PDA

View Full Version : great day in Detroit

faltenrock
09-01-2010, 03:28 AM
Hi there,

I just returned from a US trip which took me to Detroit and area. I only had one great day on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately I lost my camera - so no pics.
When I researched for places to go, it was obvious, that GIGI's was the place to see. So I went there on Saturday night and was welcomed already in the parking lot by some other girls. I met some very nice people and danced a lot until late. I was wearing my tartan red kilt which you can see in my picture threats. There is a place outside to smoke a cig. A guy just arrived and gave me nice compliments on my look and style.
The next day I needed to do some shopping for the family, of cousre all dressed up. I had a rental car for one day and drove around and ended up buying some womens t-shirts for my wife at Target and golf shoes for my son at a big sports store in Southgate. I almost bought a few beautiful pleated skirts at Target - but having about 40 skirts I decided I won't buy one.

Later I needed a coffee and late breakfast. It was fun, I walked into the place and the young beautiful girl at the counter welcomed me with questions. She said, 'wow, you look very special today. What's the special occasion you go to?' I said, I'll just be going to the airport.

I only had 24 hours of dressing but it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately both my pantyhoses ran bad, I needed to buy a new one, which I ended up buying at a Walgreens store as the first thing in the afternoon on Saturday.

If anyone on the forum went to GIGI, let me know.