PDA

View Full Version : Early Halloween Prep

Naru
08-26-2010, 03:50 AM
So I know we are still a ways off but Halloween will soon arrive before we realize it. This will be my first year celebrating Halloween in drag. I will be dressing up as Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. This is going to be the costume I will order:
http://www.milanoo.com/Alice's-Adventures-in-Wonderland-Alice-Cosplay-Costume-p25732.html
Hopefully I can find a wig as well because my hair is still growing out. (it's barely passed my nose)

Anyone else already know what they will be dressing as for this Halloween?

Ukiah
08-26-2010, 06:41 AM
So I know we are still a ways off but Halloween will soon arrive before we realize it. This will be my first year celebrating Halloween in drag. I will be dressing up as Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. This is going to be the costume I will order:
http://www.milanoo.com/Alice's-Adventures-in-Wonderland-Alice-Cosplay-Costume-p25732.html
Hopefully I can find a wig as well because my hair is still growing out. (it's barely passed my nose)

Anyone else already know what they will be dressing as for this Halloween?

I am dressing as a vampiress in a floor length scarlet gown trimmed with a black lace petticoat complete with fangs and a coffin shaped purse. To finish the look, I have ordered black knee-high boots trimmed with red ribbons. I will also wear fishnets with a silky, jeweled garter belt and black lace panties, and a full length red petticoat trimmed with black lace. I hope the opportunity arises for me to show off my unmentionables. I will attend the fantasy fest in Key West, and hope to have some pictures to post.

Ukiah
08-26-2010, 06:45 AM
I am dressing as a vampiress in a floor length scarlet gown trimmed with a black lace petticoat complete with fangs and a coffin shaped purse. To finish the look, I have ordered black knee-high boots trimmed with red ribbons. I will also wear fishnets with a silky, jeweled garter belt and black lace panties, and a full length red petticoat trimmed with black lace. I hope the opportunity arises for me to show off my unmentionables. I will attend the fantasy fest in Key West, and hope to have some pictures to post. General Forrest's stragety for winning the battle...."Git thar fustest with your mostest".

AKAMichelle
08-26-2010, 07:41 AM
nice costume. I will probably go again as a socereess.

Billijo49504
08-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Better shop early. I was in the Kostume Shopp yesterday, people were signing up for the Halloween parties, already...BJ