PDA

View Full Version : I've done it.

lavistaa62
08-26-2010, 11:29 PM
I've wondered- would it be possible to become a woman- deliberately but in a way which is undetected or unremarked upon by others. Can we evolve to operate as a woman while still being perceived as 100% male?

Words: 150
(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 227
Male Score: 171

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

This is what I have accomplished. To some extent I'm able to switch my written "voice" between male and female at will. According to the Gender Genie, this is note is strongly "male" but I can switch back and forth between male and female writing at will.

Circumstances may not allow most of us a full transformation, but seems a short, small small step towards feeling and thinking as a woman.

Thanks for the indulgence.

LitaKelley
08-26-2010, 11:35 PM
:) I just had to google the gender genie and try this.

Female Score: 114
Male Score: 56

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

Sophie86
08-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Interesting. Apparently, I crossdress in text also. I submitted multiple writing samples, some from where I was speaking with my male voice, and some from where I was being more femme. It ID'd them consistent with my presentation.

Imogen_Mann
08-27-2010, 02:27 AM
I took two passages, one from each of my blogs. I carved them off at 550 words each and submitted them individually.

Results.

My male blog (the one my family and friends read)
Female Score : 506
Male score : 779
Total :1285
Result : Male

My cross-dressed blog (the one everyone else gets to read).
Female score : 706
Male score : 609
Total : 1315
Result : Female

Um... Hardly a shock, but interesting none the less. I thought the original article was mildly amusing, Now I just need to read the 32 page PDF file submitted with the test so I can turn the data into information.