PDA

View Full Version : Does your wife do this????

bredalee25
08-27-2010, 05:45 AM
Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of your wives wear boxers and T-shirts to sleep in?

My wonderful wife does while i'm wearing my nightie it's almost as if we're doing the role reversal thing while we sleep. I've asked her why she wears them she tells me it's alot more comfy. I guess our tastes are different for me it's way more comfy to wear a nightie to sleep in.

PetiteDuality
08-27-2010, 08:03 AM
Yes she does. Boxers and T-shirts.

But she doesn't look a bit masculine. She looks really cute. Actually, she looks cute and feminine in whatever she's wearing.

On the other hand, I don't look feminine even in a pink nightie.

Jennifer in CO
08-27-2010, 08:31 AM
for years....

Wife has worn only T shirt to bed and I wear a nightie of some kind...slicker/softer the better for me!

Jenn

kimdl93
08-27-2010, 09:44 AM
sometimes she wears a tshirt, but usually she wears a nightie. Just depends on what's in the laundry!

sissystephanie
08-27-2010, 09:55 AM
My late wife used to wear one of my tee shirts to bed often. I always preferred to wear one of my pretty nightgowns!! She bought me many of them!!

AKASadieGG
08-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Speaking for myself as a GG and a wife I do wear boxers and a t-shirt to bed. Way more comfortable then a nightie!

Elizabeth Martin
08-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Another GG and wife here. I tend to wear just a t-shirt to bed. (most of the time it's one of my spouse's)

I'm in the middle of raging hot flashes right now so they are roomy and cool to wear.

But Kathryn tells me they are SO not sexy.

-E

banootcd
08-27-2010, 11:02 AM
My wife doesnt do that. lucky u to have wife like her.

t-girlxsophie
08-27-2010, 12:24 PM
My wife is a Shortie PJ girl,she loves her betty boop jammies,even bought me a set. we have a cpl matching silk nighties:) but she does love the comfort of her Jammies

:hugs:Sophie x

KristinSkye
08-27-2010, 05:16 PM
But Kathryn tells me they are SO not sexy.

-E

hehe, that's so true, but if they're comfy for you all then who are we to care.

My wife will actually wear my boxors and a-shirts in the evening and to bed a couple times a week. Just wish I could figure out a way to convince her to let me wear a pair of panties and cami everyonce in a while

Shananigans
08-27-2010, 10:35 PM
I've borrowed my SOs boxers and shirt for bed a few times. Super comfy.

Though last night I borrowed his nightie.

Maybe I just like stealing his clothes?

sometimes_miss
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Beyond the 'comfy' explanation, I had an ex wife and an ex GF years ago that both said the same thing; they liked wearing my stuff because it was mine, and they felt closer to me when they did it. It's something a lot of women do. Doesn't mean they will accept us wearing their stuff, though. Yeah, it's a double standard. Just one more thing we have to deal with.

Josey
08-27-2010, 11:59 PM
My wife never liked wearing either. Had to be always a nitie or PJ's. However, she does accept me wearing nightgowns, etc. as with other CDing. I'm one of the more lucky ones.

kaitlin
08-28-2010, 07:12 AM
My Wife used to always grab one of my tee's to sleep in, say's it's big and comfy. But since her "boobie enhansement" she has been wearing a strechy bra like thing. I have tried to wear one of my nighty's but it always ends up around my chest! So it's just panties for me!