PDA

View Full Version : body shape

pernille d
09-01-2010, 08:10 AM
there are lots of threads about createing and getting a womens shape and brests . reading these it has made me think a bit more about myself and i have noticed somthing

i can remember very early on as a kid(8 or 9) having often thoughts about being a girl so i am sure i have always had few mixed up hormones in me.Even though i am quite big across the sholders i have a ok female shape so i have never been worried about creating that .Over the last year my CDing has progressed extreemly quckly from just lingeri to the full look.At the same time I have noticed my brests have gained a lot more tissue and volume. is this just co-incidence or could it be related to some form hormone change related to age as at the same time my brests get bigger so does my desire to be a CD

would be intersted to hear if ay one else has noticed or experinced this

Nikki A.
09-01-2010, 08:44 AM
As we do get older testereone does drop, so maybe there is a connection

Michelle James
09-01-2010, 08:48 AM
I thought I was the only one. My breasts have gotten larger. About an A cup now. It's kinda wierd. like you I'm not sure what is the reason. if I thought my C/Ding was the cause I would increase the frequency. My SO is convinced I'm "taking something". Not that there is anything wrong with that..lol

docrobbysherry
09-01-2010, 10:11 AM
If so, growing breasts mite be natural. If not, I'd say something IS going on. And, suggest a trip to your doctor.

They can run hormone/blood tests to find out WHAT!:)

I think if playing with breasts, or dressing, had ANYTHING to do with breast growth, we'd ALL have them!:heehee:

kimdl93
09-01-2010, 10:14 AM
I'd guess that if you're putting on weight then you may be seeing some tissue growth in the breast, but significant tissue development might indicate a hormonal basis. Now, the question for you is whether its a problem or not.

Kathryn Martin
09-01-2010, 11:14 AM
I find that it mostly the proportions that have to be right for me to accept my body as right. I have never had body issues but now I do:) which actually makes me kind of glad.

I have also noticed breast increase which is partly because loosing weight lately my boobs have not lost any which makes them look bigger. Also with age you do add fat deposits there, your testosterone declines which gives estrogen more sway in your body and the call of nature to sag adds some too.

My eternal enemy is my waist which prevents me from looking gorgeous (at least in my eyes). So corset here I come

Kathryn

Stephenie S
09-01-2010, 12:51 PM
If you are young (20-30), and you are sure that you are having real (not imagined) breast growth you should see your doctor. The possibilities are serious. That said, however, testosterone levels drop with age and men DO experience breast growth. By the time you are 70-80 you will have a real but saggy rack. I promise. Too bad it's to late to enjoy them much.

Age and weight are the only factors that should be contributing to increased breast growth in males.

Stephie

pernille d
09-01-2010, 01:05 PM
just to be clear
i am not saying my CD,ing is making my brests grow,

i am asking to see if there is a conection that as my age increases and my hormone levals drop , is that maybe why CD,ing increses and my brests get bigger

busker
09-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Pernille,
I'm with Sherry on this. depending on your age, it could be low testosterone, but we all get old and every man doesn't get enlarged breasts. Are you taking any prescription meds? Acid reducers? There are about 40 meds that cause this as a side effect, but more important there are several serious conditions, that can cause this as well. A very rare form of lung cancer, a thyroid problem, a brain tumor, and if there are truly growing without your intervention, see your doctor. I'm recovering from lung cancer and the surgery and stress on my body is the prime reason mine grew in the beginning as it greatly affected my hormones plus I was taking a med that contributed.

pernille d
09-05-2010, 02:32 PM
even the wife noticed yesterday, and teased me that i was almost the same size as her (which i am not ) she said" you will soon need to wear a bra , but you probably would like that anyway "

i am convinced my body is changeing a bit due to age as they also itch a bit around the nipples . anybody else had that ??.

Jaydee
09-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Pernille
To try to answer you question, I do believe that the change in hormones affects your mind as much as your body shape. A year or so ago, my dr found that my testosterone levels were quite low. He started me on T replacement. I noticed two changes. My breasts started to grow, and my nipples were very sensitive and erect about 90% of the time. The other change was that my need to CD also grew. I think that the medical community can understand the effect of homones one body shape a lot more than they understand the effect on the mind. I am sure there is a link.

Jaydee

RADER
09-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Last week in the Grocery Store, I came across a 30 something GG that had a bust that must have been a J, K, L,+ size. She was waring a
Minimizer type bra, that all the Breast Tissue was pushed some what flat, about the size of a dinner plate. after she turned around, I could
see the outline of her Bra, at least 6 to 8 hooks high, and it was not a long line type. I could also see that her shoulder straps were about
3" wide, and were digging in her shoulder. I bet She has back problems big time. As much as I would like a bigger set of form's/Bra; seeing that
poor GG made me glad I am only an A/B Cup, and maybe a C with forms. Rader