PDA

View Full Version : Great Day

Jodygurl
08-26-2010, 07:36 PM
I've begun to get a real appreciation of the ladies on this site. You all seem to encourage honesty and that it I'll be better off in the long run. Well, today it sure helped.

I needed a little work done on my hair and yesterday made an appointment w/ my stylist for the PM. I'm lucky enough to still have all of it and she does an excellant job. But!

The last few visits I've tried to indicate that I liked it longer, yada, yada but was not getting what I was looking for. It was still a male "style".

So, w/ your encouragement I practiced all morning telling her what I really wanted. :heehee: When she asked what we were doing today I said, "Lisa, would you cut this differently if I said I'd like it to be more feminine?" It took her a split second to get it. She said, "why sure, women's cuts are done entirelly different." I told her that I'd been dressing from the other side of the plate (she's a baseball fan like me, cut the Cardinals GM's hair too) for a long time and I'm ready to take the next step.

The rest went quiet well and she seemed to having a great time and gave me a plan to getting it all the way down and way to color some of the gray. I'm blond so that doesn't show too badly but it's time to start thinking about hiding my age.

Oh, and I just love the cut. I'm gettin' there.

So, again, thanks for all the encouragement you all give out here. :love:

Kathryn Martin
08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
You know I did the same thing at my last haircut. I showed her these two pictures and that I wanted something in between.

She said it would take 8-12 weeks and three cuts before it was long enough. I am now on week 5 and things are looking better all the time.

Krysta
08-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Wow, I would just love to grow my hair out, and get it styled. Only in my dreams. I'm jealous.