PDA

View Full Version : New place to stay

JainaCarpaccio
09-03-2010, 02:18 PM
I moved into a new room about a week ago. The rent's a little cheaper here. But anyway as to keeping iwth my new policy, I told my landlady i was a transvestite to make sure there weren't any issues. To my surprise whe only said two words "What's that?"

After explaining it , she went to go check with her daughter who she babysits for, and we checked with her son and his friend too. None of them had ever heqard of it before, but they were all ok with it. Lucky me :)

KristinSkye
09-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Interesting that they'd never heard the term before...I guess it doesn't matter though as long as they were open minded enough to be OK with it.

Out of curiosity what exactly is your "new policy"?

Chickhe
09-03-2010, 10:29 PM
That's funny! Do they own a TV or are they space aliens?

Rachel Morley
09-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Maybe you should have said "crossdresser" instead of "transvestite" .... I think the "t word" is kinda old and maybe some people don't know what it means, whereas IMHO I would have thought everyone knew what a crossdresser was. :2c:

eluuzion
09-04-2010, 06:12 AM
Hold out a $20 bill, then ask them if they have change for a $50.

JainaCarpaccio
09-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Out of curiosity what exactly is your "new policy"?

I'm done lying especially to myself, easier said than done i'll admit, but i'm making progress. As a result I'm making sure that my roomies are aware of my being a crossdresser so i doesn't cause any issues.

AKAMichelle
09-04-2010, 02:15 PM
They are just a little naive but that's ok. The first time you go out dressed - they will get what you mean. :D