PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get back into CDing ? Any tips ?

Sarah89
08-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Well for the past year and a half I havn't really done any crossdressing, and I must say I kinda miss it, I think the main reason is just being lazy ?
Haha.
Its between that, and just finding time to do it, or at least remembering to get round to it :S.
Anyway Basically Im just wondering if anybody here had ever just lost the drive to do it, and what you did to kinda re-inspire you ?

Thanks In Advance :D

Rachel Morley
08-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi Sarah - gee, "remembering to get round to it" is not something I can relate to as for me, the desire is either there or it isn't. If you miss your CDing why do you need to remember to do it? I guess you could always schedule some private time to dress of an evening. You know, kinda like "make a date" with it and see how you feel. Seems to me that what you have is like how I am going to the gym ... when it's time to go I don't want to go, but if I push myself, when I get there I'm all for it! :)

NathalieX66
08-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Eat only lettuce & drink water. :)

AKAMichelle
08-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Put the left foot in followed by the right foot. Then make sure you put the bra on with the cups toward the front. There you go.

Don't worry about it because it will come back and it usually does with a vengence.

Loni
08-28-2010, 09:58 PM
go shopping for something special:heehee:

some new panties, bra, shoes, etc.
go home and dress up but firs a good shower and shave.

from there it becomes only buy 10 or 12 things a week. remember you must eat.:doh:

and most of all...have fun.

loni

sissystephanie
08-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Sara, some 40 odd years ago I stopped crossdressing completely for some 5 years. I stopped because my wife and I had a two children and I thought it would be best. 5 years later my wife begged me to start dressing again. She said she missed Stephanie in her life! That was my inspiration!! BTW, she was totally supportive of my CD activities!

Sarah89
08-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Eat only lettuce & drink water. :)
If I liked lettuce I would so totally take your word for it :D :p.

Cheers for the input pplz :)

eluuzion
08-29-2010, 05:48 AM
"I was going to procrastinate. But I decided to leave it until later...".

Divorcing an unfaithful gold-digging ex-wife that took all of my assets seemed to work well as an incentive for me. :heehee::D:heehee:

I have never viewed CD as an issue that required any prompting. It always seems to have the amazing ability to find it's way back home on it's own. :love:

Maddie
08-29-2010, 07:23 AM
It's simple

"JUST PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DO IT"

NIKE

Nikki A.
08-29-2010, 07:32 AM
Maybe underdress a bit and see how you feel. Sometimes u just may need a break.

linnea
08-29-2010, 07:59 AM
I've never lost the drive or desire, but I've gone through some dry-spells for various reasons (mainly when I was totally in the closet, I just couldn't dress en femme).
I think that the advice to underdress a little--you know, panties and stockings maybe--is good. At the start of a week, say to yourself that on Tuesday when you return home from work you're going to just dress (no make-up) for an hour. Try not to make it require an elaborate effort.
Or just do your make-up one day after work.
Basically, do a few little things.
Here's one more: take a bubble bath in the evening before bed and dry off, use some nice powder, and go to bed in a lovely nightie.
Good luck.