PDA

View Full Version : Got A ?

Angela
08-31-2005, 11:09 PM
hey im a m2f cd and i want to now from the f2m cd-ers is how do u hide ur breasts when ya'll dress in DRAB..............thank u for ur time :D :) :cool: :o

Abraxas
08-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Binding. We just wrap 'em up. Or, for the guys who are lucky enough to have a small chest, they just let 'em fly, or wear a sport bra that's a size or two too small. :)
I saw a guy who just walked around shirtless-- he had a very small chest, not even an A cup, and hadn't had chest surgery. The nipples are a bit of a giveaway for him, though... Although I think he has at least one pierced. Lucky bloke.

Puer
09-01-2005, 11:32 AM
With difficulty!!! I have large breasts and it is awkward to bind them convincingly - there is only so much squashing they will take! I tend to wear a chest binder which is like a sleeveless t-shirt made with a high lycra content (30%). It's great fun trying to get it on and off as it tends to fight back.

Abraxas
09-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I know what you mean... I don't bind often (I have, I guess, an average- size chest (B or C I think)) but I occasionally use an Ace bandage-- not too tight of course. That thing rides up, falls down, comes unbuckled... It's a huge pain in the ass. I need a real binder but i just can't afford one.

Puer
09-01-2005, 01:29 PM
I need a real binder but i just can't afford one.

I couldn't really afford one either, but with G cup boobs, there was no other workable option!

Gabriel
09-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Use frogbra and then hunch my back (too much, according to mom)... :rolleyes: Friends say I walk around like an old man. Meh.

Abraxas
09-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I have horrible posture. :p