PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre thoughts I've had, being a crossdresser

Violetgray
08-25-2010, 04:02 PM
"If I'm ever getting beaten up for going out en femme, I hope they don't snatch my wig off. That would suck!"

"HEY! That person just called me a rude name! But it's a name which implies female gender (bitch, hussy, tramp) so in a way, it's kind of a compliment!"

"My friend has been complaining about the blocks we've had to walk ever since we left the parking lot. I've kept up while wearing these heels. Man, what a sissy he is!"

makin' it real
08-25-2010, 05:05 PM
While in drab: My boobs are too big. Everyone's looking at them. I wish they were smaller.
While en femme: My boobs are too small. Everyone's looking at them. I wish they were bigger.

On the drive in to work this morning the person next to me at a red light seemed to be presenting as a man, but (s)he had the most beautifully sculpted eyebrows; fine, delicate facial features; clear, glistening, pore-free skin; and gorgeous, flowing, past shoulder length hair.
My thoughts? Oh I hope that person is a crossdresser. He's gorgeous!

In drab,
Bending over: Are my panties showing?
Leaning forward: Does my bra show?

Anytime,
God I love the shape and softness of my legs.
Do these pants make my butt look big... enough?
Oh that's a cute look. I wonder where she got that skirt/sweater/scarf/bag/etc.?
Oh my goodness! I love that skirt/sweater/scarf/bag and I know she got it from X and that it costs $Y! (Oops. Why do I know these things!?)

There are so many thoughts that seem perfectly normal to me, but that would never cross the mind for the majority of men. Oh well.

sandra-leigh
08-25-2010, 09:02 PM
"Ha! I hide my bra straps better than that!"

"I wonder where she bought that bra?"

"She has a nice dress; I wonder if she'd be okay with me complimenting her on it? Oh, wait, I have the same dress: I better not compliment her or I'll end up blurting out how much I like mine!"

"These forms are already 40G; how big do I have to go before people finally start staring at my chest?"

"Damn, this one-piece really makes my butt look good!"

"I hope I don't have to take off my pearl earrings for my passport photo..."

"Is anyone on this street looking at me as I walk? I want to slip my forms on."

docrobbysherry
08-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Can't we keep this thread going?:D

LitaKelley
08-26-2010, 12:25 AM
"Why can't I wake up and be this girl in the mirror for real?" :brolleyes:

"If I was a real woman, how would I have sex if I'm not sexually attracted to men?"

Before becoming a CD "damn, she's HOT and has a nice ---"

After becoming a CD "Wow, I love that skirt.. I wonder how it would look on me"

Naru
08-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Before I dressed:
"Why couldn't I be born a girl. They get to wear all the awesome clothes in the world"

After:
"I love my new clothes! But now i'm scared of where this new journey will take me"

I also get very paranoid about my panties showing every day. But what can you do except pull up your pants every few seconds? Haha.

Princess29
08-26-2010, 04:07 AM
when I see a beautiful woman I think about the things I'd like to do to her..
Her hair
Her makeup

sandra-leigh
08-26-2010, 06:05 AM
"I wonder if I'm ever going to get my earrings back from my wife?"

DonniDarkness
08-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Did she(wifey) really get paint on my favorite black dress...

That girl cant walk in heels to save her life.....maybe i should show her how.....

Zomg!, i totally got read in drab.......

Sarah Doepner
08-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Oh Great, I lost weight, but I didn't want to lose it THERE!

Ann Thomas
08-26-2010, 10:12 AM
"Now that's how I'd like to look!"

"I love her hairstyle, but would it look good on me?"

"Would she still be as friendly if she met me en femme?"

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-26-2010, 10:19 AM
I often play "Girl, Outfit, or Both?" Where when I see a woman I'm checking out, I think the name is sort of self explanatory.

NV Susan
08-26-2010, 10:26 AM
"I wonder, is my slip showing?"

"Can the person in line behind me see my bra straps?"

"I just love that dress she's wearing, and those shoes! Oh she's kind of cute too"

neworleanssusan
08-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Gawd, I love her hair.

What color lip gloss is that???

Gawd, I love her hair!

I wish I could find those shoes in my size.

Gawd, I LOVE her hair!!!

I wonder if she looked in the mirror this morning.

Gawd, I hate her for her hair....

Gerrijerry
08-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I woke up crying what a scary dream. I dreamed that I was in male clothing again. Then a person said to me. You woman are always trying to be like men. Penis envy he told me. You don't fool anyone dressing like a man, lady. That was so scary.

sometimes_miss
08-26-2010, 12:18 PM
1. There are millions of gay women, who would love to trade places with a big, tall guy like me. Why, oh why, can't we? It would make at least two people on earth so very happy.

2. Knowing the above, I should count my blessings that I am a guy, because I have so much more access to pretty women than I would if I were one; and yet, I'm still alone. Boy, am I screwed up.

3. (while looking over youtube vids) Boy, those club Katoy boys really know how to do themselves up. I wish I weren't so big, at least I'd be able to be pretty like they are when I dress up.

4. Hmm, now that I have the rest of the outfits, I can again wear my formerly too snug size 15 penny loafers since stockings take less space than the usual bulky sox that I wear as a guy.

5. It's only a matter of time before I accidently leave some type of female garment somewhere, and the landlord finds it. Will they believe my excuse? Will they find some other reason to evict me?

6. Ah, who cares. I could get hit by a truck and be dead tomorrow. Life's too short to worry about what could have been, or what may happen, until it does. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy imagining what I'd feel like if I had been born female and had a normal life as one, instead of the f&%$#d up one I've had as a guy.

Tracy X Cruz
08-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Why do none of these shoes come in my size?

That is the cutest skirt I have ever seen... will I look weird if I ask her where she bought it?

Damn I have to put on pants again to go to work tomorrow!

If I had a magic wand I could redistribute my weight there and there...

I could go out to eat... or buy new shoes... ohhh these pumps are in my size! forget food.

sandra-leigh
08-26-2010, 07:26 PM
"Nice -- now is she 18 or 17?"

(i.e., is her hair colour platinum blonde or dirty blonde. I decided on 18/16R, platinum blonde outside with brown-blonde roots.)

"Oh my!! Those tights are awfully bold -- she must really call a lot of attention to herself! How can she stand it?! And where can I buy some like that?"

"Doesn't she know how much her big white bra shows up underneath that white blouse?! I have better sense than that!"

Kathryn Martin
08-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Before I dressed:
"Why couldn't I be born a girl. They get to wear all the awesome clothes in the world"

After:
"I love my new clothes! But now i'm scared of where this new journey will take me"

I also get very paranoid about my panties showing every day. But what can you do except pull up your pants every few seconds? Haha.

I also have the panty thing. I wear usually some form of pink lacey things. I sometimes think they show through my light summer wool suit pants :bonk:

And I have my entire life I thought that it sucks that women get wear all the fun stuff AND wear makeup.

rocketscientist
08-26-2010, 08:42 PM
OMG! What a body! Check out that ass! And those legs! DAYUMM! God I wish had her body! Ok, don't get the cheeseburger and fries. Instead, get the chicken sandwich and small salad w/ lite dressing. And, get your ass home and workout! And don't forget to moisturize before you go to bed!

docrobbysherry
08-26-2010, 09:05 PM
OMG! What a body! Check out that ass! And those legs! DAYUMM! God I wish had her body! Ok, don't get the cheeseburger and fries. Instead, get the chicken sandwich and small salad w/ lite dressing. And, get your ass home and workout! And don't forget to moisturize before you go to bed!

YES, RS! I HATE my "spare tire"! I simply MUST lose 5 lbs. before the SCC!:doh:

Maryesther M.
08-26-2010, 09:41 PM
My thoughts when I 'dress' are all related to the difficulty of making myself look like a much younger woman, which is precisely why I do it.

The obvious ones being : What wouldn't I give for a hairless body. Wouldn't it be lovely if I had my own head of long wavy hair past my shoulders, I'd like real boobs, not too big....C-cup would be fine. It'd be lovely too, if high-Street sizes fit me in the tops/shoulder and feet departments!

Outside I do think, looking at some long-haired slim young lads, how feminine they are and wouldn't they dress up very well as girls. Maybe they do!

PretzelGirl
08-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my legs

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pluck my eyebrows

Everybody is going to stare at me if I dress completely and go out

Everybody is going to stare at me if I am standing in the make-up aisle

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pierce my ears

Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my arms

Everybody is going to stare at me if I get a femme haircut

Everybody is going to stare at me if I put clear polish on my finger nails

Everybody is going to stare at me if I have a bra in my shopping cart

sandra-leigh
08-27-2010, 11:42 AM

:doh: Lady, are you going to stand there all day? You're blocking my access to the lipstick!

Tracy X Cruz
08-27-2010, 11:58 AM

And then after you finally do it...(as I did)

Is everybody going to stare at me if I don't shave my arms!!!!

NathalieX66
08-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my legs

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pluck my eyebrows

Everybody is going to stare at me if I dress completely and go out

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pierce my ears

Everybody is going to stare at me if I get a femme haircut

Everybody is going to stare at me if I put clear polish on my finger nails

Everybody is going to stare at me if I have a bra in my shopping cart

-legs, no one cares.

-do eyebrows the Brooke Shields way....mine aren't pencil-then but they are triimmed and rimmed.

-"oh look, a transgendered person"! I won't look so as not to appear rude.

-hip or hippy, whatever.

-no one will notice.

-must play in a rock band.

-nice nails.

- come on, hurry up, I want to go home.

Kathryn Martin
08-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Oh my god the woman over there is snapping a picture of me with her cell phone and is sending an I report of me to CNN

victoriamwilliams1
09-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Ok heres mine:

Did he just check me out! Wait I am dressed as a woman:) Whew:)
I hope that security camera go my good side.

NicoleScott
09-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Reaction to seeing a shapely, pretty girl in a miniskirt:
In guy mode: "Wow, I'd like to get into that skirt."
In girl mode: "Wow, I'd like to get into that skirt."

BethCD
09-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Actually more of an action than thought, but at work, where there are many more women than men, I find myself looking a bit toooooo long at the prettier ladies.....checking out makeup, hair, just loving the view. I often wonder if I'm viewed as the horny old man ogling the hot chicks.......

Kelly Greene
09-28-2010, 04:55 PM
while looking at a neckline "thats a nice necklace, how would I look in one like it"
While looking at a pretty face " wow those do look nice in the top on the ear I wonder if I should get my ears pierced that way"
While looking as someones legs " I like those shoes" "where can I find that skirt" "that looks a lot more comfortable than jeans and tennis shoes"

I am always checking out women's legs and wishing I had those shoes, that dress, skirt, ect...

Today a young lady came to work to talk about some of the heath benefit we have, She wore a nice button down shirt and black slacks with 2inch wedge heels, her makeup was simple, her hair was shoulder length and she had a single diamond pendant around her neck. All in all very attractive and my thought was " that is an outfit I would ware on a day I don't feel like wearing a skirt and heels" This woman is pretty and I am focused on her outfit that the has on and how I would look in the same outfit.

Karinsamatha
09-28-2010, 05:45 PM
At the local Starbucks OMG I love the boot's she is wearing - I wonder if they come in a size 14? The rest of her outfit isn't to bad either she has some taste in clothes. At the Chinese place OMG is she serious with that outfit :eek:??

DeeDee1974
09-28-2010, 05:46 PM
When I was younger I used to hate when people would point out how femnine I was. So many girls I knew in high school and college would say "you're so pretty I want to put you in a dress and do your make up". I would get so nervous, like I was getting called out.

Now I'd be pissed if I was referred to anything other than pretty and feminine.

Asako
09-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Things I've thought when out and about or at work when dealing with customers:
"!@#$, I love that shirt she has on! Really makes her chest stand out." - "shirt" that accentuated a woman's upper curves and chest.
"Wish my (butt) looked that good in jeans. They're all I wear." - This is 100% true. I own jeans, bras, shirts, and nothing else.
'Oh, damn! Why do I have to be so tall?! A dress like hers would never fit me!" - Sunday church goers wear a lot of pretty things that would never fit me. =(

Patty B.
09-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Hair, shoes, purse outfit, is she attractive its a plus.

Annaliese2010
09-29-2010, 10:11 AM
"My ex is a bitch a liar and fake - gettin nowhere with the girl I wanna date - just on the take, just usin me --> Annaliese, you awake? I'm in desperate need. Lets have some some fun & get relief!"