PDA

View Full Version : Honesty IS the best policy!

Kelli Lovelace
08-25-2010, 06:05 PM
So I generally don't post much at all on here...I do a lot of reading. I just never felt like had much to contribute.

Let me give you a quick overview of my life to this point: I started CD'ing at around 12-13 years old. When i first started dating my wife I told her about it but we never shared in it. Fast forward a bit... We just celebrated 11 years of marriage! We have a number of talks about my desires and it always ended with me feeling alone. On occasion she would allow me to wear some lingerie to bed with her, she generally didn't like it. This weekend we had an amazing talk about it, she even was the one who brought it up! Come to find out, the thing that turned her off the most wasn't seeing me dressed like that or even the thought of me being fully dressed...it was the thought that I was not being honest with her! I had tried man times but felt rejected every time. So this weekend i told her everything and was 1000% honest with her! And she was cool with it!

Fast forward to today...I got a text from her saying, "I've got a fun idea for tonight." I asked what it was and she wouldn't tell me. So i asked for a hint... Her reply "it has to do with wearing stuff ;)" so now I am excited beyond belief! Can't wait to get home from work!

I will let y'all know what happens...

kimdl93
08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Very glad to hear that your wife's attitude is evolving. Its interesting that your attempts to communicate weren't always well received - but now something is different. Maybe its maturity (both of you), maybe it reflects the degree of confidence she has in you as a partner...maybe she just realized that CDing can be fun ;)

AKAMichelle
08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
This is definitely good news and we want an update.

Teresa Ann
08-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Kelli, The suspense is killing me???

Being Paige
08-25-2010, 07:13 PM
You are most definately going to have to keep us informed with how your night was :devil:

Alice B
08-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Very good. Look forward to hearing what the supprise is.

Kelli Lovelace
08-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Headed home from work in the next few minutes...I will let y'all know later tonight!

Ms Taken
08-25-2010, 08:07 PM
I wish I would have been up front with my wife from the beginning. Things probably would be sooooooo much easier right now. She is the girl for me, no doubt, but I don't think she bargained on ME being the girl for HER! She is wonderfully supportive, and I couldn't imagine having things any other way, but things are a bit uneasy at times due to my my dishonesty and secrecy before I was caught. Sounds like you did things right by being honest and open, good for you!

t-girlxsophie
08-25-2010, 08:15 PM
I hope this Is the start of a fun future for you both,Can't wait to hear all about what happens (keep It clean:heehee:) Good Luck!

:hugs:Sophie xx

sissystephanie
08-25-2010, 08:25 PM
When do we get the update?? I am sure you had to relax a bit after greeting your wife, and all!!!!

BTW, you are so right! Honesty is the best policy! I told my late wife about being a CD before we married, and we had almost 50 beautiful years together!! She was completely supportive of me!

Kelli Lovelace
08-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Okay, we're all home...wife is helping the boys with homework and then gonna send em to bed...then...oh I can't wait! The suspense is killing me too!

Stephanie Miller
08-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I would suggest (to the shagrin of others ) you get your butt off the computer for the rest of the night and give your wife your FULL attention. Why slight her to tell us. We can wait until tomorrow.
(Of course tomorrow ... we want the scoop! :D )

Kelli Lovelace
08-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Alright, here's the scoop...my wonderful wife went back to the closet a brought out a new little black dress and some of my underthings and had me get dressed up. While I was dressing she was in the closet putting on one of my suits! Without going into inappropriate details it has been a great couple of hours! She said she had a blast and there will be more things to come!