PDA

View Full Version : My CD story

mishmam32
08-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Hello all,

I am glad this site is here. I just need to get something off my chest, its my history, and its my secret. I feel if I post this I can move forward and possibly tell my wife someday, so here's my story. I started wearing panty hoes when I was a child, my grandmother would let me pull them out of her dresser and walk around the house in them, I'm sure she saw no harm in it, and I always felt really free in them. As I reached my teens I used to steal my mothers hosiery and longerie and strut around the house in my alternate persona. I used to pretend I was a secret agent that had to go undercover as a woman. At one point I had collected several pairs of panty hose, and some heals that my mom had thrown out, they were in a shoe box under my bed. Or course while I was away at a summer camp my parents decided to re arrange my room when I got home my stash was gone. I know my parents found it and threw it out, no one ever said a word about it, I was probably 15 when that happened but I still dressed up until I moved off for college. College was probably the only time I didn't dress up a lot. I had a nice collection of womens clothes just before I got married but threw it all away when my wife moved in. I told her once that I used to wear pantyhose as a kid and she laughed, thats the closest I've come to confessing. Since I've been married I have started a new collection of clothing and its better than ever, I even have some nice pumps.
I've been married 4 years now and have 2 kids. I know I don't want to be a woman, I just don't my wife to find out without me telling her. I come from a conservative family, and I consider myself a conservative person. Its against everything I believe to be who I am (what a statement). Every now and then I just think about leaving town and just going nuts for a weekend enfemme, but here I sit.

This is the first time I've confessed my CD history, I feel much better now.:)

Marcia Blue
08-29-2010, 10:19 PM
Hello, your story, is really not a lot different than a lot of the CDs here. My story is really similiar to yours. I started playing with lipstick at about 5. I slowly progressed to fully dressed in my teens. I am 51 years old though and my kids are all out of the house. My wife knows but has only known the full extent of my CDing for less than a year. I wish my wife had been fully informed years ago, but I felt no reason to tell her. Most of the time in the past, I just never dressed. Now that my wife is the loop, I can dress at home when the urge hits.

I would still like to know why we CD. We will most likely never no, a mystery for the ages I guess.

Take your time on this joureny of self, it can be a real adveture, keep an eye open for quicksand and you will be fine.

Maryesther M.
08-29-2010, 10:19 PM
At age 32 and a young Dad you are probably very busy with everyday family living and can only 'indulge' seldom enough. I suspect you're still slim and can wear any femme stuff you like and look good in it.

Depending on your work circumstances finding time to go mad & dress en femme for a day/weekend can be tricky. Work conferences away or study can present an opportunity for that, but that gets you into my sort of rut....the double life. Hiding your 'passion' from your young wife.

There are various ways of testing her reaction to a future confession, one of which is the fancy dress occasion, like Halloween or a 'theme' party, for which you dress up en femme. It's got to be at a 'fun' level, otherwise an adverse reaction is probable.

At your age you have half a Century of CD fun ahead of you, and it would be best to set out the playing field at this stage. I am more than twice your age, a late starter in this game and my wife of more than forty years found out and is horrified, so what I now do has to remain my secret, which isn't always easy.

ME