PDA

View Full Version : do you ever get a weird excited sensation

danielle.cd
09-01-2010, 06:19 AM
im not just talking about the rush you get from going out for the first time or the thrill of being caught,
what i am talking about seems to go much deeper than that. for starters im not interested im men at all, i saw this tg pagent show on utube ( not real by the way) that had all these manly men made into women in like a six month time period for 10,000 dollars in prize money to the winner. well while i watched to find the out who would win something hit me like a ton of bricks and i really could feel it inside.
it felt like i had to do this and that i want to look and be that all of the time, and was really excited by the thought of it all

now i hear alot about having srs and stuff and feelling like a women and wonder if i could actually do the srs. i also get this feeling when seeing a ******* or tranny that hasnt had the srs, not that i want to have sex with a man but i get that excited feeling i gues you could call it and really want to look and feel like a women as they seem to
i think i could be very happy living as a *******

does anyone ever get this or is it just me,

Chickhe
09-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Yes. More like an appreciation or knowing feeling that dressing up to look female is enjoyable. I accept who I am and I think I have grown to accept others more and what I discovered, the dressing up is more like an art form, challenge or something... Like I wish there was a club for just simple CDing by anyone for fun without all the TG, TS, TV, drag, FI motivation?

danielle.cd
09-03-2010, 06:41 AM
only one person responded? well i gues im not the only one then lol thaanks for reading anyways