PDA

View Full Version : missed out!

vivian fair
09-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Useing the computer has opened up to me how much we older gurls missed out on. I now know I wasn't alone,in fact a couple of my best friends also dabbled in underdressing! Now I learn that a good percentage of us all american boys were involved in slipping into femme garments. Had I only known then! Now I'm so old even triess "ladies" don't want me. Oh I knew some others back then, but we thought we were really warped,and tried to protest no :daydreaming:way. vivian fair PS I'm not wanting to get married,just friends

noeleena
09-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi, Vivian,

Some times we may think we have missed out . im 63 & have i . no , i came out 13 years ago to Jos & said im a woman & allways have been i did not try & be what im not i knew who i was & so did not have a problem with in my self as a male / female.

i allso knew it was not the right timeing to live as a woman till 13 years ago. . as to computers we did not get one till about 4 years ago. & it was to late for me any way as i was out & accepted as a woman tho i did show that all through my life just not open in the way people would see or so i thought . i was wrong some friends knew years ago. just nothing was ever said .

over the last 3 / 4 years iv been accepted in to womens groups & to well known to have any concerns about being accepted , thats now of cause.

i did not know of others with in the trans community as i do now, so yes the internet has given me the opprtunity to meet face to face with friends over seas in oz e. & others through the net as well.
world wide i know we have over 90.000 people with in the trans community. Or interested people . & we come from all walks of life.

...noeleena...

AKAMichelle
09-04-2010, 08:51 AM
You may have missed out on a few things, but you're not dead yet so you now have the time and hopefully the money to be who want to be.