PDA

View Full Version : So excited..... Finally things coming together.

stephani_cdwa
08-25-2010, 10:11 PM
I have dressed a little here and there over the years.... I am chubby and have severe gynecomastia, so i have always had big breasts....

Over the years, I hooked up with a couple guys, but I never really got a collection of clothes or a wig or make up. Last night I met a guy on craigslist that lives in my neighborhood.. and he thinks i'm beautiful.. He said he will buy me clothes, wigs, make up, etc and we can play regularly.

Looks like I'll finally be turning into the girl I was meant to be... I'll have him take pictures too eventually :D

AllieSF
08-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Congratulations on your good fortune. Since you met him from CraigsList, my recommendation would be for you to go slowly and one step at a time. Meet for coffee some place neutral and talk with him to get your initial gut reaction to him and his personality. He is looking for one thing and may just ignore you later once he gets it. Let him earn it. That way you protect yourself and maybe even do end up with a longer term relationship with him. Good luck and by all means be safe and do not give out too much of yourself (heart, body and soul) too soon.

Jayla
08-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Last night I met a guy on craigslist that lives in my neighborhood.. and he thinks i'm beautiful.. He said he will buy me clothes, wigs, make up, etc and we can play regularly.
Do be careful. Do you know what he's aiming to get out of this arrangement?

Tracy X Cruz
08-26-2010, 10:57 AM
I have to say I am happy for you, but please be careful, meeting people on the internet/craigslist is always a slightly dangerous/risky thing. Try to meet in person some place with people, go out to eat, to the mall or something. Talk and get to know each other before you spend time with them alone.

Some of my best friends I met online first, so I have confidence in the potential for you, I just don't want anything bad to happen cause you jumped without looking.

Sarah_GG
08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Last night I met a guy on craigslist that lives in my neighborhood.. and he thinks i'm beautiful.. He said he will buy me clothes, wigs, make up, etc and we can play regularly.

Looks like I'll finally be turning into the girl I was meant to be... I'll have him take pictures too eventually :D

Not wishing to burst your bubble... but please be careful. Don't give too much away and suss this guy out properly before you give anything up. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Be careful out there.

DonnaT
08-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes, do be careful. Meet in public. Make sure that someone knows who you are meeting, or keep a written account somewhere easily found.

Google "craigslist killer" if you aren't taking our warnings seriously.

Good luck, hope it works out well for you.

prene
08-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Be careful.

It can be fun being verified by a GM but they can have plans that don't match yours.

Be careful