PDA

View Full Version : Breast size????

Danlp
09-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Does anyone have a good idea of what your breast size shoul be in relation to your body size? I have a 43" chest, and I purchased a very large breat form(#11 wide). It was bigger than I expected, and takes a 46 DD to fit them. I love the feel, but they are so large (8#) that adhesive has a difficult time holding on to them. My guess is they should have been smaller. I'm not sure what the appropiate size should be for a large chest. Any recommendations?

sissystephanie
09-02-2010, 03:50 PM
With a 43" chest size, your bra should probably be a 46 C! Or maybe a 46 D. The forms that you bought are obviously too large for you! My response is based on thinking that your chest size is the measurement under your natural breasts! If it is the measurement over the top of your nipples, than you should be wearing a 44 C bra, or maybe a 42 if you want some cleavage!

I have natural 40 B's,, but frequently wear a 38 B to obtain more cleavage. I have no desire to look like a topheavy woman when dressed, so never higher than 40 B!! If you look at women a lot, you will notice that most of them are not big busted!! Why some CD's think that is the way to go is beyond me!!

Kelly Blaine
09-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I think we make that mistake when you read the vendor's sizing guide. I have a 38 inch chest, which is 42 bandsize and followed the chart and ended with a size 9. Way to big. I ended with a 40c and size 7 form.

sandra-leigh
09-02-2010, 06:39 PM
If you look at women a lot, you will notice that most of them are not big busted!! Why some CD's think that is the way to go is beyond me!! If you look at the women around here, you will notice that many of them who are around my size are big-busted. Those from English descent tend to go pear-shaped; those from noticable Scottish descent tend to be big anyhow; those from slavic countries tend to get broad; we have a fair number of farm-women around; the Ojibway and Cree and Ojibicree women tend (at least in urban settings) to get quite big busted before they are 20. There is a biological principle that for any species, the further north you go, the bigger the specimens tend to get, even though food tends to be more difficult to obtain. There is a good reason for that: heat escapes according to the ratio between volume and surface area, volume increases with size much faster than surface area does -- so staying alive in cold weather (where retaining heat is important) is easiest with large volumes (larger specimens) and staying alive in hot whether (where getting rid of heat is important) is easiest with small volumes (smaller or thinner specimens.) Well, it certainly gets cold enough around here -- that and the fact that the majority of the immigration here was from northern countries. When a certain amount of "padding" is survival, bigger women become common, and in a fair number of those, padding goes to the chest as well. I talk a fair bit to a couple of local boutique owners for womens' clothing. They basically wouldn't be able to stay in business if they restricted themselves to "regular sizes": they do most of their business in the size 14-18 range, and the sizes like 8 mostly sit on the rack until clearance. (14 is roughly european 44). That's the size I take as well, but most women around are not as tall as I am: they have padding. The bra store owner says around 40G is their best seller.