PDA

View Full Version : Would you accept this generous offer

DeeDee1974
09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
So after I told my wife about my cding, I knew it was only a matter of time before she told her best friend Jenn. With my permission of course.

Jenn and my wife left for a girls weekend today and before they left Jenn pulled me aside, handed me the keys to her condo and said "try on anything you want, panties are in the storage bin in my closet".

I want to do it, but not sure if I should. She's gorgeous with an amazing sense of style

lauraabdl
09-01-2010, 11:52 AM
well what are you waiting for go for it. you never know it may be fun!:hugs:

Teresa Ann
09-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Look out for hiden cameras and than have fun

Tbirdgal
09-01-2010, 11:57 AM
An yer not dressed an showing us the results yet ....................... shame on ya hon ! ellen

Ediosa
09-01-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm the kind of person who thinks that if it's too good to be true, then it most likely is. Also, like the person above stated, possible cameras and other stuff there. It's your wife's best friend and picture how your wife will feel if you actually did that and tried on her stuff. She would not be happy about that. Therefore, I would not do it just on that issue itself. It's a great offer but sounds like a setup.

bianca66
09-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I would also go with the too good to be true aspect, some sort of test, etc.

But the good thing is you can say no you didn't go over but would like the three of you together to pick something suitable for your style.

Lexine
09-01-2010, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't, primarily because I'd be trying on my wife's best friend's stuff.

Did she give you the keys to her condo with your wife knowing or was it a, "Psst! Hey, kid!" moment? Keep in mind that this is a girl who's closely connected to your wife.

If somehow your wife sees you wearing something that her best friend wore (I'm 100% sure they shop together), regardless of how accepting she is of your CDing she can interpret that in many other ways ("Is he sleeping with my best friend?", "Why doesn't he ask ME if he could try on MY clothes first?", etc.).

Remember that while your wife is accepting of your CDing, that doesn't give you the right to rummage through other women's belongings without your wife's permission. There needs to be mutual respect here. She respects your CDing - which is a big deal in today's society - and, in return, i'm sure she wants some respect back for it. Communicate with her and ask her if it's ok.

Chickhe
09-01-2010, 12:23 PM
It is a setup...maybe not with camera and all, but like a test. Like giving a kid the keys to the candy store and telling them they can eat what they want...you expect the kid to pick one or two candies, not sample the whole store. What I would do is thank her for the offer, but say no and suggest if she is okay with it, that all three of you go over sometime and go for a girls night out. One major issue, is visiting your wife's friends place without your wife...can lead to all kinds of trust issues.

Alice B
09-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Go for it. You might get some great ideas for your own wardrobe.

DonnaT
09-01-2010, 01:03 PM
I doubt if it's any type of test/set-up.

Just someone who is accepting and wanting to show you she is.

But I wouldn't do it. As a kid I would have, but not as an adult. Especially a married adult. Even if offered I would still feel it was an invasion of her privacy.

ReineD
09-01-2010, 01:03 PM
What Alex says.

Sedona
09-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I'd do one of two things:

1. Ignore it and stay away from Jenn's condo.
2. Talk with Jenn and tell her you'd better ask your wife first. If the answer is anything other than "it's fine, your wife is great with it," see #1.

pernille d
09-01-2010, 01:13 PM
set up or no set up a good offer but i would not accept

i could never do it my clothing in mine and my wifes clothing is hers. i would not feel comfortable in other peoples clothing .

Phyliss
09-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Put down the keys and back away, nobody gets hurt.

Wonderful dream, I think we've all had at one time or another.

Just DON'T do it

putter288
09-01-2010, 10:07 PM
i say stay away .... just something not right about it all

lisalove
09-01-2010, 10:18 PM
I'd tell the wife "hey she gave me the keys to her condo and said have fun". "What do you think about that?" This way it make youy look good and makes the friend look bad if it was not legit. Either way, it shows you were thinking about wifey, and not about yourself.

If wifey says cool go for, get the hell out of the way I'm coming thru baby.

Loni
09-01-2010, 10:27 PM
avoid this condo like it has the plague. may not be a trap. but there could be problems down the rd.

Loni

Stephanie Miller
09-01-2010, 10:54 PM
If the offer was in need of being whispered so it needed to be hiden from your wife -then it was an offer that should never have been made. I would give the keys to the wife to return to her "best friend" when they returned with a short explanation to why you have them. It's a good step in maintaining your wifes trust in you. Let her deal with the "friend".

DeeDee1974
09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
After the advice I got here, I called my wife and she said I should go over to Jenn's condo. When I got there I had a care package waiting for me from the both of them. It contained 3 pairs of panties 3 skirts and a couple of cute tops. My wife is supportive, but doesn't want to see me dressed. Jenn left a note and said her place could be my getaway and she'd be happy to help. Jenn is very supportive because her Dad is gay and knows what he went thru coming out

VikkiVixen7188
09-01-2010, 11:20 PM
UMM.... DO IT! lol

Chickhe
09-02-2010, 12:07 AM
well in that case... what time does the party start!

t-girlxsophie
09-02-2010, 12:12 AM
It always seemed a wee bit too obvious to be a test,so now you know what It's all about fill your boots,and remember To do something nice for your wife and her friend to thank them.

:hugs:Sophie xx

Shari
09-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Sounds more like the beginning of a letter to Penthouse.

Sally24
09-02-2010, 05:10 AM
The only part that seemed odd to me was when she offered up her panties. Women don't share their panties with each other! Whether it was a test or not, you passed! Enjoy, but just keep your wife in the loop so she knows clothing is the only thing getting on at the condo.

Gerrijerry
09-02-2010, 06:15 AM
This should be a no brainer. The answer is no thank you. Your wife will find out sooner or later and she would be very upset about it on many levels. If this woman is really such a good friend of your wifes then don't you think she would tell her. Your wife is out you are home and can wear what you like. If you want new clothes go to the store bring them home and have fun.
OH one last note you never said that your wife accepts you. Did you ever think that she told her GF for another reason?

DeeDee1974
09-02-2010, 06:22 AM
The only part that seemed odd to me was when she offered up her panties. Women don't share their panties with each other! Whether it was a test or not, you passed! Enjoy, but just keep your wife in the loop so she knows clothing is the only thing getting on at the condo.

My wife trusts both of us completely and she should. Jenn and I hang out alone a lot. She's one of those women that despite my knowing she is beautiful there's never been any sexual feelings there. Jenn and I are really into bad reality tv shows like the Hills, The City and The Real Housewives, but my wife hates all of that. So after I came out Jenn said I always felt like you were one of my girlfriends, like I could tell you anything. I love to hear and give advice about her dating life and get so excited when she meets a new guy. She told me my cding is really a cool thing, that I should always be myself even if I'm more DeeDee than my real self. She'd always be my friend.

DeeDee1974
09-02-2010, 06:27 AM
This should be a no brainer. The answer is no thank you. Your wife will find out sooner or later and she would be very upset about it on many levels. If this woman is really such a good friend of your wifes then don't you think she would tell her. Your wife is out you are home and can wear what you like. If you want new clothes go to the store bring them home and have fun.
OH one last note you never said that your wife accepts you. Did you ever think that she told her GF for another reason?
I ran all of this by my wife. They had both bought me the girly clothes. They were working as a team. Vmy wife accepts, but doesn't participate. Jenn is willing to see me dressed and help too. My wife is fine with it.

CallMeMeg
09-02-2010, 06:44 AM
This is a trick question, right?

I'd say no ~ your wife and her friend are probably hiding somewhere, waiting to catch you dressed, and then they're going to finish your look with perfect makeup and a fantastic wig, and they'll drag you along on their....

Dam. That's a yes, sin't it? :)

Leslie Langford
09-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Kind of reminds me of the old joke that if, as a kid, your grandma asks you what you want for Christmas - and you really, really want a new bike - just tell her in a saintly voice that while you were hoping for a bike, it's more important for you to wish for world peace. Guaranteed that you will get that shiny new bike :heehee:

So, telling your wife was definitely the right move. Guaranteed that you will not only be trying on the friend's clothes before you know it, but likely be asked to put on a fashion show for the two of them :D

Like the game of seduction, it's all about strategy, patience, and timing.

DeeDee1974
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
I hope so Leslie. In reality I think it was more about her being a nuturing friend and making sure i knew she was there for me in my time of need. Fashion shows for Jenn, but it might never happen with my wife. I just feel it is a blessing for DeeDee to have a female friend to hang out with, it is long overdue.

kimdl93
09-02-2010, 08:57 AM
that sounds like as good an offer as you are ever likely to get.

Blaire
09-02-2010, 09:02 AM
CD Rule #2: Wear your own clothes.

There are few, if any, exceptions.

Danlp
09-02-2010, 09:08 AM
I agree that if it sounds to good to be true, watch out, and travel at your own risk. Sounds very dangerous.

DeeDee1974
09-02-2010, 09:34 AM
I agree that if it sounds to good to be true, watch out, and travel at your own risk. Sounds very dangerous.

Dangerous how?

DonniDarkness
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Go if ya want to go, then go, you dont need to justify it to all of us....... just bring your own panties...:roflmao:

kimdl93
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
The general rule - not necessarily applicable to this case - is that wives take a dim view of their spouse spending a lot of time with even a mutual female friend. The situation as you describe it doesn't seem to fit in that category. From what you've described, I don't see a conflict, but do be very careful to keep your wife fully engaged...even if for some reason she doesn't want to see you dressed.

That last part is what I'm struggling with. Your wife seems to be incredibly accomodating in all other respects.

rachellenicole
09-02-2010, 09:52 AM
I think you should take full advantage of the situation and have a wonderful time, however, in my humble opinion, you cannot stop givivg your wife the attention she deserves, that could lead to problems. Have fun!!!

Rach

ChloeMartin
09-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Wouldn't do it. Your wife's friend invited you, not your wife. Perhaps she envisions it as a first step toward playing around. Even if not, this sounds like a good Springer episode... "I Crossdressed in My Wife's BFF's Clothing!"

Besides, an accepting or tolerant wife is much more valuable than a day in anyone's closet.

Inna
09-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Hey Dee Dee, since everyone has to have their own opinions here I am next!

Jenn gave you the keys as a token of acceptance and friendship, she by doing so gave you permission to be your self unconditionally no strings attached. It is truly a friendship worth cherishing and so to return the love and respect to her, don't do it just yet, but talk and perhaps take her on the offer but both of you together as girlfriends. Of course wife willing and accepting. As to undies, iffy somewhat uncomfortable situation, crossing borders of sexual so be careful there it might lead to resentment from your wife unless she is soooo far ahead of all this that such would not bother her but then it would sound like femfiction rather then CD reality. Good luck babe!

kristinacd55
09-02-2010, 10:43 AM
OMG, that is unbelievable!! You go girl!

Mary Morgan
09-02-2010, 10:59 AM
I'd say no but thank you. I don't want anyone wearing my clothes, my wife doesn't want anyone wearing her clothes, and to avoid any kind of risk to you and your relationships, I'd just say no.

Sara Jean
09-02-2010, 11:03 AM
I think you did the right thing by calling your wife before you acted. I also think it shows support from your wife for her and her bestfriend to buy you your own clothing and give you a safe place to enjoy them

jennifer easton
09-02-2010, 11:11 AM
I don't know girlfriend, if it was me, but its not, but if it was, I'd say thanks but not this soon, give it a few weeks to see which way the wind blows, then give it some consideration, just me but if it sounds to good it usually is good to be true

PreetiGG
09-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Hey there,I totally agree with ohitsjustalex,stephanie miller,GerriJerry,putter....to name a few.If most of the fine people here are saying sumthing like this you must please listen to it, just to avoid any trouble with your wife.I am a gg and my husband/SO is (Miley) and I know how it feels.even though miley has been always very faithful to me.But trust me hun,speaking from experience,please please kindly stay away from the other woman Jenn and always bring everything into light with your wife.After all,you & ur wife are one flesh.Even though this Jenn has been really kind to you,but just politely say thank u but no thank u.And PLEASE AVOID spending time alone with this girl Jenn.Because,no matter how much nicer she can be but she's not your soul mate.I have learnt some real lessons in life.You must know where to draw the lines and stay away.

When you are alone with a gorgeous woman like that(Even though you think its fine and she's just a friend helping you out) but things do begin like that till the point you will be unable to deny spending time with Jenn and your wife will end up losing a best friend and everything will be messed up.Believe all of us here- "It happens".Then you cant turn things back to as they were.So please take steps now when nothing has happened so later on you dont have to regret hun and focus more on your wife that how kind of her to accept you like this.Jenn doesnt live with you.She can be nice anytime and next moment not.But your wife is the one who lives with you and shares the life with you and she has accepted the way you are.So please please focus more on her.Thanks Dee...hugs to you and your lovely wife.

AKAMichelle
09-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Alex for being such a youngun you are pretty smart. I am much older and I didn't even think about it that way. So now I have to say Ditto to Alex. :D

DeeDee1974
09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks again everyone. Obviously if I didn't think there would be any dilemma here i would not have posted. What I need to do is establsh ground rules with both of them. What people who don't know us can't understand is that my wife and Jenn are very close, and it has always been important to my wife that we became good friends. One of the things I feel about DeeDee is that she is not a lesbian and really wants a female friend. Even my male persona isn't sexually interested in her. We're too similar.

My wife has a way better shot at bedding Jenn than I do. Half joking half serious on that last comment.

Eve II
09-02-2010, 11:46 AM
NO WAY - I don't think anyone says," Hey, go try on my clothes while I'm gone." I think
she may do this, if she was there with you handing you the clothes she wanted you to try on.
I'm sure there are some clothes she wouldn't want you or anyone to try or borrow. Stay away,
unless your wife and her friend are with you.

DeeDee1974
09-02-2010, 12:12 PM
NO WAY - I don't think anyone says," Hey, go try on my clothes while I'm gone." I think
she may do this, if she was there with you handing you the clothes she wanted you to try on.
I'm sure there are some clothes she wouldn't want you or anyone to try or borrow. Stay away,
unless your wife and her friend are with you.

Eve,
I think she was trying to be understanding. In the long run she probably didn't realize it could become a problem. I definitely stay way while they are gone, but with the right ground rules set between all of us, I will probably dress with Jenns help and support because after 20 plus years of hiding I'm going to resent not doing what I've always wanted to do.

Ellen47
09-02-2010, 12:22 PM
DON'T do it. It smells like a set up. Pic in court are had to deniy. Been thier done that BECARFULL.
Ellen47

Yvonne York
09-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Set up or not - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JulieC
09-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Look out for hiden cameras and than have fun

Yep. Make sure you dance around in front of the hidden cameras ;)

But, like latindancer brushed against; talk to you wife first before doing it. She might not be too keen on you trying on her friend's clothes. That could be crossing a line.

RADER
09-02-2010, 01:42 PM
The old saying, if it to good to be true, ...... It might be a trap, or a test.
They might come in and take pictures, or call the police for burglary; Who knows.
I would be safe, if you don't go you did no wrong. If she wants to see you in her
clothes, than she can bring them over, and YOUR WIFE can help you putting
them on with her.
Be Carefully. Rader:2c:

Brenda456
09-02-2010, 01:58 PM
only if the wife knows!

Loni
09-02-2010, 02:05 PM
if your wife said yes it is ok....be very very careful here. only go there with your wife's ok. and then only every three or six month's apart. only after your wife says OK. and look for hidden cameras.

this still stinks of a setup. but then i was born paranoid. and yes there are people watching me. i can even see the cameras. it's the ones you can not see that will get you.

t-girlxsophie
09-02-2010, 02:07 PM
good grief,the wife has given her backing to this,and still there's ppl taking a dim view of the situation.If the wife wasn't 100% in favour of this there's no way on earth she would agree to it.Talk of hidden cameras and court appearances I think do the Wife a big disservice

sissystephanie
09-02-2010, 02:09 PM
As a long time CD, with years of experience in virtually everything that any of you have experienced, my answer would be a definite NO!! If she wants to share her wardrobe with you, then do it when the three of you are present. To do it when you are the only one there is asking for trouble. I have shared clothing of my late wife's female friends, but only when both they and my wife were in attendence!! Other GG's have worn my feminine clothing also, but with the same rules. That eliminates a lot of potential problems!

Rianna Humble
09-02-2010, 02:21 PM
DON'T do it. It smells like a set up. Pic in court are had to deniy. Been thier done that BECARFULL.
Ellen47

Not quite sure why you say that when Dee's wife told her to go over to Jen's house

CalamityJane
09-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Well my gut feeling and first thought was "no way". It's hard to put a feeling into words, but I just think it would be wrong. My main concern centres on why Jenn offered you the keys without your wife knowing??? to me this is very strange and sets my alarm bells ringing. And secondly I would be worried about my So's feelings, frankly I really don't think its worth the risk, your wife is accepting of your crossdressing....but another womans clothes....that could be crossing the line.

PretzelGirl
09-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Well, I have a different opinion. That opinion is that I am really surprised at the amount of people that aren't reading the whole thread before replying. :devil:

Emme
09-02-2010, 05:37 PM
I would like to know what Jenn and your wife are doing ...on this "girls nite out". Going with them my be a lot more fun!
Rub a Dub Dub...three girls in a tub!

Now that would be cool! I could not help myself. She (Jenn) offered her panties to easily, obviously she has "panties" on her mind!

Brina Halloween
09-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Well, I have a different opinion. That opinion is that I am really surprised at the amount of people that aren't reading the whole thread before replying. :devil:

Considering how many friends don't know my relationship status on facebook, I am not surprised. That the wife and friend did this, extremely rare for that. Panty location...must not be shy friend.

giuseppina
09-02-2010, 08:53 PM
My feeling is even with your wife's OK, this is a situation that says discretion is the better part of valor. Sure, there is open permission, but there may be regrets all around afterward. This is a "thanks, but no thanks" situation for me. :hugs:

Rianna Humble
09-03-2010, 01:18 PM
My feeling is even with your wife's OK, this is a situation that says discretion is the better part of valor. Sure, there is open permission, but there may be regrets all around afterward. This is a "thanks, but no thanks" situation for me. :hugs:

So you would turn down a treat that your wife had actively participated in preparing for you? :eek:

Of course, in this case it wasn't open permission, it was active encouragement for this specific time whilst the wife was away with the friend.

Emma England
09-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Why did Jenn pull you aside? (That sounds like the wife does not know)

Does not matter how close you are to someone, no one offers their underwear to you.

Why don't you come to an agreement with all 3 of you chatting at the same time - that way there can be no secrets.

ReineD
09-03-2010, 02:56 PM
So you would turn down a treat that your wife had actively participated in preparing for you?

Rianna, this is exactly what has transpired:

before they left Jenn pulled me aside, handed me the keys to her condo and said "try on anything you want, panties are in the storage bin in my closet".

Why did Jenn not say this in front of your wife?

After the advice I got here, I called my wife and she said I should go over to Jenn's condo. My wife is supportive, but doesn't want to see me dressed.

Does your wife know that Jenn pulled you aside?

Jenn and I hang out alone a lot. She told me my cding is really a cool thing, that I should always be myself even if I'm more DeeDee than my real self.

Jenn is aware that your wife does not want to see you dressed, isn't she?

I ran all of this by my wife. They had both bought me the girly clothes. They were working as a team. Vmy wife accepts, but doesn't participate. Jenn is willing to see me dressed and help too. My wife is fine with it.

Your wife is OK that you should dress at Jenn's place. But is she prepared for the degree of emotional intimacy that will soon develop between you and Jenn as Jenn becomes your dressing buddy? Is your wife aware that Jenn invited you to try on her own panties?

In reality I think it was more about her being a nuturing friend and making sure i knew she was there for me in my time of need. Fashion shows for Jenn, but it might never happen with my wife. I just feel it is a blessing for DeeDee to have a female friend to hang out with, it is long overdue.

My father got into a relationship with my mother's best friend after they divorced. Up until then they were a cozy threesome as well. After the divorce, my mother felt that her girlfriend had been after my father all along, and she completely severed the relationship. Ten years later, my father and the girlfriend had a falling out and they broke up.

What people who don't know us can't understand is that my wife and Jenn are very close, and it has always been important to my wife that we became good friends.

Your wife wants you to be friends with Jenn, but what are the boundaries exactly?

I will probably dress with Jenns help and support because after 20 plus years of hiding I'm going to resent not doing what I've always wanted to do.

You're threading on a fine line, IMO. How can your feelings for Jenn not increase after having resented not being able to dress with your wife for 20 years? Just be sure that you're not going into a pink fog, and becoming blind to your wife's true feelings. You might need to pry them out of her.

Sometimes it's easy to hear only what we want to hear.

marian
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
I think you should go. I definetely would do...

Jenny Gurl
09-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Rianna,

Your wife is OK that you should dress at Jenn's place. But is she prepared for the degree of emotional intimacy that will soon develop between you and Jenn as Jenn becomes your dressing buddy? Is your wife aware that Jenn invited you to try on her own panties?

Your wife wants you to be friends with Jenn, but what are the boundaries exactly?

You're threading on a fine line, IMO. How can your feelings for Jenn not increase after having resented not being able to dress with your wife for 20 years? Just be sure that you're not going into a pink fog, and becoming blind to your wife's true feelings. You might need to pry them out of her.

Sometimes it's easy to hear only what we want to hear.

It sounds great but I agree with ReineD, it sounds perfect but I would be afraid that it would develop into more, and I would have to ask myself am I willing to risk that. In time it may seem more comfortable but unless it was a short transition from dressing at Jenns to Dressing with my wife I would probably tread very carefully. It is great the wife helped pic out your fem cloths, that shows a great degree of acceptance. Maybe if Jenn helped dress you very well and your wife saw you look good enough to take out on a girls night out with all three of you it would be productive. I would definitely never wear someone else's, panties, that is just too intimate and would feel too much like cheating to me. I know I would never want to make my S.O. feel distrustful or bad in any way, I love her too much. Whatever happens, I wish all three of you the best.

Alberta_Pat
09-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Dee Dee;

If you have not yet gone to Jenn's house, then don't for now.

My thoughts are that this is something you need to share with your Wife. Wait until she returns.

As they are on a weekend away together, you may wish to do something nice for them though. As you likely know where they are, you can make a reservation for them at a restaurant or theatre close to where they are staying. Leave your card number, and let them know that you have done this for them in appreciation of their efforts.

After they return is the time to investigate the package they have left for you. Set aside a special time for them both for this. Take the time to make up completely and then go for the reveal while they enjoy your performance.

This is the way that I would approach this situation.

Angiemead12
09-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Since you have a free pass just try your wife's clothes then get your own! Everyone is right, this is a sensitive topic that must be taken seriously!

Angie G
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks but no thanks not unless you wife knows and is good with it girl.:hugs:
Angie

Danni Bear
09-03-2010, 10:25 PM
DeeDee,

It would be dangerous for you. Wait till they both get back before you do anything. Your so may be ok with the idea but wait . I know the temptation is great and she said go ahead. Think about it this way. What would you think about it if you were in her place and she had an offer to do that as a ftm at your friends place. Would you be ok with it?

Danni

Asako
09-03-2010, 11:23 PM
For me, I'd have to say no simply because different people have different hygiene standards and thus, take care of their clothes in different manners. I also believe that if it sounds too good to be true, then it very well may be too good to be true. I urge you to carefully weigh every possible outcome. It's easy for us to give advice but you're the one who has to live with the consequences of saying "yay or neigh" to this offer.

7sisters
09-03-2010, 11:38 PM
DONT. Remember good fences make good neighbours. Familiarity breeds contempt. Never a borrower or lender be.

KELLYANN
09-04-2010, 12:50 AM
i would go for it!

KellyKream
09-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Don't do it unless they're both around to help you choose something out.

joannemarie barker
09-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Why not go over,borrow some dresses and skirts and take them home to try on :)

Alice B
09-04-2010, 01:45 PM
This is such an interesting post, with a very wide range of opinions and possible situations. I can't help but think that there is a chance that it could be a set up for the three of you because they both have participated in the offer. That may be true or not, but I for one will look forward to your posts on what happens.

Cheryl T
09-04-2010, 02:28 PM
So after I told my wife about my cding, I knew it was only a matter of time before she told her best friend Jenn. With my permission of course.

Jenn and my wife left for a girls weekend today and before they left Jenn pulled me aside, handed me the keys to her condo and said "try on anything you want, panties are in the storage bin in my closet".

I want to do it, but not sure if I should. She's gorgeous with an amazing sense of style

If you aren't going...what size is Jenn?....lol

TxKimberly
09-04-2010, 03:46 PM

That's 'zactly what I was thinking! After 23 years of marriage just about every topic has come up at one point or another, and I know the very thought of wearing another woman's panties is abhorrent to my wife. I assume that most other women would share that attitude.

DeeDee1974
09-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Just for those who haven't read all the posts. They both had knowledge of the offer, I had called my wife to say I wasn't sure about going. She insisted I go and when I got there the two of them had bought me my own things as a surprise. So the initial offer was just to get me over there to find my gift. My own panties and a couple outfits. Afterwards I called them to thank them and have a conversation of where this whole thing stands. My wife expressed her comfort level if I were tor dress at Jenns provided I wear my own clothes. Jenn got to express the fact that masculine guys are her type "very masculine" and could never see me as anything more than a friend. She just sees it as very cool and remembered how pretty I looked when my wife and I swapped genders at Halloween one year as sonny and Cher before I came out.

One last thing, when i'm dressed I don't really find myself all that attracted to women or really anyone. I get very focused on perfecting my look and trying to pass. Thank you to everyone who took the time out to respond. I found so many people with great advice that I think helped me gather my thoughts and communicate with my wife and Jenn.

Asako
09-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Wow...you know some sneaky women. :O I apparently missed one of your update posts Dee. Sorry about that. >.<; I'm glad to hear that you have a place to go when you want to dress. Right now, I'm sorta limited to my room and even then only when my parents aren't awake but that's so I don't make them feel akward or uncomfortable.(24 and lives at home) So, live it up and enjoy! =)

Loni
09-04-2010, 04:40 PM
glad to here it is a working solution and not the trap i thought of. good to talk to your wife. do nothing with out her knowing.
now when she gets back do something special for her.

Loni

DonniDarkness
09-04-2010, 05:15 PM
They both had knowledge of the offer, I had called my wife to say I wasn't sure about going. She insisted I go and when I got there the two of them had bought me my own things as a surprise. So the initial offer was just to get me over there to find my gift. My own panties and a couple outfits.

^ Can we get a group "AWWWWWW"!

That was very thoughtful of them, so your wife, it seems has come to a common ground with your crossdressing. What a nice surprise to find your own stuff over there when you had to work up the courage to go in the first place, i bet you were ecstatic.

And they best part of all....You now have your own panties!!!!:jump::jump:

"whew"

-Donni-

Kara Connor
09-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Check with your wife. If she agrees, I'd say go for it. Remember to wash and iron afterwards and leave everything at least as tidy as it was!

If Jenn hasn't mentioned it to your wife - which you will know once you talk to her - then do NOT go for it. Simple :)

Alice B
09-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Well, it seems as if it is all on the up & up. Plus, you have been very open in discussion with your wife and it seems to be bringing the two of you closer, with a very special friend to share with. I think it is a great situation now that you have informed us all about it. Many of us would love to be part of such a friendship. Send a picture one of these days.

holly_n_ok
09-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Can I come and play dress up too?

unclejoann
09-04-2010, 06:27 PM
a beautiful outcome to this story. What lovely women you have as friend and wife.

DeeDee1974
09-05-2010, 02:12 AM
Thank you to all who shared their concern and encouragement. Looks like next Friday Jenn and I are going to be sharing a picnic lunch at Lake Michigan as girlfriends. With updates va text evey ten minutes to my wife to let her know how things are going.

girly_esther
09-05-2010, 08:53 AM
so ur wife is not coming with u for picnic? or she doesnt want to come with you because she doesnt want to see you in enfemme?

jenna_woods
09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I have to agree, what are you waiting for, get over there and try on everything

catriona36
09-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Women don't share their panties with each other!

Glad im a guy at time.. But Sally, you reminded me of a hunting trip with a mate. THE incedent comprised of summer rain, mud, a brown snake and a lost boot.
Mate: mate, need ya dunny paper. me: sure.... mate: mate i need a spare clean pair of reg grundies and boots. me: sure mate..

we never did get that boot he lost out of the mud lol I guess after all that, what im getting at is good mates share anything, apart from beer.

BRANDYJ
09-05-2010, 09:43 AM
I thought I already posted my views on this the other day, but can't find my post. But in no way would I take up this offer for several reasons...as tempting as it may seem. For one, I would not like wearing the clothes of a GG friend, even with her blanket permission. I don't even wear clothes that belong to my SO. Especially things as personal as panties! That idea just turns me off. Now, If a GG friend or even my SO were to give me there hand me downs that they never planned to wear again, then I'd love it. And it has happened. But at that point, it is my clothes and I would not fele that invasion of privacy thing I know I'd feel and not like.
Secondly, even though you said your wife is OK with this, I wonder if she really is. It still could be a test. Or she is afraid to tell you exactly what she really feels...be it jealousy or worse yet, some hurt. I would not risk hurting her. As for you having a private place to dress at your mutual friend's house, well I think this is also dangerous territory. Things could get out of hand before either of you know it. Besides, just how much time will this involve, how is your wife gonna like you being away form her simply so you can dress... and in the presents of her best friend? She will grow to resent the time you are away form her. She is only partly accepting as it is. It will not be fair to take away time with your wife so you can go do your thing and with her best friend.
I'd move very slowly and cautiously and have more talks with not only your wife, but with this mutual friend as well. If your wife really is OK with this, then no doubt there must be some boundaries set and strictly adhered to or someone, if not all will end up hurt.

Opps! I did not read the OP's latest update before I posted my thoughts. So maybe everything will be OK between the 3 of you. I hope so. I'm glad to see your wife added that it's OK as long as you are wearing your own clothes. That part of the original offer does bother me. Good luck Dee. I sincerely hope this works out fo ryou and your wife.

Ukiah
09-08-2010, 04:14 AM
Jenn may have her own CD fantasy with you as her girl. This could topple off kilter leaving you on the losing end.

yvonne10
09-08-2010, 06:48 AM
dont be stupid.why jepodise what you have for a bit of fun if you want to wear anything use your wifes wardrobe and you know that is safe . you wont get cought

Angelofsomekind
09-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Does your wife know she said that?

CCole
09-08-2010, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't do something like that without my wife and her friend there. I would definitely not do it by myself. I definitely think it is a test. Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago in high school. (this is basically how it goes) A guy is getting ready to be married, he is over at the GF's house and he, his GF, and her parents are getting ready to go eat. The girlfriend says she left something in the house and asks if he can get it and meet them there. He goes inside and the GF's younger sister is in there and says she wants to have sex with him. He says nothing and goes outside to get a condom out of his car and the GF's dad is there and says "Congratulations, you passed the test! You have my permission to marry my daughter." The moral of the story was to not keep condoms in your wallet. I don't really think its funny at all but fake laughed at the time to not seem weird when all my friends were laughing.

So, I think it may be a test. I hope this helps you decide what to do :)