PDA

View Full Version : What is your definition of feminine?

JennaR
08-28-2010, 11:40 PM
My wife and I had a discussion on what constitutes feminine. I believe that feminine has nothing to do with clothes, hair, or makeup. To be feminine “in my opinion” is to receive and submit but still control the environment you are in. To be feminine is to receive the seed of life or the seed of thoughts and nurture them unselfishly; with this ability you control the destiny of the world. Masculine does not afford this ability because (for loss of another analogy) “you can’t learn anything while talking”

Just a Friday night thought after two or three glasses of wine. What are your thoughts on this?????

Rianna Humble
08-29-2010, 03:07 AM
From observing my own personality and changes since I accepted who I am, my femininity definitely creates empathy and understanding for others. It also allows me to be much calmer and more attentive to other peoples' feelings.

Josey
08-29-2010, 03:40 AM
You'll get a wide range of responses I'm sure. For me Rianna sums up how I address this subject.

Danni Bear
08-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Feminine or masculine, to tell the truth. There should be very little difference in them. As we percieve them in our lives there are many. Is a man masculine because he provides for his family, is a woman feminine because she cares for them. Not really,these are things we all do without thinking on them. Men do care and women provide. How is one to choose one over the other, or even describe either. It is all in the heart of each. So feminine or masculine and for most both, celebrate life.

Danni