PDA

View Full Version : A letter addressed to Jolien

Jonien
08-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Got home from work tonight and there was the usual pile of mail like bills, but there was this one from health trust, and with shaking hands I opend the letter and yes after three month I have got my first apointment to see a consultant psychiatrist. great it has been a long 3 months.

But now i'm in a delemer as my GP told me that I should be dressed en femme for this meeting and I was fine with that till now, as the apoinment is in a care unit that my Wife was staying at for quite some time and I know all the staff there and thay know me, infact I know the consutant quite well as she was looking after my wife well still is. so not so confident now:nerves:

but dressed I will be but what to wear that is another matter HELP!!!

DanaJ
08-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Jonien, I am not in the same boat as you, but do you have to go en femme? At least for the first appointment, I would think being comfortable enough to talk would be more important? I know someone who has gone to two appointments recently, and they went in their guy clothes....

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
08-31-2005, 07:36 PM
Sounds like what to wear is going to be an adventure;) Good luck :thumbsup:

Billijo49504
08-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Good luck and I hope you get what you want. If you don't feel comfortable going effem, split the difference and go half fem.

susandrea
08-31-2005, 09:52 PM
He said "should", not "have to"?

Go drab if you'll be more comfortable and bring PICTURES of yourself en femme.

Can't argue with that! :)

And good for you, taking such a couragous step! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Rachel Morley
08-31-2005, 10:52 PM
I agree, this consultant is not going to rush into decisions about you, least of all take any account as to what you are wearing on your FIRST consultation. I agree with others. Go as a feminized male and take with you some pictures of yourself en femme.

Jonien
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Thank you lady's I will be taking your advice,
and go in dressed in m ma mal male although I was thinking as my GP advised but I know to meany peaple there from the past visits to my wife and that's face to face questions i don't think i could handle just yet

Jennifer in CO
09-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Ladies slacks, simple top and flats/loafers...OR.... ladies jeans, t-shirt and t-shoes ...all fem and no one will know but you.

Jenn

Jonien
09-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Ladies slacks, simple top and flats/loafers...OR.... ladies jeans, t-shirt and t-shoes ...all fem and no one will know but you.

Jenn

my thanks to you babe that is just how I dress for work every day so No different from going to work then