PDA

View Full Version : Increasing "breast" size

Kayleigh-Marie
08-28-2010, 05:47 AM
Something I have been wondering for a while is how I could create a more realistic breast appearance whilst wear low cut tops or dresses. I can quite happily wear a padded bra when wear t-shirts or other tops, but how can I (without going for plastic surgery) increase my breast appearance?

I have seen push-up bra's on eBay, but do they really work. I am quite flat chested..i.e not muscular.

Steph.TS
08-28-2010, 08:22 AM
alot of crossdressers use Breast forms to add the breast shape to the cheast, for me though I want real breasts to fill the bra, and there is only 1 way to do that and the only safe way is going to the doctor and after a fairly long process, they'll start you on (if they agree it should be done that is) HRT.

Kayleigh-Marie
08-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Hmm... I am not to HRT is such a good idea for me....after all my family do not know about my CD'ing and neither does my partners parents.

Jay Cee
08-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I'd suspect that if you aren't a TS, hormones would not be right for you.

I believe that there are forms that push up whatever skin and fat that you have on your chest, making it look like you have a cleavage. Check out some of the pics of the other members - some of them have quite convincing cleavages.

ColleenW
08-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Do a thread search for

'How to create a creditable cleavage'

Gina gave some advice there that you might find useful.

linnea
08-28-2010, 11:18 AM
sometimes a corset, without straps, can help give a fuller appearance to the breasts

neworleanssusan
08-28-2010, 11:33 AM
I've seen some methods that professional makeup artists use that involves gaffer's tape (essentially, a light-weight version of duct tape used for taping down stray electric cords on a film production set -- used by "gaffers" who are the "do-zers" of film and TV). It basically involves taking a strip of tape that will stretch from one under-arm to the other, then taping along and slightly above where the bottom band of a bra would stretch in the front (more-or-less slightly below your nipple). Pull both "man-breasts" to the middle.

THEN..... apply dark powder with a brush to your cleavage and along the tops of where breasts would normally be all the way up to your neckline (thus darkening your "boddice") in a shape that that approximates a curved funnel (leaving the breasts much, much lighter). Feather this in with the brush, giving the illusion of more cleavage than is actually there. You'll find that this latter technique, even without the gaffer tape, will give the straight-on illusion of substantial cleavage.

prene
08-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Two things help me.
First I wear a corset and it pushes what skin up.

Then I wear attachable forms. I use a lot of adheasive and wear a bra a little tighter than a GG would for support.

For me that would be a 34 not a 36".

Kind of works for me? Check my pics.

Kayleigh-Marie
08-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Do a thread search for

'How to create a creditable cleavage'

Gina gave some advice there that you might find useful.

Thanks, that looks like a great way to do it, hope it works.

And the other gals..thank you ♥