PDA

View Full Version : Dressed Fem to Work Yesterday

Leanne2
08-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Well, technically that is correct. I work mostly alone as a radio dispatcher. Yesterday I wore panties, white anklets, ladies tennis shoes, ladies jeans, and a teal pullover top with sort of a scoop neckline. My hair was teased into a cute wedge. But I didn't wear any makeup because sometimes one or more men come in where I am working. My nails were long and shaped but without color. After work I shopped in several stores and used the ladies room in one of them. When I bought gasoline the lady asked to see my driver's license. Because my wife is also listed on our checks it's always fun to watch the sales people try to figure out which information to circle. Some just ask which one I am. It helps to have a unisex first name. Also, I'm dressed and wearing makeup in my DL picture.
I have a picture of me posted in the picture section under "My Femday" if you want to see my hair. I just love to blur the lines between the genders. Leanne

NV Susan
08-26-2010, 02:57 PM
I just love to blur the lines between the genders. LeanneI just love this line, guess I do this also.:)
Sounds like a fun day at work!!! :hugs:

Michaella
08-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Gender bending is something I have very much enjoyed when the opportunities presented themselves. I sometimes think androgyny would be my favoured style if I could work at it more. Thank you for sharing.

Michaella

Teresa Ann
08-26-2010, 03:13 PM
That makes work all the more fun, keep it up girl