PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful people

ReneeT
08-26-2010, 09:42 PM
I am truly blessed. I have had the opportunity in the last two weeks to come to know, at least a little, two very special people, both members of this forum. They are a husband and wife, Aeify and Penny Perfect, who are totally committed to each other and totally accepting of each other. I met them thru this forum ( thank you, cd.com!) and have now been out with them several times. It is. Truly wonderful feeling to spend an evening with people who understand you and accept you for who, not what, you are. I count them among my true friends.

StacyCD
08-26-2010, 09:44 PM
It's nice to hear stories like this!

Aeify
08-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Oh my goodness! I am so flattered for you to say so! We both think the world of you and are so glad you are in our lives! Thanks so much for being there. This forum has been just awesome for us but nothing compared for getting to meet you and to see that there really are others out there with similar interests. Personally I am so happy to be included in the visits and to have time with you to myself. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me/us even after you found out "if I think it, I ask or say it."

Hugs!

AKAMichelle
08-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Cd.com is the ultimate support group. Just like you I have met a lot of other cd'ers who have become of my closest friends. Glad that you were able to find someone Renee during your time of need.

Patty B.
08-27-2010, 04:09 AM
I agree this is a great support group, and some day hope to be able to meet up with some of the members at cd.com.

erickka
08-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I have to agree with you Renee. Everyone here is just wonderful. This forum has become a commonplace in my daily life.