM
Im curious if she would have still been into you if she found out what you were wearing....

Danni Bear
08-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Dee Anne,

Hate to break this to you Hun. Unless the lights were off the whole time. She knows and it didn't make a difference to her.

Danni

Gerrijerry
08-25-2010, 04:46 AM
If you two were getting close ( leave it at that) then she had to have felt what you had on. I agree she knew already and said nothing. If not, well soon or later some one will. Relax get used to the idea you can't hide forever.

eluuzion
08-25-2010, 05:00 AM
hehehe, reminds me of a joke...

"He didn't know if it was a gun in her pocket or she was just pleased to see him, but neither option looked good."

:love:

fluffy
08-25-2010, 05:08 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

JennaR
08-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Who knows, maybe she wanted you out of the room for a few minutes...:devil:

kimdl93
08-25-2010, 07:35 AM
its become one of those - we'll never know situations.

AKAMichelle
08-25-2010, 07:53 AM
If she was that close to you, she knew about the bra at least. If she continued on afterwards, it may have been the reason for her being interested. Either way there is no way that she didn't know.

Sarasometimes
08-25-2010, 07:55 AM
I tend to agree that unless she was quite drunk or the lights were off she had to know. The bra strap marks and pantyhose/panties waistband marks. Glad to hear it went well and that she wasn't hiding something, too. A gun I mean!

sandra-leigh
08-25-2010, 11:16 AM
I can't say that I'm pleased that you choose to refer to what happened as "scoring". Relationships are not games, and she was a person not a bingo prize.

monalisa
08-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Maybe she was a crossdresser too

Pythos
08-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Yea, I was thinking kind of the same.

Scoring is a term that has become common when it comes to guys enjoying some intimacy with a woman (yea, that sounds too feminine doesn't it, maybe that is why score has been applied to the act, to make the activity more "manly") (To the OP, I am not implying you think this way, but I do find it amusing how the term has come about in the last 10 years)

But I have a slightly more nosy question.

The O.P. is not married by chance is he? I have read too many incidences of guys out on "business trips" that are married, and feel it is perfectly alright to have midnight liaisons with women they don't know (if the woman is married then she is also kinda low on the totem pole, lol) I mean, look at Tiger Woods, though his is an extreme example.

One night stands can really screw things up if one is not careful, I just choose to avoid them.

I am conflicted with this post. One side of me wants to be a judgmental ******* for the guy "scoring" with a woman he does not know, and acting like the stereotypical guy. I also find the deceit (taking off the under dressing) to be not that good, for anyone.

At the same time I understand the primal instincts in control here. The fear of being discovered by a woman you most likely will never meet again. Unless of course she is married, and something didn't work quite right on that "wonderful night", (preggers anyone?)

If it was just some serious snogging, then that's one thing. But if there was much more than that that could result in a disease, or impregnation, that to me strikes as extremely foolish. Especially in this day and age.

That would make this score a zero sum game.

pernille d
08-25-2010, 04:13 PM
interesting what could have been , glad you had a good night .

but what the heck i would have just taken the chance and suffered the wroth if it went wrong , but that chance would have been worth taking as what could have happened if it went the other way who knows what or where you would have ended up .

LitaKelley
08-25-2010, 05:34 PM
I would of kept the panties on if they were satin or silky :battingeyelashes:

I can't say what happened when I first revealed wearing panties to my wife, but ooohhh it was sooooo goooooood.

dee anne
08-25-2010, 07:34 PM
First i do not mean to offend any one with my choice of words, my apoligiesif needed.
I really thought i was going to come out, but i chickened out. She was a terrific person and we left it at that the next morning.
Thanks again
Dee anne