PDA

View Full Version : Do you have CD dreams?

Amanda22
08-29-2010, 07:44 PM
I have had dreams of crossdressing since a very early age (I'm 50 presently). The dreams are extremely vivid, in color, and I remember all of them in detail. I'm so very thankful for this. A common thread is always that I'm in a busy public setting. Some people take notice but most do not. I never "will" myself to have these dreams, if that is even possible. They just happen. They occur weekly and I'm aware during these dreams that I'm dreaming and can totally enjoy it. The feeling of freedom and liberation is absolutely indescribable! I imagine it's what it must be like to do this for real.

In one recurring dream, I'm backstage with the curtains drawn closed. I'm standing to the side and everything is very dimly lit. I can hear many people murmuring as they are taking their seats in the auditorium. In a minute, the crowd quietens and a voice next to me tells me it's time. I walk to the center of the stage facing outward with the curtain inches from my face. I'm very nervous because I have no idea why I'm doing this or what will happen when the curtain opens. The curtain opens, lights come up, and the audience begins applauding. I begin to look down at myself and see that I'm wearing a very pretty pink top, grey skirt, and pumps. The feeling of acceptance is overwhelming and I awaken.

My dreams have confirmed to me that I really am a girl inside. That makes me so happy, yet very, very sad that I have a male physical body. I consider dreams divine and therefore don't feel bad about my transgender-ness. I was made this way for a purpose.

Because of my physical dimensions (tall with very male features), I tell myself that dressing at home is enough. I don't yet even own any feminine clothes to wear at home. But I will purchase soon because I know I can't help it. I would so love to experience the feeling from my dreams in public reality.

I'm really curious what others think these dreams mean, and if others have these dreams, too, and if they could describe them if they are comfortable doing so.

Thanks!
Mandy

Robin Lee
08-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Amaqnda,
The dreams are good, but the reality is beond words. You know there are tall girls out there too! Work on your girl presentation and go to the mall, don't hide, you only live once.

Maryesther M.
08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Good advice. I'm a late starter at this game. I was in my mid- 40's, but I've had a great lot of fun since.....especially since the arrival of digital photography and the internet + sites like this.....none of which existed when I began.

I shop for most things on the net because of my size/shape, but browsing the girly rag shops in the Mall for the odd skirt, culotte or girly shorts & maybe the odd long-sleeved femme top is also part of the enjoyment & sheer fun. Approaching the check-out I'm obviously just the Dad/Grandad with the money paying for stuff for the 'girls' in my life i.e. family.

For example, I recently equipped myself with a selection of clip-on dangly earrings and had to ask a shop assistant if they had any. When I paid for them I just remarked that they were 'for the Pantomime Dame !'

Mikaela
08-29-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm really curious what others think these dreams mean...

I pretty much consider any freudian subconscious interpretation to be junk. Even most psychologists have moved past many of his theories.

There are dozens of dreams we have per night, even when we don't remember them. To grab a single recurring thematic element is still not statistically significant.

Most modern neurobiological theories of dreams have it fall into categories of dealing with memory storage and retrieval, as a byproduct or fabrication from of other neural functions, or even junk filtering. Evolutionary biologists think that it may be one of those things as well as a methodology for the brain to make conclusions that the waking mind does not, but it's not the dream itself that is the answer, just the way the brain is tackling the problem at the time.

I've also had dreams (prior to flight training) where I could fly as a bird with a realistic sensation of feather vectoring (whatever that would feel like).

I'm not making this up.... One of my earliest recurring dreams involved running down a long hallway with my mom pushing my little sister in a carriage. In the parking lot, as she was loading her into the car, I stepped in poop. The poop swallowed me into a pit that fell to the center of the earth, like in the old Tom and Jerry cartoons when Tom would end up in Hell. I never got to where I was falling to.

I've also had dreams where I'd end up fighting someone and no matter what armor or method of fighting was involved (could be spaceships), the enemy could attack one of my huevos with kung fu grip (like GI JOE) that would wake me up in pain. I'm pretty sure these were technically night terrors.

I have had gender changing dreams. I'm not TG, but they were fun.
I've had shapeshifting dreams. I'm not a werewolf IRL, FYI, but they were fun too.

So my answer is basically, screw the dreams, they are nonsense. Go do what you want. If they are the same thing, then you win.
Excuse me while I go howl at the moon.

sterling12
08-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Gee, I hope for your sake that you don't talk in your sleep! Bet that could get pretty "vivid" too.

Peace and Love, Joanie

MindiB
08-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Yes I have and it was allways having a good time just bing a girl.
But just a dream nothing I take to hart.
Have Fun.

Ashleythenewgirl
08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
I almost never ever remember any of my dreams, unless they are bad ones.
But a couple of weeks ago I remembered a good one- I was out shopping en femme with a GG friend (no idea who it was) and we were at the local mall trying on clothes, buying shoes and having fun. Funny thing is I had on a blonde wig....I have chosen my natural brown so it makes me laugh a little.
Anyway that was the first CD dream I have ever had and loved it.

Alice Torn
08-29-2010, 11:27 PM
I have few, but last week had a thriller, where i was fully dressed in a sexy sleeveless dress, hose and heels, and lost my wig! I was going all over looking for something to cover my head, and people i knew saw me. I woke up shook up!

JenniferLynn0370
08-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Absolutely! I love it when I do, but I can't say that they ever happen for a given reason, they just do. I am always aware in these dreams that I am crossdressing and I seem to be wondering/worrying if I am being noticed or am about to be caught but I still keep going. The best dream I had (years ago) was looking in a mirror, seeing myself clearly and then realizing that my upper body was unclothed and I had fairly large boobs that looked like they were sitting there as if they belonged there! I loved that dream, have wished for more like it but sadly do not remember any others.

gottajet111
08-30-2010, 12:00 AM
I've definitely had my share of CD'ing dreams! I maybe get one that I can remember every 2 to 3 months...

Its seems like when I do have a CD dream its because that while I'm dreaming I realize that I am just dreaming and simply go into a store and put on whatever kind of girlie clothing I want because I know its just a dream.

Too weird!

Celeste
08-30-2010, 07:58 AM
I have them from time to time,but they always have to do with me being outed or exposing myself.In my most recent one,I called my ex wife and told her to drop by and that I had something I wanted her to see,well I answer the door in femme and she attacks me.Then there is a reoccurring one where I Go over to my next door neighbors and knock on their door in femme,their reactions always vary.I always wake up thinking how grateful I am they were only dreams.

Farrah
08-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes!! I just had one last night. I dreamed that I got my nails done with some women from my job. It felt so good!!

Sarah Doepner
08-30-2010, 12:24 PM
I've had plenty of CD dreams. Some of them are pleasant surprises since I don't remember a lot of my dreams. Some are just extensions of what I'm thinking about as I go to sleep, so I drift from consiousness to dreamland and the thoughts remain. If I'm really lucky, I'll wake with a continuation of the same dream still running.

I rarely have bad dreams that I remember and my crossdressing dreams are usually the sort of out and about situation we read about here, except I'm the one out and about and being accepted.

linda allen
08-30-2010, 02:45 PM
The only ones I remember, I am wearing a bra and forms and I'm about to get caught with them. I'm trying to get them off and hide them. Then I wake up.

JulieC
08-30-2010, 03:04 PM
I just had a dream last night. I was in a room that was filled with dresses. Bridesmaid and/or prom and/or formal gowns. In my dream, I thought I was dreaming but it was 'true'. None of the dresses were mine. But, I thought in my dream I'd see if any were my size and if so I'd try on just one.

I found one in my size, and was just about to try one on when some people showed up outside the building, obviously coming to clean out the apartment I found myself in, as the tennant who lived there suffered from hoarding problems. I quickly hid myself somewhere. When I came back after they were all gone, the dresses were gone too.

The dream was heavily influenced by channel flipping last night and catching bits and pieces of '27 Dresses' and 'Hoarding: Buried Alive'

Bootsiegalore
08-30-2010, 04:51 PM
with my dreams, i do not remember the entire sequence of events. i rmeber being in college and i rember being places i have been in my life and i also remember being a girl and dressed as a girl and being uncomfortable because everyone sees me dressed as a girl. it is odd and i can not explain it but it happens every night.

Rachel

Kate Simmons
08-30-2010, 06:23 PM
The synaptic self continues to operate while asleep Hon. Where do we really "go" when we sleep? No one really knows but bear in mind when we dream, we are the scripter, director, producer and the star of the stories we experience.:)

Tasha McIntyre
08-31-2010, 03:58 AM
I used to have CD dreams quite frequently. Usually I was out in public dressed, but without make up or a wig.......the guy in a dress scenario, and always looking for a place to hide.

The dreams pretty much stopped about 18 months ago when I started going out in public for real and having the time of my life :daydreaming:

I think the key was coming to terms with myself, and accepting that I had nothing to be ashamed of. :)

Gerrijerry
08-31-2010, 04:21 AM
Oh my those dreams and there meaning. Ok I have to say something on this one.
I had this really scary dream about three weeks ago. I went to work dressed as a woman. A woman who I work with for many years just looked at me. Then said, well it is about time. You knew I asked. Of course everyone new. Now lets get going this project has to be done by tonight. I called my wife and told her that I was at work dressed as a woman. She said well you left the house that way how else would you be dressed. Are you getting to old to remember things.
Why was this so scary because it is what really happend and the dream came after it happened. The only scary part was not remembering that I was now living full time as a woman. So I ask you, are dreams just time to meet your fears and hopes or a make believe place to hide in?

victoriamwilliams1
08-31-2010, 05:14 AM
I have had one that I still remember with me walking into my home with my hair up. I do have CD dreams every now and then and when I do the4y are very interesting.

Princess_of_Hckloins
08-31-2010, 07:09 AM
I occasionally have CD dreams, but often the dreams are not about me dressed but some wild situation at work.

Dena
08-31-2010, 08:20 PM
I used have them frequently as a child. Usually, I'm out somewhere wearing only a full slip, no one notices or cares.

Once I started dressing, it seems I have less and less of these dreams.

One of the first ones I had was looking through a department store catalog and seeing men modeling half slips (with T shirts)! I looked through all the catalogs in the house before realizing it was a dream!

Kelly Blaine
08-31-2010, 08:28 PM
I think mine are CD shopping dreams.

My dream was always that I had full access to a mall and all stores during off ours with trying on and getting anything I wanted. This has gotten me thru some rough times.

I always planned my whole weekend by wardrobe before I fell asleep.
Kind of fun and I need a real wardrobe upgrade.

Kathryn Martin
08-31-2010, 08:36 PM
I have had dreams being female. Most of my dreams are not gender specific, i.e. I don't perceive myself as male or female, just me. But there have been dreams where I was clearly female and gorgeous I might add. It was many years ago and it was a "wet" dream because I remember orgasming without being able to identify the source.

I also had a recurring dream between age 9 and age 12 in which I dreamed walking down a windblown street with saltbox houses on each side in the fall, leaves blowing off the trees and I could hear a tin-whistle blowing in the distance like the metal collectors used to play where I grew up, a haunting melody. Then the scene switched to me lying in a grave with a male figure standing at my head in a deep acquamarine blue long coat and wings covered in eyes, I believed he was the Archangel Michael and my family at the foot of the grave crying. Then I usually woke up. I had this dream many, many times and was deeply emotionally connected with it.

Kathryn

sherib
08-31-2010, 08:55 PM
I always have CD dreams. Mostly about forgeting to completely change back to guy mode and getting while walking down the street or going to work. The other dreams are always good, never scary.

Tina P Hose
08-31-2010, 09:12 PM
According to Dylan, "if my thought dream could be seen they would probally, put my head in a guitotine " sorry about spelling, but it's allright Ma and life and life only..dreams are dreams.

Christy_M
09-01-2010, 12:20 AM
I have had good and bad dreams related to Christy. In some I am either in work mode or family mode engaged in something critical and someone stops the conversation and says "what the he'll are you wearing?" Always a different situation, always a different outfit, always the same question.

In other dreams (always in color) I was actually a girl/young woman who knew she used to be a boy. I had a lipstick lesbian gf and life surrounded by feminine things. Not a trace of my male self. That one stopped when I had kids.

ReineD
09-01-2010, 12:42 AM
If you want to know what your dream means, next time write it all down as soon as you wake up. Describe it as best you can. Try not to force the description of your dream to fit what you want it to mean. :) Then a few days later, read it and take your meanings literally. You'll be surprised at the outcome. Dreams are seldom about what they appear to be.

Susan4
09-01-2010, 02:24 AM
I do remember, and enjoy, my day-dreams.

On those days when I can't dress ... or just before going to sleep ... a little directed day-dreaming can be quite satisfying.

Life is better, of course, but day dreams have a place.

We all need an inner landscape ... a fortress of solitude.

Hugs
Susan

LaraCreaft
09-02-2010, 12:14 AM
I've really only had one CD dream, that oddly enough, first, wasn't about CDing, and two, helped me realize that I am a crossdresser

I was in a department store, looking at some panties. I was very embarrassed.

When I told a friend about this dream, she thought it was that I was buying them for my future wife or girlfriend. I told her that wasn't what it meant, that i was a crossdresser, and that looking back, it just reminded me that I was.

(did that make sense?)

tanyalynn51
09-02-2010, 07:12 AM
I dream very strongly, whatever the subject. When I was younger, I dreamed almost always of getting caught cding. Then, after I realized I really was a woman inside, I have been dreaming of where I was a real girl, and at different ages. Also, Ive dreamed of being dressed with everyone's approval at the age where I got caught. And, a lot of dreams of near misses as an adult. In other words, the subject comes up a lot. As I said, I dream strongly, so I guess that's why I remember them, too.

Ukiah
09-02-2010, 03:31 PM
I am in panties and a bra, and cannot find my male clothes. Of course someone is approaching that makes that I feel the need to dress in a hurry.

Kelly Blaine
09-02-2010, 08:32 PM
That's a fun dream.

hayley_babe
09-03-2010, 08:00 AM
i have had a few dreams about dressing but have never really taken them any further than just random dreams stemming from either the desire to dress or my experiences of having just been dressed...

they mostly tend to revolve around me trying on various items of clothing, dresses, tops, skirts, bras, etc either in a home setting or in a change room, more often than not with someone else around who seems quite used to me dressing up...strage considering no one knows...but anyway just as i find the perfect fit or outfit i always seem to wake up...

oh well hopefully i can make my dreams a reality with the perfect outfit and stay awake hehe...

NY Julie
09-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Never but I wish i did!!

Sophie86
09-08-2010, 12:39 AM
When I was somewhere around 7 yrs old I had my first erotic dream. I was a woman, and I had been hurt in a car accident. Somehow the moaning from the pain became a different sort of thing, and I woke up feeling aroused in a way I had never experienced. Very weird.

After I hit puberty, cd/tg dreams became a regular thing. They bothered me at first, but I learned to enjoy them. Like others have noted, they seemed to go away once I accepted the cding. Since I first went out dressed a year ago, I've only had one. :(

Christina89
09-08-2010, 12:47 AM
i had a dream one night that i came out to my mother about being a CDer and she told me that she already knew and what not. then after that her and i went out shopping for female items for me to wear around the house and some lingerie for me to sleep in at night. and in the dream as time went on i started noticing some changes to my body. i was becoming more and more femme as time went on. finally i asked my mother about what is going and she told me that she had started me on hormones and that i was becoming the women i was meant to be.

it was weird dream

Heather Zor-El
09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Waaaay back in high school, I had my first one that I remember. I was in gym class on a day when we were s'posed to have "Health" and not "suit up" so I'd worn stockings and garters under my clothes that day. Then the coach changed the plan, and we were supposed to suit up, and I was going to get outed for sure.

Since then I have had many, although as time has gone on, they have become more enjoyable. The early ones were filled with anxiety or stress, whereas nowadays they are more pleasant, and reflect a sense of well-being.

Mistybtm
09-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Yes i have had several of them over the years most of them can't be talked about here:heehee::heehee::battingeyelashes:

Jamie.cd
09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
I dream all the time. For me, I just wish I could dresse femme all the time and be accepted. I am so tired of hiding it.