PDA

View Full Version : Ver and Beth update (if anyone cares =P)

bethany356
09-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Hey all! So I just kinda wanted to up-date everyone (if anyone wants to be updated). Just to back track, I found out this past January that my husband identifies as female, but we where geographically separated until May. In May, I joined him in Washington state, but we where unable to really explore this. Well, about two weeks ago, we moved into a new house, and things have been great! Ver and I bought her first female outfit and wig:D. She looked AMAZING. It was a little odd seeing her like that at first, but I got used to it... Next step... MAKEUP! :D

t-girlxsophie
09-02-2010, 12:59 AM
It's an amazing journey to take Bethany,And Its so much better shared with the one you love,enjoy every new experience that comes your way

:hugs:Sophie xx

linda allen
09-02-2010, 07:13 AM
............ Just to back track, I found out this past January that my husband identifies as female, ...................

How did that happen?

It's great that it's all working out, I'm just curious.

kimdl93
09-02-2010, 09:15 AM
congratulations - keep us posted!!!

bethany356
09-02-2010, 10:21 AM
@Linda Allen: As odd as it seems, I just asked one day if she had ever thought about wearing woman's panties... The rest, as they say, is history.

linda allen
09-02-2010, 11:22 AM
@Linda Allen: As odd as it seems, I just asked one day if she had ever thought about wearing woman's panties... The rest, as they say, is history.

I should get you to talk with my wife! :heehee:

Gerrijerry
09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
you are a wonderful person and will have a great life together. This is a dream for most of the girls in this forum.

AmiFL
09-02-2010, 01:33 PM
he is one of the lucky ones to have found you.... cannot wait to see pictures

AKAMichelle
09-02-2010, 02:04 PM
I am so glad for both of you. Hopefully we can meet sometime when both of you are out in Colorado