PDA

View Full Version : got out

danista
08-28-2010, 05:25 PM
i oot a chance to get dressed the other nite. sooooo heres what i did, after dressing i sat around the house for about 1hour, it finally got dark enough to sneek out. then i got bored with that. i then went in & got my purse, filled it up with my things, then went for a RIDE! WHEW, what a rush, thought i was going to throw up. but i didn't i got over the queesies & got used to being out as a woman. i then stopped at a kmart & bought a can of coke. then i went to local park & drank it . then i worked on my walk,& movements as a woman. all in all it was GREAT nite. was out about 3hours, i feel GREAT. i can't wait for another time to do this again. SOON i hope. maybe in daylite? or late afternoon i hope to get better at this female thing. i really like it A LOT . STRARTING TO look at a winter wardrobe so i can go in the snow. maybe a snow bunny? ha ha ha .

Kathi Lake
08-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Danista, you'll get better at it only if you do what countless people who have wanted to get better at something do - practice. I'm glad you had such a successful time, and wish you the best in your future outings!

Kathi

Robin Lee
08-29-2010, 10:27 PM
Danista,
Kathi is right, the more you go out, the better you will be with being out in the public eye and the more you will start enjoying your time out on the town. I love going to dinner with friends and out shopping. We all hold the key to our happness. So enjoy life in your new found girl! You go girl!