PDA

View Full Version : Next week en-femme

Juliemckay
08-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Due to an odd turn of events, I'll get to spend next week completely en-femme. That's twice this summer I've been able to do this (for a week at a time). My family is going on vacation and the project I'm working on go extended by at least a week, so I can't go. I work from home, but I don't have the time to travel, and it wouldn't be much fun for anyone, with me having to work all day (and part of the night). I will be home working (yes, really), but I can dress how I please... I'll miss the family, but I can use a little "me" time.

I'm excited, to say the least.

AKAMichelle
08-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Make sure you live it up. Seems like these times are far and few between and probably the last one this year. So make it count. Do something exciting and we want details and pics.

Colleen03
08-27-2010, 09:07 AM
OMG, I'm soooo jealous!!! I'm lucky if I can get a half day of dressing in. But have fun and enjoy every minute of it :)

abassi
08-27-2010, 09:10 AM
im about to house sit, for relative and this going to be my first time going for 24 hrs dressed

Juliemckay
08-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Make sure you live it up. Seems like these times are far and few between and probably the last one this year. So make it count. Do something exciting and we want details and pics.

Don't know about living it up :sad:

I have a lot of work to finish before the weeks end. I may just go out to dinner one night, will be about it.

OK, Maybe a bit of shopping.

banootcd
08-27-2010, 11:08 AM
enjoy it bb. sometimes I got chances like that but the last time was 2 years ago.

Juliemckay
08-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Day one and a half:

I can't tell ou how nice it feels to get up and get fully dressed!

The family left yesterday afternoon, but I spent the day "getting ready". I shaved and had some nails put on. Plucked the brows a bit and laid out my clothes. I stopped at Kmart and bought a couple of full slips to sleep in (they have them in stock and cheap). I got up this morning and got fully dressed... hair, makeup, perfume... everything. I feels so natural and relaxing.

Needless to say, I am one happy girl.

PS: I know it will be asked so... I'm wearing a nice flowered summer skirt with a light summer top (both in pink) with some 2 1/2" heels.