PDA

View Full Version : Question related to "real or forms"

Kathryn Martin
08-26-2010, 11:24 AM
No matter how hard I try if I use enhancers and attempt to create cleavage from my AAs I get this gross double or triple fold where there should be a clean immaculate cleavage. Does anyone why that is and what I can do about it?

Kathryn

Kathryn Martin
08-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Really? No one? Nada, no answers?

Kelly Blaine
08-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Same for me and I hope you would get a response. Mine look like wrinkles.

Starling
08-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Same here. I think it's because, we simply don't have female breasts. Ours don't have as much structure as women's do, so creating cleavage is dicier for us. Some of us are luckier than others, obviously.

By the way, Kathryn, your cleavage looks pretty nice in your photos.

:) Lallie

Kathryn Martin
08-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Same here. I think it's because, we simply don't have female breasts. Ours don't have as much structure as women's do, so creating cleavage is dicier for us. Some of us are luckier than others, obviously.

By the way, Kathryn, your cleavage looks pretty nice in your photos.

:) Lallie

Thank you, I ordered a push up bra a few days ago with lots of coverage on the side and back. I find it difficult to push my boobs together enough to really create a cleavage and when I do I end up with triple wrinkles. I think maybe that they are not filled out enough, although I do fit a 38B bra and pretty much fill it.

I am so frustrated. I plan to go to Fantasia at Provincetown in October, I have this gorgeous dress to wear, and my bosom:D is crinkled:Angry3::bonk:

Kathryn

Debb
08-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Sorry, I can't be of help here, but wanted to commiserate with you. I can't do cleavage either, my chest is too wide... ah well, not all girls have cleavage, at least not the kind we're hoping for.

Barbara Dugan
08-31-2010, 08:01 PM
I am really cleavage impaired... I tried everything and cant find something that works for me.. I would love to know too

Sally24
08-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Just like GGs it's the luck of the genetic lottery. You may not have enough tissue to get cleavage.

Kathryn Martin
08-31-2010, 08:19 PM
Maybe I need tissue enhancement:D (phew that is a saggy double entendre) it makes me feel like a pre-pubescent girl:)

Kelly Blaine
08-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Well, it looks like a lot of us have the same issue. I will live what I have and add silicone forms.

Elizabeth Ann
08-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Unfortunately, I find that it helps to be old and overweight. I can do cleavage with a push up bra, but only with generous applications of the athletic or wrapping tape they sell in any drug store. I usually use the one inch wide white tape. It comes off pretty easily.

With a bit (actually a lot) of tugging and pushing, I can even do without the bra. There is no bra in the photo, just tape in a U shape from the underarms down and across the bottom of the breasts (with the requisite tugging).

I am trying to lose weight now. Hope the girls don't take a hike.

Liz

sissystephanie
08-31-2010, 10:05 PM
Thank you, I ordered a push up bra a few days ago with lots of coverage on the side and back. I find it difficult to push my boobs together enough to really create a cleavage and when I do I end up with triple wrinkles. I think maybe that they are not filled out enough, although I do fit a 38B bra and pretty much fill it.

I am so frustrated. I plan to go to Fantasia at Provincetown in October, I have this gorgeous dress to wear, and my bosom:D is crinkled:Angry3::bonk:

Kathryn

It sounds as though you are pushing the breast tissue you have too hard! I have natural 40 B's, but do get better cleavage wearing a 38 B bra! If you can fill out a 38 B naturally, you should be able to get some cleavage! Just don'y expect to get a whole lot, because it is not going to happen!! Just go to a lingerie department and ask for some silicon enhancement pads. Put the pads in each side of your bra and make sure all the tissue is in front of the pad. You may be surprised at what you see! I hope this helps!!

Niki-
08-31-2010, 10:38 PM
You're pulling too tight. I used to have the same issue but it's been resolved for the last several years after I discovered my now not so secret weapon, the Chic Shaper (http://www.chicshaper.com). Got 2 of them off eBay ages ago for $30.

For women with breasts, obviously wear it as advertised, which is putting it on after your bra. But for someone like me who is slim, and has low body fat, I put it on first and pull my pecs/flesh above it and to the centre. Then bra and forms over it. No taping required.

The attached pic is with my large forms (Size 6) that give me a large C/small D. If I use just enhancers with what I get from the shaper, I can fill a large B/small C no problem with the same amount of cleavage.

AKAMichelle
08-31-2010, 10:47 PM
WOW Niki. Thanks for the tip. I will have to check it out

busker
08-31-2010, 11:20 PM
For getting the tape off with ripping your skin with it, try a little vegetable oil on the tape, most glues soften with oil--you can dab it on with your fingers, but watch your clothing--oil is a really stain agent.
Walmart sells Sweet Nothings torselette for 20$ and they are very nice. Really helps my nearly38 B's. the Large is quite tight and the XTRALARGE is a pretty good fit. I'm about 170 lbs. They only seem to be available in black though.
To get cleavage your breasts have to be fairly close together. Mine are about 5 in diameter and I still have 1 inch between them sans bra.
good luck

Murazor
08-31-2010, 11:30 PM
I always used 4 soulder pads. Not joking. If you put them properly inside a bodysuit, they can look amazing. In facts, they looked so amazing I received looong wild stares from several guys...

Kathryn Martin
09-01-2010, 05:47 AM
You're pulling too tight. I used to have the same issue but it's been resolved for the last several years after I discovered my now not so secret weapon, the Chic Shaper (http://www.chicshaper.com). Got 2 of them off eBay ages ago for $30.

For women with breasts, obviously wear it as advertised, which is putting it on after your bra. But for someone like me who is slim, and has low body fat, I put it on first and pull my pecs/flesh above it and to the centre. Then bra and forms over it. No taping required.

The attached pic is with my large forms (Size 6) that give me a large C/small D. If I use just enhancers with what I get from the shaper, I can fill a large B/small C no problem with the same amount of cleavage.

Thank you so much that is really good advice. I will try this

Kathryn

erickka
09-01-2010, 05:52 AM
I agree that being older and overweight can have some advantages. I have a BMI of 12, so I have little or no extra to work with. Since women's breasts are mostly fat tissue, it would kind of be a necessity for us girls to have some to be able to acheive the desired results.

Tina B.
09-01-2010, 06:38 AM
The key was written above, older, fatter, lose weight, breast tissue stays. and then it's push up, not so much in. as Playtex always said, lift and separate. but for us just lifting seems to work for me.
Tina B.

pernille d
09-01-2010, 07:37 AM
some usefull tips but not being in USA i dont understand what som og the products are.

this has made me think about other things though as i just use good old sockings full of rice and have no problems ,but i decided to go for small b cup size i think maybe the bigger you want to them the more loose skin you will need to have to push up.

Heather Zor-El
09-08-2010, 05:06 PM
I think I'm in the minority, but I used natural herbs from Thailand to enhance my bust, improve my skin texture, minimize pores, and such. In a little over a year I went from absolutely flat--not even anything to tape--to being a A+ to B- depending on which bra I'm wearing.

Cleavage is definitely a plus, but most of all I love the way I feel. I love waking up and being able to feel something up top, and being able to look in the mirror even without being dressed and see a nice girl there looking back at me, with her gentle, rounded curves.

When I was first getting results, I used to drive over a particularly bumpy stretch of road in my car, and feel them bouncing slightly. At first, I could not believe it was me! I felt so absolutely in love with the world then. Lord, if I had been born a GG...ah but one is thankful that small miracles happen at least.

Mistybtm
09-08-2010, 05:10 PM
:battingeyelashes:I can do cleavage with a push up bra:battingeyelashes:

I think I'm in the minority, but I used natural herbs from Thailand to enhance my bust, improve my skin texture, minimize pores, and such. In a little over a year I went from absolutely flat--not even anything to tape--to being a A+ to B- depending on which bra I'm wearing.

Cleavage is definitely a plus, but most of all I love the way I feel. I love waking up and being able to feel something up top, and being able to look in the mirror even without being dressed and see a nice girl there looking back at me, with her gentle, rounded curves.

When I was first getting results, I used to drive over a particularly bumpy stretch of road in my car, and feel them bouncing slightly. At first, I could not believe it was me! I felt so absolutely in love with the world then. Lord, if I had been born a GG...ah but one is thankful that small miracles happen at least.

I use the same thing and do the same wile driving it is great.

kimdl93
09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
I second the Wow! for Niki - that's really impressive! and Gorgeous!