PDA

View Full Version : driving underdressed

joanna marie
08-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Usually on overnight driving trips I would just travel underdressed and save going to full girl mode until the motel.

Thanks to the girls on this board I've had the courage to step it up a level. I've made three long distance trips this summer and on these trips I drove with my Breast forms in,lipstick, earrings, and wore my favorite flats. No seemed to notice and the cross dressing police didn't pull me over.

It feels wonderful and so natural to drive with breasts instead of an empty bra.

Thanks Ladies, you have really helped me take CDing to a new level of enjoyment.:hugs:

dieselman79
08-27-2010, 09:31 AM
That is great! I 'm not sur why, but going out driving as Kammy for the first time is something that I'm really looking forward to, I just don't know when I'll get the oportunity. Thanks for the encouragment.

sissystephanie
08-27-2010, 09:51 AM
I am underdressed virtually every day, and night. At my advanced age I do not take many overnight driving trips. But since I crossdress almost every day, I am usually driving dressed as a lady. But no makeup and no wig! Just a guy in a skirt or dress! BTW, I never have an empty bra since I have natural 40 B's!!

longdog
08-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Anyone worried about getting in a car accident and the nurses and doctors finding out what your wearing? Or getting pulled over and harassed by an cop?

MindiB
08-27-2010, 10:35 AM
When I go on trips I am wearing the dark blue strech jeans and a womans shirt. Depending the lenght of my jeans I wear heeled boots becouse the jeans cover them and you realy can't tell. Now the sound of walking is another story.

AKAMichelle
08-27-2010, 11:24 AM
You better be careful. Next thing you know you will become like us. Driving fully en femme on those long trips. Then it dinner and a movie en femme. Then you have become us. :devil:

Sarah Michelle
08-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Longdog, that used to be one of my fears but I rationalized that a] I haven't had an accident in 30 years [touch wood], b] I don't attract official attention because of age or vehicle so the chances of being stopped randomly are slim and c] I drive within the accepted limits whether dressed or not. Now I am more likely to be wearing a top and skirt when driving than not.

joanna marie
08-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Anyone worried about getting in a car accident and the nurses and doctors finding out what your wearing?
If I wind up undressed in a hospital after an accident,what I'm wearing will be the least of my worries. Besides ER people have seen it all before.

You better be careful. Next thing you know you will become like us. Driving fully en femme on those long trips. Then it dinner and a movie en femme. Then you have become us.

I can only hope and dream

Christy_M
08-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Anyone worried about getting in a car accident and the nurses and doctors finding out what your wearing? Or getting pulled over and harassed by an cop?

I think at that point, the clothes should be the least of your problems...I just made the trek from Los Angeles to Seattle this week and was more worried about getting pointed at by the millions of other travelers on the road that new I was a crossdressers.

crossdrezzer1
08-28-2010, 03:31 AM
dont you just adore the way the seat belt runs between your breast?,,, look up now,,keep your eyes on the road...

linda allen
08-28-2010, 06:37 AM
I've done it once or twice in my life. I think I'll try it again the next time I have the opportunity. That should be next week. :)

wearingtanpantyhose
08-28-2010, 07:02 AM
I love to drive dressed! Generally, I'll put on my skirt in the car. I usually don't drive with makeup, but I do wear a bra with small forms. I'm getting a litter bolder with each trip. Just a couple of days ago, I drove through Chicago in a skirt, girl's watch, fairly unisex top, bra, matching panties and forms but no pantyhose (I had on my pretty floral flip-flops). I went through about 5 toll booths without a bat of an eye. I was wearing a denim skirt and just put a McDonalds bag on my lap so the attendant couldn't immediately tell if I was wearing a skirt vs. jean shorts. It makes a trip go so much faster, and I'm less prone to road rage! I don't think it would be a good idea to get into a confrontation wearing a mini skirt!

kymmieLorain
08-28-2010, 01:34 PM
I have been underdressed 24/7 for over a decade. I don't worry about it. Even when I had my motorcycle accident.

Kymmie