PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Bra?

NewShy21NJmtf
08-16-2004, 08:59 PM
What kind of bra is good for us usually? I don't have breastforms, but plan to use water balloons, water filled condoms, or water filled baggies, whichever works best. Any help you have is greatly appreciated.

Stephanie

Marda
08-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Hey There Stephanie ...
~
Q. Are we talkin' uhhh ...

1) Perkettes ...
2) Melons ... or ... uhhhh ...
3) Knee_Slappers ???
~
Hs / Marda

suzi_cd
08-17-2004, 01:39 AM
I guess it depends on how large you are going to be and how much "wiggle" you want. I've found that sports bras or t-shirt bras suit me best

suzi

xxx

crispy
08-17-2004, 02:04 AM
one that doesn't show.
but a fantasy is to allow a girlfriend to dress me up in unisex clothing, including black stretch pants and a white shirt, which I grudgingly go along with. Then she takes me to a department store and selects a white bra. She puts it on me in the fitting room and I have to wear it as we leave. Only then do I realise that it clearly shows through the shirt !
OUTED !

But I can't see the point of a sports bra that is not at all feminine and does nothing for you.

Marda
08-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Hey Crispy,
~
= 'sorta undestand what yer sayin' ...
= 'don't "comprendo" the "SportsBra" thing *ATall* ...
= 'mean why do GGirls wanna play soccer anyway ???
~
*CouchRugby* !!!
Now *THat's what I call *Fun_Fun 4 Everyone* !!!
~
Hs / Marda

NewShy21NJmtf
08-17-2004, 04:08 AM
I don't want to be huge. I'm a 38" or 40" chest, so I just want a C cup.

Stephanie

crispy
08-17-2004, 04:21 AM
Triumph soft sense R is nice, up to 40B/C/D.
Very soft silky double layer cups that can easily be slit open to slip in a form. And if you slip out the wire when you have a form in it, it goes nice and saggy, au naturel, if you like that sort of thing.
nice to wake up to Mmmmm!

Marda
08-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Hey There Stephanie,
~
"Environmental Test Reports" (ETRs) on the "WaterBag" experiments would be *Great* ???
~
Hs / Marda

Amelie
08-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Ah Crispy, Sometimes Bras that show can be sexy. A few times I went to a dance club wearing a white bra under semi-sheer black top. When the lights on the dancefloor went to a sort of black light, ny bra would stand out and glow. It had the effect of a bra floating in the air by its self. I also had a white wig, where under the same lights would glow a sort of radioactive blue, the effect was neat.

Love Amelie