PDA

View Full Version : Sweating

Lisa Marie
08-31-2005, 11:59 AM
Are any of you girls in here heavy sweaters? It seems to me that even when im dressed I tend to sweat alot. What do you do in this kind of situation? I dont know what to do if i ever decide to go out and im sweating with my wig on. Any pointers from anyone? Angie :(

Katie Ashe
08-31-2005, 01:47 PM
I sweat alot for no good reason most of the time, All I can suggust is to wear light breathable clothing. Were both screwed... My bra is like a flipping sponge sometimes :(

Cheery GG
08-31-2005, 01:50 PM
you try having boobs that big you get boob shaped sweat marks......hmmm, see a size DD aint that much fun

Cheerygal (GG)
xx

Cheery GG
08-31-2005, 01:55 PM
on second thoughts maybe i should stop wearing the tight t's....but then nobody would see my natural assetts !

Tee hee
xx

Tedi
08-31-2005, 02:05 PM
God, I prespire so much all the time. I have to be indoors with the A/C turned down to 72°F just to be comfortable. With a wig and the rest.. 68°F Or less. I've thought about slathering my body with antiperspirant, but I don't know how healthy that is.

Priscilla1018
08-31-2005, 03:00 PM
God, I prespire so much all the time. I have to be indoors with the A/C turned down to 72°F just to be comfortable. With a wig and the rest.. 68°F Or less. I've thought about slathering my body with antiperspirant, but I don't know how healthy that is.

Not healthy at all.If your body can't sweat,your internal temperature increases,you end up with heat stroke.

Mary M
08-31-2005, 03:06 PM
girls don't sweat....they glisten.

ooxx

Maddie Knight
08-31-2005, 04:22 PM
I sweat a lot on my forhead which isn't very good when you have a ton of makeup on.

Georgette
08-31-2005, 04:31 PM
MY GOODNESS DAHLIN US LADIES DON'T SWEAT WE PERSPIRE AND WE DO TEND TO DO THAT WHEN WE GET ALL EXICTED IN OUR NEW DRESSES AND CLOTHES. :rolleyes: SO Y-ALL JUS BE COOL NOW YA HEAH :cool:

Tristen Cox
08-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Don't over dress, if you can expose your legs for air then do so, and slips DO make it hotter.

- end of line..

Jamie M
08-31-2005, 08:06 PM
Got to admit that i do have this problem . mainly it stems from my wig , it can get extremely hot wearing it for too long and then gets very embarrasing when my foundation starts to run :o

Jona_in_AL
08-31-2005, 08:19 PM
I can't hardly THINK of wearing a wig during the summer months here in the South. Yes, I have that problem also!!!!!!!!!!! Its also made worse by my leukemia meds which jumbles my body themometer all by themselves. During the summer months, I simply have to plan to stay inside, if en-femme. Other seasons of the year are not nearly as bad.

Phoebe Reece
08-31-2005, 08:27 PM
For those ladies who "glisten" a lot:
Be sure to wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Water based foundations, such as Cover Girl Continuous Wear do not seem to run as badly as many oil based foundations. Keep your pressed powder compact handy to blot the moisture and touch up over the foundation. Always blot or dab the moisture on your face with a tissue - never wipe (unless you are intending to remove your makeup).
Select your clothing carefully - wear short sleeves, avoid heavy fabrics, leave off the body briefer (or corset or waist cincher), wear a knee length (or shorter) skirt or dress.
Some CD's will even simply avoid dressing during the warmer months of the year.

ronna
08-31-2005, 10:02 PM
Wigs, nylon clothing, hosiery, undergarments, layers upon layers, these will lead to elevated perspiration. Oh, and try opaque tights and an apron for more summer fun!

AngGG
08-31-2005, 10:14 PM
I find that in the summer less is better. I have very long hair and boy does it get hot! I avoid wearing make-up in the summer, it stinks when you sweat on your upper lip and end up wiping off just that area, then have to reapply so as not to look blotchy. Lighter clothes also help but if its hot what can ya do? :rolleyes: I know I would personally love to know how to avoid it also ;)

AngGG

Rachel Morley
08-31-2005, 10:41 PM
I empathize with those girls that perspire when dressed. I too (on occasion) have had this problem.

I think, for me, it's because there are so many nice feminine things that I want to wear, like several pieces of underwear, a nice blouse or top with a sweet little cardi to top it off, then pantyhose (only in the winter) and skirt etc etc, then add a wig and makeup and well.....it's pretty warm alright!

We live in the Sacramento valley and in the summer it's quite normal to often hit 100 degrees, so when fully en femme, even if I've only got the minimal amount of underwear and outer clothes on, with a wig it can be very hot.

I guess there isn't a magic solution, but we do have the A/C in the car full on, and when outside we stay in the shade. But mostly, we try stick to air conditioned buildings as often as possible.

Lana
09-01-2005, 12:54 AM
I wake up in a sweat most nights, even during winter, I guess I'm an energetic dreamer?

Ibuki_Warpetal
09-01-2005, 01:08 AM
No such thing as sweat in Alaska :p

Really though I'm going to open up the other end of the spectrum and say I don't perspire enough. Never have. Not sure what the deal is.

'Course I stopped using Axe so that's one reason. :rolleyes:

Angela Burke
09-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Why not just wander about naked as a jaybird?

Love Angela XX

Lana
09-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Why not just wander about naked as a jaybird?

Love Angela XX

As a rule of thumb I try not to wander about naked, it scares the horses :D

Kimberly
09-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Yeah, just expose legs and stuff so the heat can escape easier, so you don't have to sweat as much... dressing in summer can be a b*tch. Or the b*tch can be dressing in summer... Whatever :confused:

Tiffy
09-01-2005, 10:08 AM

Know that feeling really well. My house is between 68 and 74 year round. Would like it much cooler but wife screams about the cold already.

Kisses, April

Clare
09-02-2005, 04:01 AM
In northern Queensland, there is only one season - HOT! It was pretty bad living in the tropics and trying to crossdress with pantyhose and layers of clothes i can tell you!

Now i live in the southern part of Australia and we get four seasons here. Very little sweating at the moment, but summer will chabge that!

Christine.

Lisa Golightly
09-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Never really perspire... but my hair does get clammy when it's really humid... still a ponytail sorts that out. Over here in the UK they've been advertising a cooling spray which you spray on your body to cool yourself instantly... probably highly toxic and has no chance in hell of getting through your federal tests ;)

Jamie M
09-02-2005, 04:21 AM
I have seen this stuff advertised , I think it's just a bottle of medical alcohol or something that evaporates from your skin as soon as your apply it thereby creating a cooling sensation. Has anybody actually tried it ?