PDA

View Full Version : Switch in Perspective

AKAMichelle
09-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I have been going out lately quit a bit and accepting myself as a cd'er more and more. But one thing funny has been happening and I didn't even notice until just now.

I was saying to my self - "What is a girl to do?" WOW - I have said that several times but it is becoming a part of me. I am even beginning to refer to myself as her in my mind.

Have any of you experienced this transformation before?

kimdl93
09-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Interesting. I'm not there yet...I still live in that in between place. Its good, right?

docrobbysherry
09-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Kind of a switch on, "What would Jesus do?":straightface:

Jennifer in CO
09-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Michelle, it was at a similar point that I accepted myself as a girl back when I transitioned in 79. When thoughts of myself became feminine instead of masculine and when people around me only referred to me in the feminine I knew I had made the switch. its like an Epiphany isn't it...

Jenn

Freddy12
09-01-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm not at that point, and don't know if that will ever be the case, but a girl can hope!

Joann0830
09-01-2010, 10:32 PM
When That happen to me when I was quite young and felt this is the real me and did not want to stop. I started CDing at approximately 8 or 9 wearing Moms stuff and when I was with my cousins (female) at age 10 thru 15 I wore there clothes and played dress up with them at there house and I remember saying what is a Girl to do next. Now at 62 the 30th of Aug. I know and feel This is me and Know what to do keep expressing my inner self Joann0830

Karinsamatha
09-01-2010, 10:39 PM
I have hit that point within the last few weeks. I tell my puppy " give mom a minute"! :)

:hugs:

AKAMichelle
09-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I have hit that point within the last few weeks. I tell my puppy " give mom a minute"! :)

:hugs:

I haven't started telling my cat to wait for mommy yet, but I guess that is next.

Michelle, it was at a similar point that I accepted myself as a girl back when I transitioned in 79. When thoughts of myself became feminine instead of masculine and when people around me only referred to me in the feminine I knew I had made the switch. its like an Epiphany isn't it...

Jenn

It really feels strange. How did this happen? When did it happen? I don't know. I just realized for the last couple of days that I have referring to myself in my head as her.

VikkiVixen7188
09-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Im what is considered a Bi-gendered individual, so I tend to go in cycles of female and male. When in a female cycle I do things like that all the time.