PDA

View Full Version : Had to happen one day

Danni Bear
08-30-2010, 03:34 AM
It had to happen one day, I was turned away from a dressing room today.

I was in my local J.C. Penney's shopping with my husband. As usual I had to browse thru clothes. I found the perfect skirt suit and just had to try it on. Taking it to the nearest dressing room ,I was about to enter when the S.A. there said I couldn't. I just stopped and looked at her. This is a store that I shop in on a regular basis and know most of the S.A.'s by name. Danni, can you come back a little later she asked me, I've got some customers in there that have to have privacy. Ok, now my curosity is aroused, what in the world is going on.
I hung around the area, just looking at some more things, keeping an eye on the dressing room. Three young ladies finally come out, ok no big deal I'm thinking. Then I hear one ask the S.A a question in a deep bass voice. I had to look again. You couldn't tell that they weren't GG's, they passed so well. Sandy the S.A. saw me standing waiting to go in and motioned me to go ahead . After I tried on the skirt suit and was paying for it. Sandy apoligized to me for stopping me earlier, I told her that it was ok. I understood her reasons after I saw her customers. Turns out that they are regular customers there also, maybe next time I'll get the opportunity to meet them.

Danni

victoriamwilliams1
08-30-2010, 05:25 AM
Wow Danni,
Now that was interesting:)

Chari
08-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Interesting shopping adventure! Proves that a few of us CDs/TGs DO look more feminine than some GGs! Have you ever wondered how many CDs/TGs passed you today - and you didn't know it?