PDA

View Full Version : A most amazing day

Kathryn Martin
08-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Today was the most amazing day for me.

Not only did Elizabeth and I go to our first meeting of CD and TG people that just started in our area.

Before we went there we went shopping. I was for the first time dressed in public for the whole afternoon. I wore my capris, a nice white very feminine top. We went to MAC and I had my eyes done (I was wearing some blush and mascara when we left home) and then I got a manicure and had my nails painted in this lovely iridescent pink with a greenish shimmer.

Elizabeth said I looked gorgeous and to keep my shoulders back and my head up. And I did, oh girls did I ever. I felt proud and happy and we went and shopped and I was addressed as a woman, and treated like a princess by everyone. We sat and ate a quick snack at the food court and everyone smiled and, especially the women. Went to Addition Elle where they recognized me (only seen me in drab before) and I bought two beautiful fall tops.

So I was out and about, dressed perfectly, my bag on my arm. It was grand

Kathryn

KristinSkye
08-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Way to go Kathryn! That really does sound like a pretty amazing day. Shopping, professional makeup, hanging out with other girls, lunch ;) You pretty much covered the whole spectrum of a feminine day out.

StaceyJane
08-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day!!

Barbara Dugan
08-27-2010, 10:36 PM
A perfect day:hugs:

Kathryn Martin
08-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Thank you girls, my head is still floating and swooning after yesterday. It made me feel sooo good. I am so proud of myself for finally having done this. Last night I shed a few tears of joy

Kathryn

DianeDeBris
08-29-2010, 02:48 AM
Hi Kathryn -- like all of the rest of the ladies, I'm thrilled at your wonderful experiences -- what a huge, wonderful day! Out and about as your real self, interacting with salespeople (and particularly with other genetic women, like your real self) and enjoying a basically normal life like any other woman! Huge hugs -- Diane