PDA

View Full Version : A long overdue update

vicky00x
08-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi everyone. Its been well over a year now since i told my girlfriend about my dressing. She initially took it rather well then backed away over the first few months not wanting to be involved but still supportive. She still has not seen me dressed. We now have a rather nice arrangement. I will still dress when she is not here or if she is I give her the 'im going into the bedroom for an hour so dont come in unless you want to see' wink and nudge!!
I told her during a chat a while ago that i would rather be doing something other than getting dressed up and just sitting on the bed watching tv. She asked "like what", i said anything! So now when she goes out or she works late she leaves me a list of jobs to do around the house when i get back from work. (i did stipulate no putting up shelves or anything like that!) Luckily she gives me jobs that suit being dressed up! This evening i have tidied the house top to bottom, emptied and unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned the oven and dusting and changed the bed. Oh yeah and cleaned the toilet!! It is so strange that jobs I would generally avoid like the plague I actually look forward to doing. She is obviously loving it! She called me last night to see how i was getting on. I said all good but my feet hurt. She just laughed with empathy. I am so thrilled we have found a way to integrate this into our relationship after all these months. Its no longer the elephant in the corner and we both look forward to the cleaning being done!

With love

Vicky x

maverick.saxena
08-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Glad that worked out fir you .. Lucky you hun

kimdl93
08-25-2010, 02:18 PM
I guess its a good intermediate step. Perhaps over time, she'll become more comfortable with the idea of meeting and maybe one day, interacting with your femme self. I hope so.

Billijo49504
08-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Cool, what ever works for both of you...BJ

patti1569
08-25-2010, 03:24 PM
I luv that! I might have to run that by my wife. I'm sure whe would like the results.

Delenn
08-25-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm happy for you Vicky:love: Very nice you did homeworks. There are no femme or male work at household:hugs: You can hold hammer dressed up and stand on your heels, isn't it:tongueout
kisses

NicoleScott
08-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Sounds like you may need to get a maid's outfit. Lucky you.

Christina Horton
08-25-2010, 05:46 PM
So how did this arangement come about. How did you get her to think it would be ok? I don't have a gf yet but if I did she would know about my CDing at the start of out time together.

AKAMichelle
08-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Be careful. Sounds like she is liking the maid in the house. She may end up wanting the maid to come over even if you both break up. :D

carrie-ann
08-25-2010, 07:17 PM
That's what comprises is about congratulation.

t-girlxsophie
08-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Looks like Compromise was made,and It has all worked out for the best,Well Done

:hugs:Sophie xx

StacyCD
08-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Be patient. She may become more accepting over time. A lot of people are jealous because if their SO ever found out it might be the end of things.

vicky00x
08-26-2010, 04:14 PM
So how did this arangement come about. How did you get her to think it would be ok? I don't have a gf yet but if I did she would know about my CDing at the start of out time together.

I didn't really have to convince her in the end. I think she wanted a good cleaning session done on the place and didn't want to do it then remembered our conversation. And here we are. She wants more jobs doing tomorrow night so happy days.
X

Brenda456
08-26-2010, 04:37 PM
It sounds like fun and works for both. By they way, I have to go vaccuum. . .

RachelPortugal
08-26-2010, 05:23 PM
It's good to read that you have a good arrangement with your girlfriend.

From your avatar, I assume you are also her personalsecretary.

Robin Lee
08-26-2010, 06:38 PM
I hope this open's future doors up in your relationship. Mabe a movie or shopping?