bettysmith
08-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Does anyone have a dressing colour preference , mine is most definitely white

Betty

victoriamwilliams1
08-30-2010, 05:28 AM
Depending on the season,

Spring-Summer: Lighter colors
Winter-Fall: Darker colors and a few lighter one if I feel like it:)

Maryesther M.
08-30-2010, 05:40 AM
To help with my shape I go for dark colours up top and lighter colours in the skirt department. Dark-ish tights slim the legs, too.
I'm into pinks, blues, coppertones & white 'n black of course

erickka
08-30-2010, 05:49 AM
For sure black and white, but I also like neutrals. I will always throw in some pinks and purples whenever appropriste.

Jay Cee
08-30-2010, 06:25 AM
So far, black seems to be the most complimentary colour for me. Probably has something to do with being a bit overweight. Black seems to hide shadows, so that my fat isn't so obvious.

Kaz
08-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Good question! I'm still experimenting I guess. I'm finding I prefer myself in certain colours over others, but then the shaping also has a big impact on how things work.

Steph.TS
08-30-2010, 07:12 AM
haven't bought anything except underwear, so I don't know, next week I think I'll try buying from blue jeans, and fem shirts that can be mistaken for male shirts, so I might find out then...

Fuhai
08-30-2010, 07:29 AM
I'v been tending to gravitate more towards the darker side of the color spectrum. the majority of my stuff are black, purple, and sometimes red.

I do have a couple ltems including a couple pastle green shirts that are either green (checker paterned with black). However the main prefernce is for the darker colors.

JennyS.
08-30-2010, 07:39 AM
I really like yellow. Don't know why... But, I bought a yellow outfit last year and fell in love with the color. I think it enhances my tan the best.

Audrey34
08-30-2010, 08:00 AM
I like blues, reds, black, slate gray, lavender and dark green. I like wearing white blouses but not white skirts or dresses. I also tend to wear black heels a lot with hosiery that can go from dark brown to light tan.
-Audrey

Juliemckay
08-30-2010, 08:29 AM
I prefer lighter colored skirts with a darker colored top. For me it gives a more femme appearance (shape wise). I usually go for cooler colors in the fall/winter and warmer colors in the spring/summer

Starr
08-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Black and white seem to look the best on me.. but i like pink and some blues.. also love loud multi-color tops

NicoleScott
08-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Black, silver, and dark red (cranberry, maroon, burgundy), and fuscia. Silver (not gold) jewelry. Shoes: black, silver, white. Don't really care for true red or pastels.

Tracy X Cruz
08-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Black base with purple and blue as my accent colors.

CallMeMeg
08-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Purple.

suchacutie
08-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Tina is very partial to Black!

The problem is the my wife prefers blue, and I have a teal dress and she gave me teal satin PJs. Then she mentioned that I really need teal wedge shoes to go with the outfits (so good ole Payless provided 4" wedge teal canvas shoes!).

So it's now a struggle between Black and Teal. And no, I haven't yet gotten the teal nail polish :) Maybe I should just let my wife pick out the shade of teal she thinks would look good with the outfits. My wife has NEVER been wrong in her choices for Tina!

:)

Rianna Humble
08-30-2010, 02:58 PM
I tend to go for plain colours - reds, browns, blues, greens, pinks or contrasts such as black and white

Kathryn Martin
08-30-2010, 03:50 PM
For me it's more a question what colors I don't like. I usualy try anything on and then decide.

Vickie_CDTV
08-30-2010, 04:03 PM
My first preference would be white, followed by pink

LoriFlores
08-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Does anyone have a dressing colour preference , mine is most definitely white

Betty

Probably a little stereotypical, but I "love pink". After that, it would be assorted feminine shades such as lilac, lavender, or floral prints.

Yvonne York
08-30-2010, 04:50 PM
Black, red or pink

Kelly Blaine
08-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Well, after wearing a man's suit for umpteen years you you had the gray, brown, black or dark blue. I was always envious of women and their choices. Now, it's what every is in style for this years season.

lacie
08-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Pink, whites ,and florals. The girly stuff.

ladyinblack
08-30-2010, 08:41 PM
I dont have a fvorite cause I love them all but I tend to wear black the most

Jenny Wilson
08-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Dark Blue

Nicole Brown
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Black and pink. Or black and pink together.

Diane Smith
08-31-2010, 01:54 AM
My wardrobe is mostly based on black and white. Then, I add a splash of a single bright color -- often red, but sometimes royal blue, purple or green -- in the form of a belt, sash, scarf, shoes or handbag. I try to match this theme with my makeup and nails.

- Diane

Marcia Blue
08-31-2010, 02:12 AM
My CD colors lean toward Blue, Red, Purple. I also have been known to wear Corral, and Orange.

Tasha McIntyre
08-31-2010, 02:16 AM
I like black, or dark colors mainly. Don't mind a light colored top though.

prene
08-31-2010, 02:38 AM
I like black, or dark colors mainly. Don't mind a light colored top though.

I am just like Tasha.

When I want to be a little mischievous I love RED

Pattie O
08-31-2010, 02:42 AM
I like all colours but all colours don't like me! I think blacks and browns for evening wear and reds/blues/greens for day wear and some mixing up.Would love to try some yellows and oranges but will leave that for more radical times.Not a big fan of white unless talking lingerie or weddings!

Josey
08-31-2010, 03:03 AM
Never gave this subject much thought. Always purchased based on fit and looks. Reviewing my stuff I'd say lighter colors seem to win out over black reds or brights. Does this make me different than most?

silkihose
08-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Browns and Orange I think best suit Myself

tricia_uktv
08-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Black and white (goes with anything). Purple, pink and silver. Oh and I quite like yellow and am told green suits me.

The more colours you use though the harder it is to accessorise and the more costly it becomes :(

Sarah Doepner
08-31-2010, 06:23 PM
I don't wear all the colors at the same time but I've managed to get a little bit of everything in the closet it seems. I do have a lot of tans and maroons and blacks, but there is green, yellow and a lot of pink as well. Did I mention blue and red and white and brown? There is a nice lavender sweater and light blue outfit as well. There are some floral patterns that are great for mix and match since they have several pastel colors in them.

Sophie_C
08-31-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't understand this question. Fashions and trends evolve and change all the time, and people generally don't follow the whole "seasons" thing any more. I wear what I like to wear, which will likely be something different next month, both in color, texture, style, etc, etc...

Annaliese2010
08-31-2010, 06:40 PM
Bah lack black blllllllll lack

'Cuz my heart iz bubbahhh...lack!

Babeba
08-31-2010, 07:05 PM
I don't understand this question. Fashions and trends evolve and change all the time, and people generally don't follow the whole "seasons" thing any more. I wear what I like to wear, which will likely be something different next month, both in color, texture, style, etc, etc...

People still follow 'seasons' - that's what the industry is still based around - but more and more often it's the weight of the fabrics rather than simply the colours which denote what season a modern outfit will be. Personally, I think it's a bit weird to walk out in the middle of a hot, sunny day and see adults wearing stark black (are they lawyers? Or did they never get over being a Goth teen?) but even mainstream designers are into black in all seasons and times of day. The Dress of the Year for 2009 (they haven't released 2010 yet) was black and white - so I'd say you ladies who prefer that contrast are bang-on trend with your colours!

Deanna2
08-31-2010, 09:04 PM
Pink is what I have most of. Yellow is my favorite colour. Also have a number of blue denim mini skirts.

Bikini Babe Claire
08-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Black, White and Pink:)

Rianna Humble
08-31-2010, 11:39 PM
The more colours you use though the harder it is to accessorise and the more costly it becomes :(

Not just that, but I end up choosing an outfit to go with the nail polish that I co-ordinated with the previous day's clothes, otherwise you can spend a fortune on nail polish and remover :eek:

Christy_M
08-31-2010, 11:52 PM
I love pink. I have auburn hair and freckles so I also where browns and oranges. I also have blue eyes so I sometimes wear royal blues. I try to match the shoes to the dress with hose that don't stand out from the rest of the outfit.

t-girlxsophie
09-01-2010, 12:48 AM
My favourite colours are Pink,Pink and more Pink:heehee: Also love Black and Cream/white although If I like the look of something I'll purchase It,regardless of colour

:hugs:sophie x

dominique
09-01-2010, 04:02 AM
Prefer black or darker colours regardless of season.

Ms Jennifer
09-01-2010, 04:14 AM
All of them.Depending on my mood. Trashy to Flashy to Demure.But, blue seems to bring out my blue eyes.I really like the floral outfits. See,I like them all.

Tina B.
09-01-2010, 07:28 AM
I have a rather large wardrobe, and looking in the closet, it looks like a rainbow blew up in there. But there does seem to be a lot of Red, Purple and black, but this summer, it's been pastel leggings with contrasting color tops.
Right now I'm wearing white Capri leggings, and a deep plunging purple knit top, that looks pretty good with the white. This evening, it will be a Teal skirt, and maybe a white top, got to get as much wear as I can out of these white shoes, Labor day is almost here!
Tina B.

Marcia Sue
09-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Black, white and pink

AmiFL
09-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Red is definately my favorite color

CalamityJane
09-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Well I like most colours, Electric blue ranks at the top followed by purple, black and then white. But if something looks really nice I probably would not mind what colour it is.

tanyalynn51
09-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Probably a little stereotypical, but I "love pink". After that, it would be assorted feminine shades such as lilac, lavender, or floral prints.

Oh man, at least I dont feel so stereotypical anymore. I do love pink, and most pastels.

Ukiah
09-08-2010, 04:27 AM
reds, scarlet, and black.

KathyC
09-08-2010, 04:43 AM
Basically just B&W, light on the top & dark down the bottom. I think ivory colour leather jacket looks pretty cool too, I never into pink or baby blue..etc.
My drab clothes are always black & white as well..IDK, I always want to look cool nomatter who I am :)

Asako
09-08-2010, 04:59 AM
I prefer the various shades of black, dark blue, and grey on all clothing. Granted I can find that semi-easy on bras/panties but good luck finding clothes of those colors in the women's section around this little town. *shudders* It's full of bright colors. Bright colors and I do NOT mix.

Tiffany Lynn
09-08-2010, 05:42 AM
black is alway sexy, but I do love the right poke a dot dress

marcy77
09-08-2010, 05:19 PM
I have clothes in alot of different colors, styles, and patterns. And I wish I had more. Colors and styles are so diverse and so much fun to play with. I love mixing and matching colors so much I even love it when I don't match. And don't forget about polish and jewlery and purses and makeup and SHOES! There is a wide assortment out there that is just too fun to pass up. I try to get things in every color. If I find something that fits me just right (not easy to do) I try to get it in every color they make. I try to save money by only buying one item per type and color. Which is hard to do especially when it comes to SHOES! I have gone through color phases through the years. Right now I am looking for silver and purple stuff.