PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing consequences

klinger
08-16-2004, 11:59 PM
I am curious about peoples experiences getting caught in the act of crossdressing by family or friends. I remember at a young age, my mother caught me but the only consequences or punishment was that I go to my room and think about what I had done. She was very upset about it though. All I can remember thinking is that any minute she would burst into my room with an outfit to wear. Scary at the time, but years later I wished it had happened.

crispy
08-17-2004, 12:22 AM
I think my wife had some clues before we were married. Shortly after we were married she swapped our underwear one time before we went out to dinner, we both found that very exciting. Later she actually bought me some panties. But if she catches me now it is all hell for a week or three....

Nobody else has 'caught' me in the act.

klinger
08-17-2004, 12:58 AM
It's good that she had clues before you were married.

Thanks for sharing. :)

odelay
08-17-2004, 01:29 AM
So far I've just gone through a little embarassment from my parents. They still don't know about it though, they just found a few pairs of panties... Oh ok, I'm sure they might have a few hints :p

klinger
08-17-2004, 01:43 AM
They found a few pairs of panties....
What did they say to you about it?

I remember once my mom found a leotard I had hidden in my room. She confronted me about it as she held it out in her hand showing it to me. She specifically asked me if it was mine. (It was my sisters, and I had sneaked it from her ballet clothes drawer.)
I denied I knew anything about it, and she dropped the matter. She never said anything else about it. I don't know what she did with it either.

And yes. It was embarrassing too.

chantelle
08-17-2004, 02:22 AM
If That Is You In The Pic Then 100% Wow,chantelle.

crispy
08-17-2004, 02:24 AM
.....in my dreams

odelay
08-17-2004, 08:58 AM

I remember once my mom found a leotard I had hidden in my room. She confronted me about it as she held it out in her hand showing it to me. She specifically asked me if it was mine. (It was my sisters, and I had sneaked it from her ballet clothes drawer.)
I denied I knew anything about it, and she dropped the matter. She never said anything else about it. I don't know what she did with it either.

Same deal for me. I denied everything. I even told them I have no idea how they got there. This was about 2 years ago, and I'm only 18 now. However, the same situation happened twice. My hiding spots were apparently not so great back then :p

The topic has never been brought up again, but I'm sure it still lingers in their minds.

shrek
08-17-2004, 09:20 AM
My mum found some tights and knickers hidden in one of my draws once, she didn't mention it, but used it in an argument at a later date, saying if I didn't do what she wanted she'd tell my dad my secret, I called he bluff and she opened the draw. At which point I bottled out!

She's never made reference to it since. Although she is increasingly more and more homophobic and makes a fuss of any girl friend of mine she ever meets!

alfman38
08-17-2004, 09:58 AM
i think it exciting to xdress in places of high risk of getting caught

odelay
08-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Oh I couldn't agree more. It's too much fun having the house all to myself and not knowing when someone is going to get home. I'd hear the slightest sound and freak out at times ;p

kristi cd
08-17-2004, 02:37 PM
My mom caught me once when I was in the bathroom with pantyhose when I was maybe 8-9. It was right before dinner and I was afraid she would bring it up and embarass me in front of everyone, but she didn't and hasn't said or even hinted at anything since. I don't know if she still has her suspicions, or who (if anyone) she's told, but I'm SO glad it's never been discussed again. :o

Amelie
08-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I started later in life, about 20, so there really wasn't anyone to catch me. Maybe the cat, But I hid from her pretty good.

Love Amelie

odelay
08-17-2004, 05:22 PM
I started later in life, about 20, so there really wasn't anyone to catch me. Maybe the cat, But I hid from her pretty good.

Love Amelie
It's just 'pressing' when your pets gaze at you when you walk downstairs wearing all your cloths. If they could speak, now that would be a problem ;p.

klinger
08-17-2004, 07:52 PM
So then I figure many people's experiences with getting caught are similar. It is embarrassing to say the least. As far as consequences are concerned, has anyone had worse than just being sent to their room?
Of course the awkward silence about it ever having happened can be worse even than any variety of other punishments.
It took over ten years before I dared discuss it again with my mom.

odelay
08-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Ok, I just had one of those moments minutes ago...

I was helping my mom with her computer, teaching her how to do a few things in iTunes etc. She wasn't dragging the icons correctly so I, as the smart ass I can be at times, say "You suck at dragging". My dad who was also in the room then said, "You're our drag queen."

I just felt me face turn completly red. It didn't help that I was wearing a pair of panties and a bra at the time either.

Heart... pounding... This is fun :D

crispy
08-17-2004, 11:29 PM
easy to get found out on the computer.
take care, be methodical, stay one step ahead of the family.............

chloe
08-18-2004, 01:41 AM
Hi, Ive been caught quite a few times . But its onely been circumstantianl evedence. When I was 15 my parents found a pair of tight in my draw. The both confronted me about it and I denied all knowlage.I could see they were woried. Oh wehen i was 9 I was caught covered in my mums perfume....When I was 16 ( and I know this is soooooo stupid) I ended up in hospital after taking too much LSD. I was in full psychosis. I confessed how I wanted to be a girl so much, too both my parents and all the hospital staff... S**t. That was so bad. Especialy when my dad took me out on a special country drive the next day to ask me about it......I said it was just drugs talking( well it was actualy my inner psyce talking, pushed to the forfront with psycadelic assistance).....I recently got back from travelling to find my stash of tights missing....Nothing said! They compleatly redecorated my child hood room. ........Now I see that in the bathroom my Mum is reading a book. Its a book about an Irish transvestite. the thing is, its mine. It was stashed next to another book ( fiction ) about transvesticism. She would definatly have read that one/..........Shes left it out , and knows ive seen it. Knows its mine, but no ones said nothing. Confusing stuff.They must know, but personaly I feel better that evryone keeps it in..i know its probebly better to get it out, but at the moment Im not realy shure what I am anyway ....ahhhhhhhhhh...........Love Chloe xxxxx

mchelle
08-26-2004, 09:46 PM
i was almost caught by mom. was in sisters closet naked...said i was just looking for a game.
other than that. wife new i wore panties once.
few times shopping the salesgirls knew it was for me. 2 times i actually had a note that i gave them pretending a mistress made me do it, saying i was wearing bra and panties and asking for help buying more

Ava Mouse
08-26-2004, 10:42 PM
I used to sketch models from Victoria's Secret, so I had the catalog on my desk at college, along with my drawings.

My GF at the time was browsing through it, while my roomate and I were marveling at his new tape deck.

"B or C" he said. I said "C" my GF said "B". She didn't realize we were talking about Dolby Noise Reduction! :eek:

GraceUSA
08-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Well I was never caught growing up but I was always highly suspected, was asked by my mom one time not to go though her underwear drawer. Though I was at one time caught thumbing through a VS catalog, my poor dad probably thought I was admiring the models and not the clothes. Well I take that back, I was admiring both the models and the clothes.

Grace

GraceUSA
08-26-2004, 10:56 PM
I used to sketch models from Victoria's Secret, so I had the catalog on my desk at college, along with my drawings.

My GF at the time was browsing through it, while my roomate and I were marveling at his new tape deck.

"B or C" he said. I said "C" my GF said "B". She didn't realize we were talking about Dolby Noise Reduction! :eek:

btw Ava Mouse, you are a very beautiful girl. I ran across your site a couple of months ago when I was first searching for information about CDing and I was amazed. Its girls like you I look up to.

Grace

AmberDay
08-26-2004, 11:07 PM
After just finding out about the attacks on 9/11, I told my girlfriend (now my wife) that I was going to enlist in the Army National Guard. She told me I couldn't. Well after watching the numbers of fatalities and my anger towards terrorism filling my whole being, I made an apointment to the recruiter. While I was having the interview with the sergeant, She called everyone in my family, her family, all of my friends, and everyone at my work about my crossdressing. On the way home from the recruiter she thought the army should know as well. I was so embarrased. My parents didn't talk to me for weeks, lost half of my friends, and had to quit my job. However, the Army Recruiter called and said girlfriends call recruiters all the time saying stuff like that and not to worry about it. (I did enter the Army for processing, but was discharged for medical reasons. Irony is volunteering to fight during a time of war and getting disqualified because your heart beats 100 times a minute). I called a time out in our relationship for a month until she told me she was 2 months pregnant with our first. Obviously we worked things out. Three years later and I still can't even hint about the subject to my family.

Dana
08-30-2004, 09:15 AM
I'm fairly certain that my Dad, step-mom and grandmother knew. When I was in high school, I came home from school one day to find the Bible open up to the passage in Dearutronomy, about men not dressing like women, and women not dressing like men. I would use to sneak my step mothers panties, into my room, and then hid them under my mattress, and would go back to look for them and they would be gone, and although nothing was said, I'm fairly certain that they all knew. Almost got busted by my ex-wife. I was wearing her panties, and one her slips, when I thought I would be alone a couple of minutes, and all of a sudden she would came back. Almost got busted by my Dad, when he and my older sister, left, but then came back because a storm had struck. We only had one bathroom at the time, and I was wearing my sister's bra, panties and panty hose. Had to fight like the devil to keep him from walking in on me, (he needed to use the bathroom, and there wasn't any lock on the door). Got busted big time by my last girl friend. She and I were living together, and she neithr dranked coffee nor smoked. I left a lip stick stained cigarettee in the toliet, and a lip stick stained coffee cup. Both she and my ex-wife knew that I was a CD, but I was too inept, too ill-informred, too un-educated to explain, nor to ratonalize, nor justify my wants, needs, and desires. My last GG friend, once stated, "Why would a man want to wear a dress?" I just kept my mouth shut, but in my mind, I thought, "D answer! All of the above!" Oh! I got busted by her BIG time, at a friend of hers house, at a party. I was pretty drunk, (I take that back, I was VERY drunk) and went to the bathroom. There, before me were a pair of eyelash curlers, in her friends makeup basket on the sink. I stuck them in my back pocket. When I went back out into the kitchen, she saw them sticking out of my back pocket of my jeans! Man! Did I catch hell! She and I broke up six and half years ago, and I haven't been in a relationship since. Not even been out on a date. We broke up, because she "couldn't accept" my being a CD. I (typically) got to drinking pretty heavily, beating the hell out myself for not being "normal" and for being a CD. I just decided that I needed to get my life straightened out from my marriage and from my last girlfrined, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, (like I said, "D" answer, all of the above!) I've finally gotten it in my head that I'm a CD, and that I've always been one, and that I'm always going to be one, and that my moving in with a GG, is like letting a bunch of kids loose in a candy store! Sooner or later, I'm going to be into her clothes, her makeup, her jewelery, and her everything else femininie. I've also concluded that I'm for the most part am going to be single and alone the rest of my life, because I'm never going to find a GG who can tote the note on my wanting, desiring to, and NEEDING to dress up in women's clothes, etc. I've also come to the conclusion that I am simply the male equivalent of a "Tom-boy!" Nothing more, and nothing less. I'm just not into guys. And I almost believe it would be easier, if I were.

Pamela girl
08-30-2004, 02:27 PM
I'm new to this board but I just got busted big time!

Lawren
08-30-2004, 05:06 PM
When I was in the service I was arrested one night, drunk, wearing pantyhose. I might have gotten away with that if I hadn't been wearing shorts. Anyway, I was taken to the hospital for a blood/alcohol test. Later, I was ordered to get psychological counseling and I am sure that the incident was used against me when I tried to re-enlist. I was denied re-elistment.

black leotards
08-30-2004, 06:13 PM
My stash of tights, leotards, panties and one jumper were found by my mother. The clothes were given away and I was taken off to the doctor, who said it was just a phase and I would grow out of it. Hmmm...haven't yet.

Cher
08-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi: I walked out of my house one early evening and got into my truck...I was totally en femme - dress, hose, shoes, wig, makeup and purse...my neighbor came driving up the street and, seeing my truck, waved as we always did to each other...momentarily forgetting I was Cher, I waved back (duh)...a couple of days later he was walking his dog past my front gate just as I was leaving (in drab), he remarked that I was "lovely"...the only thing I could think of to say was "thanks"...he never mentioned it again (nor have I), even though we see (and wave) to each other several times a week...at least he's discreet, which is a whole lot more than can be said about me!!! - kisses

Val Tan
08-30-2004, 08:34 PM

hey something similar happened to me... i wore my sister's cami so sleep, and when i woke up i jsut left it lying around, not expecting my mum or anybody for that matter to enter my room. but my mum did, and she asked what the cami was doing there. i said the best thing that i could think of then:"i don't know". she asked several times, and i kept saying i didn't know. but i bet she was suspicious.. she even told my sis to go put it in the laundry to wash. but my mum (and sis) never said anything about it again.

Jamie Michelle
08-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi, Ive been caught quite a few times . But its onely been circumstantianl evedence. When I was 15 my parents found a pair of tight in my draw. The both confronted me about it and I denied all knowlage.I could see they were woried. Oh wehen i was 9 I was caught covered in my mums perfume....When I was 16 ( and I know this is soooooo stupid) I ended up in hospital after taking too much LSD. I was in full psychosis. I confessed how I wanted to be a girl so much, too both my parents and all the hospital staff... S**t. That was so bad. Especialy when my dad took me out on a special country drive the next day to ask me about it......I said it was just drugs talking( well it was actualy my inner psyce talking, pushed to the forfront with psycadelic assistance).....I recently got back from travelling to find my stash of tights missing....Nothing said! They compleatly redecorated my child hood room. ........Now I see that in the bathroom my Mum is reading a book. Its a book about an Irish transvestite. the thing is, its mine. It was stashed next to another book ( fiction ) about transvesticism. She would definatly have read that one/..........Shes left it out , and knows ive seen it. Knows its mine, but no ones said nothing. Confusing stuff.They must know, but personaly I feel better that evryone keeps it in..i know its probebly better to get it out, but at the moment Im not realy shure what I am anyway ....ahhhhhhhhhh...........Love Chloe xxxxx

Yeah, I was hospitalized while on LSD once. Not because I had a "freak-out," but because I was very deep into a profound Christmind spiritual trip (a level Omega "God trip") and I didn't want to break my attention off the trip just to respond to some friends who were trying to get me to talk to them. One friend's boneheaded wife freaked out and called the ambulance. Funny thing is, between my trip to the hospital and the time I got out that morning, I must have lost about a quart of blood because of the wrong way the I.V. line was first jabbed into me by one EMS worker (and keep in mind that I wasn't struggling or anything, I was completely limp), which caused me to lose quite a bit of blood right there, and when I was in the hospital the I.V. line came out and blood sprayed everywhere. By the time I got out of the hospital that morning, my clothes were pretty much completely covered in blood. Talk about this morally corrupt world having some psychotic attitudes towards (some) drugs! Had I been simply left in peace I would have been just fine. Nor has anyone ever died from an overdose of LSD, so it's not like a hospital can do anything beneficial in the first place, all it can do is make things worse in such a case.

But the Archetype Psychedelics (such as LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, etc.) definitely have a way bringing to the forefront issues which are eating you up inside. At a later date from the hospital incident I accurately prophesied while on LSD my life as it is now, about me being "out" to people about my crossdressing and bisexuality, among other things which have since come to pass. (I also had a vision of Jesus Christ's crucifixion, as well as visions concerning the End Times--and this was well before the New World Order/U.S. government-staged 9/11 PsyOp attacks). During this particular trip I tried to tell my mother about these things, but couldn't bring myself to it, so I just went on about "love, honesty, and integrity" to her, among other things. At that time I was a hardcore atheist, so after my "God trips" I would just blow them off. Later, as I found that very specific and detailed information which was revealed to me during these "God trips" was being confirmed I had no honest choice but to accept the reality of God.

Anyway, Chloe, what I'm getting at here is that living a lie is one of the worst things you can do. LSD finally allowed you to speak the truth about yourself to your parents, and since when is speaking the truth a bad thing? Don't blow off this experience: the Archetype Psychedelics are simply tools put here by God for the working out of good--but how you use the tool is up to you. It showed you the right path to walk: namely, "love, honesty, and integrity"--but it can't make you walk that path.

Jen_TGCD
08-31-2004, 12:48 AM
Yes!!! If we all chose "Love, Honesty and Integrity" to lead our lives, the "consequences" would be a healthy and sane planet and a more pleasant experience while we are here.

It is tragic to know how many lives have been lost and the pain and grief that is so prevalent in this community. How the guilt and humiliation has complicated the pursuit of "joy" and self-esteem.

We are actually the fortunate ones in that we are entering a more tolerant period in our history and we have the power of the Internet to find encouragement and understanding... and "Love". It is never going to be easy, living a Transgendered life, but we can live it with dignity.

I can say that I am liberated... finally... but that freedom does not mean going shopping in a dress. My freedom is being confident and secure and knowing that I'm living my life without guilt. For many of us, it would be too disruptive to be "out" and we remain in stealth mode. That is actually an act of Love and Honesty... to sometimes put the feelings of those closest to us, ahead of our own, until we can find a way to be more open.

Of course, I don't encourage anyone to use Psychedelics to find their way out of the closet but I do encourage everyone to search for their comfort level and to, at least, lose the guilt from thinking about or doing what is a purely natural impulse.

Now... put on those panties and hose and be FREE!!! Just make sure that your skirt is longer than it is wide!!! ;) We're talking about "Dignity" here!!!
---Jen---------

t12117174
08-31-2004, 08:28 AM
My consequences were when my (now ex) wife told EVERYONE that she had to divorce me because I wanted to be a girl and wasn't that sick and discusting and how wrong I was to hurt her that way.

I have lost many friends with the divorce, but have made many new ones since. Humility does have a way of creating more confidence and self-esteem for me. I'm actually glad it happened.

Now, I made sure that my current GF and wife to be knows for sure and doesn't have a problem with it. She even shops with and for. Fortunately, she's Thai and crossdressing is part of the culture (not by everyone, of course, just by those who are gender-dysphoric). She said she doesn't mind how "girl" I get as long as I keep my man-tool. :-) I'm so lucky.

XO! -t.

babe4life
08-31-2004, 09:40 AM
t,

I see you are in Patong. That is such a beautiful part of the world! I was there about a year and a half ago on a trip sponsored by the company (award!) and it just blew me away!

She said she doesn't mind how "girl" I get as long as I keep my man-tool. :-) I'm so lucky.
:D

Love,
Vicky

Glenda
08-31-2004, 12:10 PM
I used to dress only in my home or I would go for a drink at a gay/lesbian bar. Some friends that I had met through a rollerblading club or at Halloween parties had seen me dressed, but only new friends I had met after moving from the suburbs. I was too scared or ashamed to let anyone know how often I dressed and I thought I would die if any of my old friends knew.

Well, one evening I decided to dress (I almost always include the whole gamut, ie. shaved legs and body, full make-up, wig) and was feeling safe and secure in my home. The phone rang and a couple of friends had driven into town to visit me. They were stopped at the corner store to get beer and wanted to know if I needed anything. I initially told them that I wouldn't be available for about 30 minutes and suggested they have a drink at my neighborhood bar. That would give me enough time to change out of my dress and remove my make-up and fingernail polish.

Then I changed my mind and told them to come on over but to be ready for a surprise. Needless to say, they were surprised. I was so nervous and couldn't believe I had invited them over. I was tired of hiding and feeling embarrassed. If my good friends couldn't accept me then something was wrong. We had a great time...drank and visited until the sun came up.

Cher
08-31-2004, 07:40 PM
HI Miss Glenda...great story...you must have a lot of strength and fortitude..take care - kisses

Girl.Faye
09-01-2004, 08:51 AM
My door 'jam' was broken this morning. I usually put a chair in front of the doorway so no one can open it on the other side. It worked really well for the most part, until today at least. I was sleeping in my orange-floral pants with an orange tanktop on. Now the curiosity of, who got a glimce of me begins. This will be a nervous day for me :o

Jocee
09-01-2004, 06:25 PM
My mother was very gentle and understanding when she caught me at the age of 8 or so.

My wife almost divorced me when she found out at the age of 35 or so. But we have worked it out very nicely.....

klinger
09-05-2004, 01:13 PM
I'm new to this board but I just got busted big time!
Busted by who? What were the circumstances, and were there any consequences?

-Belinda

joannablake
09-05-2004, 01:59 PM
Well let me think of all the times I have been caught. Okay let me narrow it down some the most memorable times that I have been caught should work. The first memorable time I was caught was when I was about 10 or 11, I had been dressing for a couple of years in secret behind my parents backs when one christmas I had kissed my parents good night and retired to my room and changed my underclothes. I had borrowed one of my moms bras and panties and put them on under a set of sweats. Well I guess my mom and dad wanted to make sure I was asleep before they brought the presents out to the front room and knocked lightly on my door before coming in. I had just finished getting in bed when they came in. They looked at the strange bumps under my covers and asked me what they where I simply sad that I was hiding their christmas presents so they couldnt see them. I guess it work because they walked out. But a couple days later I noticed that the bra and panties were missing from my hiding spot. Nothing was ever said.
I know it not as blanted as being caught dancin around the house in her clothes but after that I was alot more careful. Their have been other times I was caught but not as memorable as that night.

Love Always
Joanna :cool:

bralover
09-07-2004, 09:01 AM
hi i'm donna i to have almost gotten caught by my girl friend's boys. just when you think they are't coming home here they are. gets the heart racing . i also was married to a woman who did not want any thing to do with xdressing would not even talk about she left and i found a woman who has changed my life completely she not only lets me dress up she helps me with make-up and advice on how i look in different outfit she is really great. sometimes she will call my cell and ask for donna and we set up a date for that night if we know the boys won't be home. we have great sex as woman and woman and as man (indrag) and woman i came tothe reallity that i was a crossdressed and always will be i quit several times but always come back now i don't want to leave this wonderful world of femine attire ijust love being and looking like a woman we are not alone!! :) :) donna stay tuned :D