PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Dress

Brooke H
09-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Hey girls

Today I was bored and playing my playstation and decided to have a little bet with myself. I had a few different scenarios depending on how badly i lost if in fact i did lose. It was a sports game by the way and a new one that i am yet to get the hang of. Anyways i lost easily and this meant i had to try on my wifes wedding dress, it is beautiful, i have never worn anything like it before, it felt great but i didnt leave it on for long cause i didnt want to be caught out.

Sally24
09-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Get set for a torrent of warning posts! Borrowing wedding/prom dresses without permission is really, really, bad! There are tons of them at thrift stores for under $100. Bite the bullet and get one there before you ever risk damaging your wife's things.

Andrea62
09-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi Brooke, there are lots of girls like you who love to wear that truly feminine garment, the wedding dress. But heed Sally's advice, if your wife doesn't know that you dress and isn't accepting of it, don't go borrowing her clothes because as sure as eggs are eggs, you will get caught out. Much better to get your own things.

JulieC
09-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah, agree with Sally24 about the torrent of warning posts, and the warning itself. Get your own stuff. To violate your wife's clothes like that...her WEDDING dress?...wow. If you DID get discovered, the worst possible reaction she could conceivably have would result.

Commenting though on the result of the game affecting decisions on CDing...
I used to do that. I still occasionally find myself falling into that trap. When I was younger, and very unaccepting of myself, I'd look to randomized outcomes (flipping a coin, etc) to determine if I was doing to crossdress. Sometimes it would be whether or not I could win a particular computer game, or something similar; or things like 'if I don't get this milk poured before the microwave beeps, I won't crossdress' and more. Honestly, I eventually realized how sick it was. It went to the core of my unacceptance of myself, and trying to induce some spiritual effect on my CDing; "if <deity> wants this, the result will be CD". I'm ashamed I used to do that.

If you want to crossdress, then crossdress. Don't hang the decision on the outcome of a game. But, whatever you do, don't wear your wife's clothes without her permission.

Brooke H
09-08-2010, 03:29 AM
thanks for the advice girls, i never relised it was that big of an issue and i thought most people borrowed someone elses clothing.
I have been doing it for some time now, i dont really have anywhere to hide clothes of my own.

Tiffany Lynn
09-08-2010, 03:56 AM
I also wore my wifes wedding dress. Thought I'd be alone on that one. i had a lot of cleaning up to do afterwards there was still alot of bird seed in the dress

Tina B.
09-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Borrowing with out permission, is not really borrowing. And a wedding dress is not an ordinary piece of clothing. If you get caught the fall out will be great, that is a dress women save for live, with hopes that their daughter might use it. you are living dangerously.
Tina B.

ColletteCD
09-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I actually brought up how I would love to wear a wedding dress to my wife, after I came out to her. She suggested that we get hers from her parent's house, and let me try it on, of course, who was I to say no! One night we tried it on, I just about passed out due to the feelings, unfortunately, we couldn't get it all the way zipped. So, knowing what size it was, I went on a hunt to all of the thrift shops in the area, hoping to find one that would. I eventually found one on Craigslist, and after emailing the GG, I met her and picked it up, using the halloween is coming up excuse. Well, after trying it on, we can almost get it all the way zipped, but not quite, UGH!!!!
As everyone has said, permission is key, don't do it without hers. Do what you can to find "yours".

Good Luck

Danni Bear
09-12-2010, 11:36 PM
WeLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On wearing the wifes WEDDING DRESS, especially without permission. If you are caught, have your will made out. LOL

Women, GG and TS look at WEDDING DRESSES differently than any other piece of clothing. A WEDDING DRESS is special to us. It is the one article that defines who we are when we marry.

I realise that it may sound trite to say that. A WEDDING DRESS passed down from mother to daughter or grandmother to granddaughter is an afferimation of our lives.
A passage and transitation from being a girl to being a woman.

I know how tempting it is to do. but don't. If you must wear one, please get your own. Most wifes/SO's will help you pick one out.

Danni

MelodyS.
09-12-2010, 11:55 PM
I agree, buy a wedding dress from a thrift store, I have seen nice ones as low as 35 dollars. Unfortunaltly it was not my size...grrrrr